PDA

View Full Version : One Million Fans question

Spardan
09-08-2008, 02:01 AM
In the diffculty cap easy is 43,000 and medium is 240,000
Cause i have my singer on easy and my guitarist on medium (yes i use both a headset and play the guitar by myself)
but currently i have 80,000 fans but the caps says i should have only 43,000

is this a glitch or something else

brak4222
09-08-2008, 05:46 PM
In the diffculty cap easy is 43,000 and medium is 240,000
Cause i have my singer on easy and my guitarist on medium (yes i use both a headset and play the guitar by myself)
but currently i have 80,000 fans but the caps says i should have only 43,000

is this a glitch or something else

No. the fan caps were patched a few months back. I know medium is at 550,000 and hard is over 1,000,000 now. I can't remember what easy is...

Spardan
09-08-2008, 06:43 PM
damn i thought i had beat the system then

ah well i find out the easy cap soon then eh

pinata242
09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
My daughter and I have been slowing making our way toward 1M on Hard Guitar and Hard Vocals. We'll get there the next time we play, but I have a question: does everyone in the band at the time get the achievement or just the leader?

Spardan
09-08-2008, 08:17 PM
I know everyone gets the achievement and good luck with your achievement goal
Just be ready for a 5 hour session for the platnium record achievement :P

pinata242
09-08-2008, 08:22 PM
I know everyone gets the achievement and good luck with your achievement goal
Just be ready for a 5 hour session for the platnium record achievement :P
:p She's 7. We won't be going for the endless setlist anytime soon.

Spardan
09-08-2008, 09:30 PM

Oh wow good little singer then
Still good luck with that

Blue Radium
09-09-2008, 07:39 AM
Everyone that helps get the achievement as long as they are signed in to their account. A little fun fact, fans swarm your band in groups of hundreds of thousands/millions per setlist after you break the 1 million fan barrier.

SebastianSB
09-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Everyone that helps get the achievement as long as they are signed in to their account. A little fun fact, fans swarm your band in groups of hundreds of thousands/millions per setlist after you break the 1 million fan barrier.

I also found out that you don't even have to be there when the band reaches 1mil. I dual-wielded hard guitar/vocals to the 1mil mark and when my friend came over and played one setlist with me she unlocked the achievement.

Spardan
09-09-2008, 11:44 PM
still i still got a bit of practice till i start on hard vocals and guitar
barely having the courage to do normal with both at the moment

sharonoagain
09-10-2008, 01:10 AM
You can still go for Vinyl (Med) or Gold (Hard). My daughter (14) and I did vinyl and we made it fun by competing for Jelly Bellys ... whoever got the highest percentage at the end of each song got one. It was actually fun. :p

OzzieDreamer
09-10-2008, 02:20 AM
My fans keep dropping! If the band is playing at the level where we can win, we get no new fans. If we move up, we end up failing and losing a lot of them.... aaarrrgggghhh!

d.palapuz
11-19-2008, 05:39 AM
I need help on this achievement..
I just read on the guide that easy songs should give 49k fans or something, etc..
when me and my bro play band world tour, he uses drums i'm on vocals..
we're both on expert, and at least get either 3 star or 4 star, sometimes 5 too, we only get less than 62k fans..
is this because the guitar needs to be played too, or what?
been workin on this achievement for so long, but those 40k to 60k fans every gig just pisses me off every time we finish one..

SebastianSB
11-19-2008, 05:50 AM
I need help on this achievement..
I just read on the guide that easy songs should give 49k fans or something, etc..
when me and my bro play band world tour, he uses drums i'm on vocals..
we're both on expert, and at least get either 3 star or 4 star, sometimes 5 too, we only get less than 62k fans..
is this because the guitar needs to be played too, or what?
been workin on this achievement for so long, but those 40k to 60k fans every gig just pisses me off every time we finish one..

Your post kind of confused me, but if you and your brother are both playing on expert then it'll only be a matter of time before you reach one million. It takes a while but there's not much else to say other than just keep at it.

d.palapuz
11-19-2008, 11:55 PM
Your post kind of confused me, but if you and your brother are both playing on expert then it'll only be a matter of time before you reach one million. It takes a while but there's not much else to say other than just keep at it.

so what you mean by that is, just keep playing and the fans will grow?
is that it? coz we've been playin world tour since the first day i bought rock band, and yet we still get those same numbers of fans..

SebastianSB
11-20-2008, 04:20 AM
so what you mean by that is, just keep playing and the fans will grow?
is that it? coz we've been playin world tour since the first day i bought rock band, and yet we still get those same numbers of fans..

Are you saying that you are getting the same number of fans over and over or are you saying that you are stuck at a specific number of fans total? If it's just the same number of fans over and over, that doesn't matter. Just keep playing and you'll reach 1mil eventually. If you're stuck at a certain total then you need to play on a higher difficulty. You can't reach 1mil fans unless everyone is playing on hard or expert.

Purge
11-20-2008, 07:34 PM
Well I play on Expert, but all my mates are on easy.

This will be a tough one to achieve!

edd__
11-21-2008, 01:26 PM
@d.palapuz -
If you're only getting 3 stars each gig, try going onto hard. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure getting 5 star on hard will net you more fans than scraping a 3 star on expert.

And the cap for hard is 1,025,616 - so you can get the achievement easy enough.

d.palapuz
11-22-2008, 05:18 AM
@d.palapuz -
If you're only getting 3 stars each gig, try going onto hard. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure getting 5 star on hard will net you more fans than scraping a 3 star on expert.

And the cap for hard is 1,025,616 - so you can get the achievement easy enough.

that`s the problem though..
me and my bro both went expert on the song `welcome home` by coheed and cambria, we got a five star but only got 40,000+ fans..
i dont know if i should believe that going on hard and get 5 stars will get us more than 500,000 fans coz its not happening on mine..

SebastianSB
11-22-2008, 06:06 PM
that`s the problem though..
me and my bro both went expert on the song `welcome home` by coheed and cambria, we got a five star but only got 40,000+ fans..
i font know if i should believe that going on hard and get 5 stars will get us more than 500,000 fans coz its not happening on mine..

?

The achievement isn't for getting 1mil fans from a gig. It's from getting 1mil fans total over the course of your career. Of course you're not going to magically get 500k fans all at once.

d.palapuz
11-22-2008, 06:18 PM
?

The achievement isn't for getting 1mil fans from a gig. It's from getting 1mil fans total over the course of your career. Of course you're not going to magically get 500k fans all at once.

i knew that of course..
i'm talking about the whole band world tour, not just a single gig..
but i saw the ahievement guide for getting 1 millions fans achievement..
and if everyone play on expert they'll get at least a lot more than 200,000 fans..
but its just not working for me..

bob150
11-22-2008, 06:25 PM
i knew that of course..
i'm talking about the whole band world tour, not just a single gig..
but i saw the ahievement guide for getting 1 millions fans achievement..
and if everyone play on expert they'll get at least a lot more than 200,000 fans..
but its just not working for me..

You won't start getting 200k straightaway, the best thing to do is keep on playing through the tour, different gigs and such, the more gigs you open up the more your fans will inscrease. 1 mil fans is pretty much one of the easiest achievements, just keep playing don't notice how many fans you got it'll magically unlock.

d.palapuz
11-22-2008, 06:35 PM
ahh icic..
coz i do it, by doing one city at a time, i guess i need some mixing ups to do..
thanks for the advice..
i have 300,000+ fans right now..