PDA

View Full Version : REALLY Cool Trading Website

NeoFallen
09-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Hey guys I pretty much never post on the forums just browse around but I went to pax this last weekend and got a flyer for this Goozex place.:confused: So I went to check it out and it is a super sweet game trading website with like totally fair trading system. You should check it out under my link because we both get a free extra 100 points which is enough to get a free game!!!:woop:

http://www.goozex.com

I am loving it so far... Enjoy!!

Razzle Edit: Referral link removed

Pashos
09-07-2008, 11:24 PM
I've been using Goozex for a couple weeks and I really like it.

Parkerktm
09-07-2008, 11:25 PM
I never got into Goozex, i used it once because i got 100 free points when i signed up. I feel that the price for games is way too steep.

Not a good deal IMO.

Daywalker-san
09-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Come on dude? giving a referal link?

Non referal link: http://www.goozex.com/

Looks interesting though, will take a look to see if they cater for the UK market

NeoFallen
09-07-2008, 11:32 PM
If you use the referal link you get a bonus points and so do I it only helps up both out

NeoFallen
09-07-2008, 11:36 PM
Well the thing is with the points system you get exactly the same amount of points when you trade a game that you would spend on that game. Not like trading stores nowadays

Oh and you get the bonus after the first successful trade is what it says. It is in the referal rules

jorGe62990
09-07-2008, 11:37 PM
Yeah I posted about this site a few months back (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=66838). That was when they were having a free 100 points promotion and you could get one of two games for free. I have no idea if that promotion is still going on. I can confirm that is a safe and legitimate site so don't be afraid of signing up.

EskimoDavos
09-07-2008, 11:48 PM
I've used goozex for a few months. I've made quite a few trades.

Point Values are based on supply and demand.

It can be quite a big cheaper than trading games in and easier than trying to sell locally.

vI Starlight Iv
09-08-2008, 07:08 PM
my uncle who lives in the states loves this place

undyingone
09-09-2008, 02:16 AM
just put the link in ur sig posting it as a thread is gonna get it removed as razzle already has and could get you an infraction

jonnyMAGNUM
09-09-2008, 04:19 PM
I must be dumb because I can't wrap my mind around the concept because it doesn't have a dollar value ...

xENVxGAMERSKREW
09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
I must be dumb because I can't wrap my mind around the concept because it doesn't have a dollar value ... Yeah, but you got to buy credits to tradegames and your own packaging method to ship it.

xXI A ROD IXx
09-09-2008, 11:47 PM
Is 1 trade credit 100 points? Anyone know?

jonnyMAGNUM
09-10-2008, 12:28 AM
Is 1 trade credit 100 points? Anyone know?
That's what I can't seem to wrap my head around. There doesn't seem to be any way to "back up" the points, if you know what I mean.

xXI A ROD IXx
09-10-2008, 01:02 AM
That's what I can't seem to wrap my head around. There doesn't seem to be any way to "back up" the points, if you know what I mean. eerhhh well I don't know what to say or do :confused:

_DaNnY_
09-10-2008, 01:03 AM
I'm checking this out.... :) :D

Fonkey Monkey
09-10-2008, 01:09 AM
i joined when they first started giving away 100 points, back in april or something like that. i really wanted to like it, but everytime i added any game, the price would keep going up.

xXI A ROD IXx
09-10-2008, 01:19 AM
Im starting to think that Goozex or w/e is pretty lame.

xXI A ROD IXx
09-10-2008, 01:34 AM
okay I get it now. Goozex is not worth it cuz you have to pay for trade credits and points so yeah. 100 points = 5$ plus you have to buy t-credits

OzzieDreamer
09-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I love Goozex! If you like to play a lot of games and have a lot of different systems, it will probably work well for you. If you think you are going to trade in your old games and get new ones on release day, it's not for you. When you list your game, you are put in a queue. Some games have long waits and others are readily available. Some are underpriced and some are overpriced. They do go through and adjust point values every week, so they do try to keep them fairly priced. Basically, 100 points is equal to $5, which is what you can buy them for. You do have an added $1 charge (to buy) or postage, if you are selling. The site is very active and I think you should at least check it out!

jonnyMAGNUM
09-10-2008, 04:15 PM
I love Goozex! If you like to play a lot of games and have a lot of different systems, it will probably work well for you. If you think you are going to trade in your old games and get new ones on release day, it's not for you. When you list your game, you are put in a queue. Some games have long waits and others are readily available. Some are underpriced and some are overpriced. They do go through and adjust point values every week, so they do try to keep them fairly priced. Basically, 100 points is equal to $5, which is what you can buy them for. You do have an added $1 charge (to buy) or postage, if you are selling. The site is very active and I think you should at least check it out!
Thank you! Finally somebody was able to explain this.

What about shipping? Is it up to you or do they send you a box?

I still don't think I'll join, but I'm curious.