PDA

View Full Version : Looking for help/explanation for 2 online achievements

Park Diesel
09-08-2008, 05:08 AM
:confused::confused: If anyone can give more info than the achievement guide has on "Nice Guys Finish Last" or "A Little Help Goes A Long Way", I would appreciate it. My boosting party went through wave 106 and got nothing, I'm not sure what we did wrong. Started with 4, but lost 1, so finished with 3. Do the settings have to be default? Friendly fire was on and I think we selected level two weapons. We don't know what we did wrong. And what is a Friendly Fire Token Race? The guide makes it sound like a vehicle race, but we culd not find anything. Is it co-op dojo as well? If anyone knows, please explain like I'm a two year old for the guide doesn't provide much info and on that one we were completely lost. We were not sure if we were even in the right mode, but we tried co-op dojo with friendly fire turned on and the tokens set to fifty. Even tried to have the person who would win not kill anything, just pick up tokens.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)

Sentok
03-13-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't think you can do those both at the same time, I think the friendly fire token race is just referring to a regular match where you see who gets the most tokens with friendly fire activated. As for the co-op dojo part, I'm not sure if everyone has to live or not, or if it just glitched on you. Having friendly fire on for that might have messed up the achievement, it's hard to tell with the vague achievement descriptions.

Zap Rowzdower69
03-19-2009, 04:12 AM
I'm pretty sure for beating lvl 100 in the co-op dojo you have to be in an xbox live player match, the map has to be co-op dojo, set the type to monster dojo, and pick whatever other options you want. When you get to level 90 you should be facing against like 6 Monster Squad fighters at a time(zombie versions of the 4 playable characters) (they get to use the dodge jump and the same weapons you do!) They will keep coming til you've beaten like 15 of them, then at level 95-like 99 you will have to fight more of them. They are very tough. You will die a lot.