PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer

Gun-Nut
09-08-2008, 05:18 PM
Anyone heard much about the Multiplayer yet?

Pyroman31
09-09-2008, 06:38 AM
Not really. They are keeping pretty tight lips about multiplayer for some odd reason.

Although I really don't see how they can mess this game up. It's by far one of the most beautiful games yet. Can't wait.

ShaunMichael80
09-09-2008, 06:51 AM
Not too much is known except create a map will be amazing

exo-apollo
09-17-2008, 10:31 AM
The achievements dont reveal much about the multiplayer, other than you can have 16 people in a match.

KillaB123
09-18-2008, 07:28 AM
Well its class based multiplayer like BF:BC it has persistent experience and levels to gain like COD4. During the match you can upgrade your class to the next level of weapons up to 3x depending on your play. The map editor is awesome and promises to extend this games life far beyond normal shooters. Oh the game ships with 14 stock multiplayer maps as well.

You can also heal your teammate's when they become critically injured and fall to the ground. Its shaping up to be the best of all the great shooters combined.

gog
10-15-2008, 06:08 AM
multi players has deathmatch - team deathmatch - capture the diamond - and uprising - so far not bad - laggy a bit -alot of players lag jumping around sofar - but pretty good action - a bit slow - nice maps - and can revive team mates - need 500 for achievement - but seems all in ranked matches - and at this point - only player matches are going on
you get ranks - 5 - 10 - 20 - 30 and achievs for each

KillaB123
10-16-2008, 12:35 PM
Its laggy cause theres not many people playing right now, mostly gamestop employees.

dm master
10-16-2008, 09:04 PM
i dnt rly know anythign about the multi is that all the modeS GoG or are there gona be more?

xFEARLESSx
10-17-2008, 12:08 AM
i was playing it online and its sick i made a map and im about to make another one the options are endless

Rewmac
10-22-2008, 07:14 PM
Are there bots in the multiplayer mode? So can I play against bots on my own map?

DemonI81
10-22-2008, 07:25 PM
i was playing it online and its sick i made a map and im about to make another one the options are endless
I'm making a map now. It's verified in every area except under "Map" the "Spawn point area not clear" boxes aren't checked and the "Mounted weapon area not clear" box isn't either. What do I need to do to get these checked?

EDIT: I'm an idiot. Each box was there to tell me there was a blocked spawn point since I set the spawn points then dropped a building on top of them.

Atarii
10-23-2008, 02:26 AM
Are there bots in the multiplayer mode? So can I play against bots on my own map?

no bots, however I do believe you can stop when creating a map and load it up as if you were playing so you can see the design through a normal FPS view rather then a RTS type view

SynysterMonkey
10-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Well its class based multiplayer like BF:BC it has persistent experience and levels to gain like COD4. During the match you can upgrade your class to the next level of weapons up to 3x depending on your play. The map editor is awesome and promises to extend this games life far beyond normal shooters. Oh the game ships with 14 stock multiplayer maps as well.

You can also heal your teammate's when they become critically injured and fall to the ground. Its shaping up to be the best of all the great shooters combined.

That sounds awesome!! If only Gears 2 didn't come out so soon, I would play this a lot longer.