PDA

View Full Version : ERROR: Unable to download the leagues from the websites. Please Check setting.

BL00DC0RE
09-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Well for one thing the Points tracker lets me log in without it saying Please check your league settings. But the draft one says it. Where is this so called league settings at and what the hell is going on here man.!.!.!

I have a league and is already created. Why is the other game saying im A OK!! and this one is telling me to piss off!

tarekegypt
09-08-2008, 07:16 PM
Well for one thing the Points tracker lets me log in without it saying Please check your league settings. But the draft one says it. Where is this so called league settings at and what the hell is going on here man.!.!.!

I have a league and is already created. Why is the other game saying im A OK!! and this one is telling me to piss off!

Same Problem! they charge us for game that is not even functioning.. Screw ea and M$

Paid In Full707
09-21-2008, 05:53 AM
I am having the same problem here. I am pissed off at this game. :mad::mad: I've tried it 10 times and I am starting to loose it. Seriously. Why is this not working for me. I have Live Score Tracker and everything worked fine. now I got this game (Live Draft Tracker) and can't seem to find out how to make it work. If anyone has any tips or help I would be very happy.Well for one thing the Points tracker lets me log in without it saying Please check your league settings. But the draft one says it. Where is this so called league settings at and what the hell is going on here man.!.!.!