PDA

View Full Version : Siege!

Kyanite
09-08-2008, 01:54 PM
I recently gained the ability to lay siege to the game's cities. However, when I tried to siege . . . whatever city it was, I was destroyed. At what level is it safe to start?

WhiteCloverXIII
09-16-2008, 02:16 PM
depends on the city

UNLV Alum
09-18-2008, 11:50 PM
I started doing sieges when I was about lvl 20.

Think I've done about 7 now without any real issue. A lot of my success was just about being very careful since they have lots of points.

Aussie Rage
09-19-2008, 02:08 AM
whenever i found a new city i always siege it to test my limit, so far the only one to give me issues was one with over 320 hp (the dragon city in the north/east, i forget its name). Then i got 'Death Gaze' (half their current hp in one hit) from a litch and sieging has never been easier. Dragon Spiders are a good mount to use, if you have a high red mana max then you can use Breathe Fire ( you current Red mana as damage). Other than that i can't remember what lvl i was when i started. Also dose anyone know if castle rebelions only happen with DLC, because ever since i got the DLC once every month or so one of my cities rebels and i have to reclaim it.

bigrichienice1
10-14-2009, 08:25 AM
im finding the sieges really dificult, it seems im losing 20 to 30 hp every time they line up 3 skulls? anyone know why ??

BelatedHero
10-14-2009, 02:04 PM
im finding the sieges really dificult, it seems im losing 20 to 30 hp every time they line up 3 skulls? anyone know why ??
Depends on the city. They each have their own special abilities. Some are very nasty. In your case you might be facing one that has an ability along the lines of "Do extra damage equal to half your <insert color> mana"