PDA

View Full Version : Professor Pester Problems

GuruGazza
09-05-2008, 09:36 PM
Right i got the game todya and played it like constant 6 hours straight lol and got to level 18 and atm professor pester keeps coming in my garden every day and killing one of my pinatas. i dont no what to do. ive been lookign for items, spades but cant find any. its so annoying when you are trying to master romance your crustaceons. any one no how to stop him please? who ever tells me a correct answer ill send them a crustaceon lol or a wild card sweetle

danjohnson58
09-05-2008, 09:51 PM
sorry dude, you just have to put up with it or buy the decoy pinata which he destroys instead, the cutlass you unlock at level 35 keeps ruffians away and then when you get the mines use them immediately and hope you get a dragonache egg, this will keep him away forever.

GuruGazza
09-05-2008, 09:58 PM
where do you get a decoy pinata please? and thansk for the advice. im down to 2 crustocens now instead of 5 curse u pestor and when od u get the mine?

SinnedSoul
09-05-2008, 10:05 PM
The decoy pinata is available from Costalot. It's in with the other garden decoration type items and looks like Horstacio.

I've also been told you can bribe him (much like the Ruffians) as soon as he enters the garden and he'll leave. 500cc is apparently the magic number for him (100cc for Ruffians).

The Dragonache doesn't completely keep Pester away, but it will keep him from destroying your pinatas. However, when the Dragonache fights Pester, he runs away and sometimes destroys a building or garden item on his way out. At least that's been my experience.

GuruGazza
09-05-2008, 10:22 PM
ok thank u very much u migth have just saved me lol