Anyone with "..and Justice For All"

Did you kill every single one, or did you capture any? Because, when my AN Max Mood achievement din't unlock.. was no big deal, easy achievement and only 10gs.. but when I spend a few hours hunting down HVTs, and beating the game for a second time( I beat the game in one run without doing any HVTs, so I misse dout on my first save).. I think I have the right to be a little peeved when I have 55/55 HVTs... and no achievement.

Anyways, I randomly killed and captured.. if I could capture I did, but at some point I was like yeah whatever and just ble wthe base, including the hvt, to hell with an Anaconda. So yeah, I mix and matched. Does that have any effect?

oh and I tried Wii187's idea that fixed my AN max mood.. but it didn't work with this.

Have you beaten the game yet? Solano is the final HVT, so the achievement won't unlock until the get the final cutscene if you've done all the regular HVTs (the little green triangle icons) I would imagine. I beat the game, then had to go back and verify the remaining Chinese HVTs - it unlocked after I verified the final guy on the oil rig near Pirate Isles. Just make sure you're taking pictures of them after they die and you should be alright.

Yeah i got em all. I checked the map before I went to do the final mission. My progress also says 55/55.

It says I only have 10/11 for AN, but thats because I verified Joyce instead of Peng,. right?

Now, i don't have the 9 chinese destroy targets done.. but I dont think that really matters, does it?

The destroy targets don't matter for "and justice for all" - I still have 5 left to do. They do count towards "digital man" though. I just realized that I'm probably effed for digital man. Destroying all chinese targets only gives you 5 shop items and the progress screen says i have 23/32, which leaves me 4 short. Guess you have to do all Chinese and AN HQ missions up to the last one before you decide which faction you're going to do the final mission for.

I just beat the game also and did not get the achievement for HVT's even though I have 55/55, is there a fix for this? I do have a save right before the last mission that I could load up but I dont think it will work

I got the same problem HVT: 55/55. I tried starting up my game offline but that did'nt work. Pandemic need to get there shit together...

That sucks, everything worked fine for me, and I only did one of the main missions for the chinese so I ended up with 99% but everything worked fine. Four achievements right in a row after capturing Solano. I would definitely reload a save from before doing the final two missions and try again. But man that really sucks.

Well if you only care about achievements and gamerscore, shouldnt be buying any games, or even playing them, to be honest. More having fun, less achievement whoring, anyone?

I bought it right away cuz I liked the commercial lol.. was jus an added bonus for it to be a hella easy 850ish points.

ok I just got it but I had to do it offline, I reloaded a save and did it offline and it worked but now the achievement says acquired with no date under it which I hate!!! but someone should test this theory I have, if you have a save before the last mission and did not get the HVT achievement then do this, reload the save and stay offline until you finish the mission and when it comes up and says contract completed and tells you to press A to continue, press A and then it shows you how much money you made, now before you continue, plug in your internet and connect to LIVE, right when you connect press A in the game and continue and it should give you the achievement right there and cuz your connected to LIVE it should have a date under the achievement and if you do it quickly enough the game won't have time to connect to EA server's.

If you finish the game can you still capture HVT's ? I have finished the game no more green markers on the map. captured al HVT's except china (0/11) no missions for china. I can't get %100 if I can't finish China. also I only have 2 factions available for china. china is only on the map only 2 places. for shop items unlocked for china I have 6/32. WTF How come I can't do anything with china. they are the only people I have left to do anything for and it wont let me do anything... can someone help me. should I just start all over again from scratch. I DONT KNOW.. Please help

well last night i completed the game by capturing all of the HVT's and i did get the Aces High achievement but I did not get the And Justice For All achievement...good thing i saved a seperate game right before I do the last mission..maybe if I kill the faction leader i will get the achievement. i will repost if this process works for me

OK. Just finished the game again after loading a save offline; just before the AN or China choice (final) mission. This time I killed / verified the AN leader. I had previously got the Aces High achievement but not the Justice For All achievement (grrr). As was mentioned, the achievement unlocked after the "press A to continue" screen, and with no date. I tried the theory of plugging in the online cable, between screens but this did not effect the achievement date (it was already logged). I did a save offline, between missions, and saw the date now was 11/22/05; so I think that this is the no achievement date problem. I am just happy it unlocked at all. I still have some that will not unlock, no matter what I do. Thanks EA.:mad: