PDA

View Full Version : Idea

0bey
09-08-2008, 10:26 PM
I think that their should be a word games forum. They are pretty fun.

razzleson
09-08-2008, 10:54 PM
Care to elaborate on this one? A pretty bland statement.

Nightdragon
09-08-2008, 10:55 PM
Nicknamed the spam games forum??

I dont see a need for this, all it will do is engourage spam...

0bey
09-08-2008, 10:57 PM
It's a forum where people play word games like: The battle for the first post and assist, Actors and actresses A-Z, etc....

Bax x360a
09-08-2008, 10:58 PM
Nicknamed the spam games forum??

I dont see a need for this, all it will do is engourage spam... Seriously, not everything is spam... Why are people so obsessed with constantly bringing it up. Some sort of forum where x360a'ers can compete against each other for fun wouldn't neccessarily be a bad thing.

Nightdragon
09-08-2008, 11:00 PM
Word games ARE spam bax, things like the 3 word story, its just people making no sense. If you want to play games, go add some friends to msn and have fun that way!

onimod13
09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
Not that this is really anything to do with me however just to add my own opinion here.
If there was a section for this sort of thing ie 3 word game or last letter starts etc etc and it keeps some members happy what actual harm is this doing to the site overall its not as if you have to personally get involved in it.

The end of the day its the members who contribute to sites making them or breaking them and something as minuscule as this is not gonna overload your server.

Even the addition of a shout/chatbox or gallery or even a flash games section wouldnt be that much of a burden to your server.

Apologys if this comes across wrongly but my aim is not to wind you up or try to get into an argument only thought i would add my "opinion"

CyanideBreathMint
09-09-2008, 12:48 AM
Two thoughts:

Isn't there enough forums here as it is?
If you do make the forum, for the love of God, disable post counts in it

No offense but most that play down post counts/spamming posts already have high post counts. Emphasis on 'most', before the high post counters start getting their frilly thongs in a twisted knot. :p