PDA

View Full Version : What are you trying to boost?

kentarulez
09-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Now, if a mod just sees the title they will lock it, so I beg that they please read the topic.

Are you trying to boost your GS or Completion %? I change mine every month, starting this month, so for September I'm trying to boost my Completion % to 30-40%

So how about you, Gamescore or Completion %?

Pashos
09-05-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm looking to boost for Completion %. I always try to 1000 all of my games to try and get the highest completion %. But there are some achievements that I know I won't be able to get.

SkillfulMmd
09-05-2008, 09:51 PM
i try but i normally get bored.

Crimson Ridley
09-05-2008, 10:10 PM
I'm trying to boost my Completion at the minute, it's only just past 60%.

kentarulez, I've seen your posts around the site and I've seen your Completion Percentage in your sig rising quite quickly, good job, I remember seeing it at like 13% not too long ago.

kentarulez
09-05-2008, 10:31 PM
I'm trying to boost my Completion at the minute, it's only just past 60%.

kentarulez, I've seen your posts around the site and I've seen your Completion Percentage in your sig rising quite quickly, good job, I remember seeing it at like 13% not too long ago.
Thanks man, it's good to be noticed, and yeah, I noticed how low it was and started planning some surges of getting more achievements in owned games, then renting more.

dakisbac
09-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Completion. I've been going for 100% on a game a long time before achievements came out

Gun-Nut
09-06-2008, 12:40 AM
Trying to get my Completion up :) but every time it starts to move some where I get a new game play it for awhile then go back to another game and sometimes even forget about them.

Currently trying to get most games past half the achievement points if I can :)

Xterm1n8or
09-06-2008, 12:53 AM
I'm trying for both I guess. Playing new games for gamerscore and playing ones I've already played to try and get my completion up.

I let my completion % slip from 89% to under 82% in a few months, so I'm currently trying to get that back up, possibly to 90%, but it's a slow process......

J eVeRy DaY 514
09-06-2008, 02:33 AM
i've been boosting my completion %, pretty much since i joined this site. i still do boost my GS though as well, but in turn, that also boosts my %.
when i joined this site about a year ago, my % was at about 77%. Now, according to 360voice, its at 86% (but i have a lot of "0" games on my card, so mgc's would be much lower)
my goal is to boost it up to 90% before i hit 100k.

Missis Beki
09-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Both I guess although Im renting games for free at moment so gamerscore right now, but then i will definately focus on completion, although thanks to people "trying out" games in my xbox i have games registered i will never play so it really sucks especially when theres like 5 GS on there, that miffs me off.
But in general I go for a bit of both

Raven1709
09-06-2008, 08:58 AM
I work on completion% Wanted to have a 50% completion before all hell breakes loose in gamerlan with all these new games that are coming out. Kind of stuck on 47% at the moment. Didn't get a single achievement this whole week due to replaying a finished game :)

Parkerktm
09-06-2008, 09:33 PM
I try to boost both, but as long as i stay above 60% thats good for me, my completion would be in the high 80's but i said fuck it on some games, like viva pinata, prey, CSI, NCAA MM 07 & 08, timeshift and RSV1 on my new account.

Subion
09-07-2008, 02:30 AM
I'm personally trying to complete over gamer score. but there are games I never played and never will under my tag so I'll never get 100%

_DaNnY_
09-07-2008, 03:32 AM
I'm trying to do Eternal Sonata at the moment.

If I have no luck there (it's not a hard game but I have college and studies to be contending with and RPGs like Eternal Sonata just demand too much time) then I'll try playing some Gears Of War for extra achievements or try and finish The Godfather (I've been like 1130/1250 on that game for awhile now - haven't been playing it)

:)