PDA

View Full Version : Answer to stopping Prof. Pester

Deftones22
09-08-2008, 04:30 AM
Once you get the Limeoceros (the Rhino pinata), which it starts off as a sour pinata and you only see it after some level in the 30's or so and you transform it good, it'll ram Professor Pester right out of your garden, sometimes I had to highlight it though then Prof. and it charged him then. but thats so far the only way I know to keep him out. It used to be Captians Cutglass, but they changed it so now it only keeps out the Ruffians and not the Prof.

Antdogg50
09-08-2008, 06:43 AM
The Dragonache keeps Pester out of the garden . All you have to do is have the Dragonache and he automatically fights Pester when he enters the garden. Even if the Dragonache is away at a party Pester will just wander around your garden harmlessly until he returns and kicks his butt.

SinnedSoul
09-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Even if the Dragonache is away at a party Pester will just wander around your garden harmlessly until he returns and kicks his butt.

I loaded up a garden tonight and my Dragonache was stuck...just sat there and never moved. Eventually Pester came into the garden and just wandered around harmlessly for about 3 hours (until I exited the garden). :)

I tried to get rid of Pester by unpacking a Limeoceros, but every time I directed it to kick him out, it acted like he wasn't there.

It was a little annoying having Pester stomp around the whole time I was playing, but on the other hand it was nice because I didn't have to worry about him at all. He wasn't even scaring anything.

cHaoSphEre
09-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Personally I prefer using the Rhino to remove him. If you use the Dragon, it makes him run, and anything he runs into gets destroyed (excluding Pinatas that is). If you use the Rhino, he is simply thrown out and no damage is done.

AlecArticuno
09-08-2008, 07:34 PM
Personally I prefer using the Rhino to remove him. If you use the Dragon, it makes him run, and anything he runs into gets destroyed (excluding Pinatas that is). If you use the Rhino, he is simply thrown out and no damage is done.

he only breaks things if its still growing.

krillgar
09-08-2008, 09:35 PM
I was trying to use my Dragonache to beat Pester yesterday, and he kept shaking his head almost crying. My dragon was at full Candiosity, and I used him to boot Pester at least 10 times previously. Just give him time to want to beat Pester?

BlueHawaiiSurfer
09-08-2008, 10:16 PM
he only breaks things if its still growing.

not true... he broke my mine and my tartridge house after being fought by the dragonache. i also prefer the limeceros.

Shoozle
09-09-2008, 04:49 AM
Haha it scared the shit out of me when he came into my garden with rhinos as i didnt know they kick him out.
It was great.
Now i can get rid of that fecking dragonache.

keene oh
09-09-2008, 10:28 AM
I can't upload a photo as i can't sign into live from work...

But, i fluked a way to block pester.

I have a garden in which i built a bunnycomb home, and fenced it in.
I extended the fence to the edge of the garden, near the tower of sour.
I bred the bunnycombs up to master romancer and left 3 of them fenced in, all 3 variants.

Pester walks up to the edge of the fence and stands there rubbing his chin and pondering something.

But NEVER, i repeat NEVER, comes into the garden!

If i play any of my other gardens he walks in as normal and kills off my pinata.

For some reason, he can not work out how to walk round the fence??!?!???!
:eek:

I will edit this post and add a link or upload the photo tonight.