PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

Webb
09-07-2006, 11:33 PM
Am I missing something here with this game?

I saved it earlier and went back to the game and it has started me at the beginning with all the stats though :confused:

I mean, the clock has ticked back and everything :confused:

Don't tell me you have to do it in one sitting?

Also, why is it that I always get swarmed upon, get blasted to shit by anyone with a gun, keep breaking weapons and running out mid battle, the computer AI (other humans, not zombies) are dumb as fuck and when following you run in to a group of them.

Good game, looks good, but seems insanely off at places :confused:

xMR 360x
09-08-2006, 12:37 AM
did you save in a bathroom or matress?

Webb
09-08-2006, 12:38 AM
Bathroom. I wasted so much time then today getting nowhere :(

xMR 360x
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM
hmm.......this has never happened to me before,so i dont think i can help you.Wait,did you die?

Webb
09-08-2006, 12:43 AM
It was ages ago, not sure the exact turn of events in all honesty.

So this was just a mishap then?

xMR 360x
09-08-2006, 12:46 AM
it mustve been a mishap,cause the only thing that i could think of is dying after you save,Im not 100% sure but i think if you save then die you will have to restart.sorry i couldnt help you that much

Fonkey Monkey
09-08-2006, 01:22 AM
yeah if you die and save at the puase screen then you restart the story, but get to keep your level.

absolutehell
09-08-2006, 06:37 AM
I don't know if this is true, but if you save and say end instead of continue, doesn't it start from your last save.

BlazeDragon132
09-08-2006, 02:32 PM
I don't know if this is true, but if you save and say end instead of continue, doesn't it start from your last save.
Don't know, the best way to make the game easier is grabbing the guns first so you can have the best weapon. The gun shop is at North Plaza, look for the white arrow on a red background. The game is easier once you get guns...

Webb
09-08-2006, 02:54 PM
Thats fair enough, getting the guns makes sense. I made my way over there yesterday and encountered the psycho, ran instead though :p

But my point is, you don't have to do the lot in one sitting do you? Cause why would my game take me back to the beginning :(

Tracker4502
09-08-2006, 04:31 PM
Ok, to sum up all the answers, here's how Capcom set up the saves in this game.

Regular Saves- In bathrooms, and in the Security Room Couch: Save here for normal saves that you can continue from later. Keep in mind you only have one save slot, so make sure you've missed nothing important since your last save.

Death / Case Failed Save- Whenever you die or run out of time for a Case: These saves let you save what you are wearing, your current level, and any pictures you have. Once saved, you can not continue from that point, you MUST start all over again.