PDA

View Full Version : Need help guys

UFC Fan 81
09-07-2008, 01:40 PM
Ok so I beat River of blood on hard and got the achievement for that...However, I did not get the achievement for beating it without dying...I did not die in the level or even get downed and have to switch characters....So any ideas why I wouldn't get the achievement....Also, after you beat the game can you go back and replay any chapter, so that way I can get it once i'm finished.

ferrara316
09-12-2008, 02:04 PM
did you reload a checkpoint? im pretty sure that counts as you "dying" i think. jus a thought though. otherwise i have no clue

theconodontuk
09-12-2008, 10:54 PM
reloading a checkpoint is the best way to get the achievement if you are downed and yes you can return to all completed missions afterwards for the kill type achievements like popping heads or ghost bullet etc

BidFarewell
10-03-2008, 02:46 PM
May be late, i didn't get this first time round because i failed on that survivor bit where Church jumps on the face of the Behemoth. You have to successfully complete that on your first attempt or you have to re-start at the previous checkpoint.

UK Mylo
10-15-2008, 08:49 PM
May be late, i didn't get this first time round because i failed on that survivor bit where Church jumps on the face of the Behemoth. You have to successfully complete that on your first attempt or you have to re-start at the previous checkpoint.

Not specifically true. I failed on the bit where Church jumps on the dogs face and went to "restart from checkpoint" before I died, but the game creates a checkpoint BEYOND the monster the second you initiate the action sequence, even if you fail, just RESTART from checkpoint and it'll take you right past it, to the bit before the "cross", I also got the achievement on THAT play thru of the level, so it doesn't count as a death until you ACTUALLY die.

BidFarewell
10-16-2008, 05:44 AM
Not specifically true. I failed on the bit where Church jumps on the dogs face and went to "restart from checkpoint" before I died, but the game creates a checkpoint BEYOND the monster the second you initiate the action sequence, even if you fail, just RESTART from checkpoint and it'll take you right past it, to the bit before the "cross", I also got the achievement on THAT play thru of the level, so it doesn't count as a death until you ACTUALLY die.

Ah right cheers, i must have died somewhere else then. The first time i done it the only time i could remember dying was at that survivor part on the Behemoth so i assumed it was that.