PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the Highscores

Blue Radium
09-06-2008, 01:01 AM
When I first put in Rock Band, the game asked me if I wanted to connect my Xbox to the highscores. Playing this game at my friend's house, I noticed that this highscores connection wasted about 10 seconds every time you wanted to play, so I said no. But now that I have gotten, well, better, I want to be on the highscores. The only problem is that I can't figure out how to get Rock Band to notice my Xbox 360. Is there a option hidden deep in the options menu that allows you to connect? Is there some sort of trick to this? Or am I just screwed over? Please help.

mailmanchris
09-06-2008, 01:21 AM
Do you have an active XBL account? If so, is it Gold or Silver?

It should connect everytime you fire up. If you have Silver only, I'm not sure....

Blue Radium
09-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Do you have an active XBL account? If so, is it Gold or Silver?

It should connect everytime you fire up. If you have Silver only, I'm not sure....
Ahh, I have checked some of the songs that I should be on the High Scores for, but I am not there. Yes, I do have a Gold account. I was offered a chance to connect to the highscores the very first time I fired up Rock Band, and have yet to see the message since. I looked around the various menus and found no option to connect to the highscores.