PDA

View Full Version : For the love of god, please make Plato appear!

tokiwartooth
09-08-2008, 08:41 AM
Okay, i have tried everything that people have suggested (i.e. beta centauri with the greeks, it's all about the money with the english, standard games with the french...) to get my last great person. Plato seems to want to stay hidden. i have tried only researching pottery and waiting for him to show up and still nothing. Has anyone found a scenario/civ that has found plato more than once? I am soooooo tired of playing the same scenario over and over and finding people that i have so many times before...
also, a side note- Does anyone know if settling a certain kind of GP will reduce the chance of the same kind appearing again? i always seem to get more scientists if i don't settle them... just a thought.

dougking24
09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
He appeared for me playing Beta Centari on Warlord difficulty. I think it is just random and you are have crap luck. Sorry man.

Meakio
09-28-2008, 12:42 PM
i was lucky, i was playing Beta Centauri and got him and he turned out to be the last one i needed. So i would just play Beta Centuari until you get him

Tekoa55
10-21-2008, 06:53 PM
I know how you feel. I need Plato and he seems to want to stay hidden from me. Getting this one guy is very time consuming.:mad:

Tekoa55
10-27-2008, 12:36 AM
I just got Plato!!!:woop:

What I did is go to the scenario Golden Age and use the French. Don't research any techs and you should get him.