PDA

View Full Version : E4m2 please help!!!!!

rapid riot boy
09-07-2008, 03:21 PM
What can i say.. this level is friggin hard. First off i kill all the enimies in the beginging and then im stuck i dont kno where to go i looked everywhere. Ive looked at previous threads and the guides dont help me. Someone please help me!:eek::confused:

[M]ike
09-07-2008, 10:16 PM
You could try getting through the level using the glitch (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89690) I posted. :)

Dysitis
09-07-2008, 11:18 PM
ike;1132768']You could try getting through the level using the glitch (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89690) I posted. :)

It sounds like he doesn't know where to go so that glitch really won't be helpful to him.

To answer TC's question, from the starting platform you have to run to across the gap to the platform in front of you on the left. When you're on that platform, look to your right and press the switch on the wall. This opens a door behind you. Run across the gap through the newly opened doorway and drop down into the lava. Turn around and look in the direction you came from. You will see a switch on the wall. To the left of the switch is a triangular area of lava. Walk into the triangular area to open the door to the next area and then hit the switch to raise the platform. If you're quick you can get onto the platform as it's rising. From here you should be able to figure out the rest of the level on your own. Let me know if you're still stuck.

Summoner10
10-21-2008, 01:55 AM
What can i say.. this level is friggin hard. First off i kill all the enimies in the beginging and then im stuck i dont kno where to go i looked everywhere. Ive looked at previous threads and the guides dont help me. Someone please help me!:eek::confused:

from the levels start take the left path and right after you jump (or run) across the first gap, look to your right and hit that switch, a wall will open up directly you, so go through that and do one step over the ledge so you drop down, down there is a switch that if you hit it will raise a path out of the lava, run to it before it goes to high and take it all the way around to the previously unreachable ledge.

Frijolie
10-22-2008, 06:49 AM
E4M2- Perfect Hatred

Yellow key

i. Get the imps to kill the enemies directly in front of you
at the start.
ii. Jump to the W platform and press the switch.
iii. Turn around and jump into the new opening.
iv. Drop down, get the rad suit, press the switch then quickly
run to the rising part of the floor.
v. Follow it round to the plasma rifle
vi. Grab the rifle, then killing/avoiding the Baron, grab the
yellow key.

Blue key

i. Drop down then go N up the stairs.
ii. Keep going N and go through the teleporter.
iii. Jump to the E platform this time and press the yellow switch.
iv. Jump to the N platform then NE into a chamber.
v. Head S through the cavern and go up the stairs.
vi. Just before you enter the teleporter head S to get the blue key

Exit

i. Go through the teleporter.
ii. Jump to the W platform then continue onto the blue barrier.
iii. Open the barrier then CAREFULLY continue upstairs.
iv. _RUN_ N through the door to the exit.

isw42
11-10-2008, 12:57 AM
I know HOW to beat this level. But it's just friggin' impossible! I watched some vids on youtube on how to get through it all, but whoever was playing must have been glitching, because he ended up with weapons that I have not been able to fine. WTF?

BenderRobot
05-10-2009, 03:34 PM
This level isn't that hard when you know what to do. Just google "Doom Wiki", click on the result for the wiki devoted to it, and then search for the level.