PDA

View Full Version : win a ranked arena not showing on leaderboard?

S2N pickle boyz
09-06-2008, 04:04 AM
just wondering if im doing something wrong i dont know. if any one can help me it would be nice only two achievments i need are the ranked ones

EDIT:its like i host a ranked game i win it goes back to the main menu afterwards i look on the leaderboards and its not giveing me any wins on there for it or loses

nobodieshero
09-06-2008, 05:11 AM
A little more information would be nice dude. Cant help you if we hardly understand the problem.

Tiberian
09-06-2008, 05:04 PM
just wondering if im doing something wrong i dont know. if any one can help me it would be nice only two achievments i need are the ranked ones

EDIT:its like i host a ranked game i win it goes back to the main menu afterwards i look on the leaderboards and its not giveing me any wins on there for it or loses

Press X twice to change the view, you'll see the amount of wins you have.

ForeverMash
09-06-2008, 05:21 PM
There is a weekly, monthly, and overall leaderboard, as well as a ranked weekly, ranked monthly, and ranked overall leaderboard. Make sure you're checking the ranked ones, rather then the normal ones.

S2N pickle boyz
09-06-2008, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the help guys

Dr3w
09-07-2008, 12:36 AM
In other news I just reached the magic forty and the achievement didn't unlock. Heres hoping it does in the next 10 or so.

Tiberian
09-07-2008, 08:09 AM
The online achievements seem bugged to me. Glork achievement unlocked for me after 18 wins, not 20 as it stated in the achievement description.

I've play a lot of 1 on 1 arena matches, somehow i managed to get 2 wins yesterday even though it shouldn't even be possible. Seriously makes me wonder how much testing this got.

Just to clear up, i don't glitch or anything, these are just random bugs i've encountered with the online modes. I hope the patch fixes it.