PDA

View Full Version : weapon question

ratherbeinsane
09-08-2008, 11:22 PM
you know when you go into the frog to look at your weapons, the little box pops up saying + or - strength or magic or whatever. well at the bottom is the x button telling you to pick it up, a number, and sometimes a circle with some sort of symbol in it. Does anyone know what those numbers and symbols mean? I assume maybe its something dealing with the magic each knight uses, like one symbol looks a lot like a lightning bolt. Thanks much!

Penguin6412
09-09-2008, 12:32 AM
oohhhh you mean the little symbol at the bottom of the box in the middle?

Skull - If it looks like a wierd shaped white circle, it means it gives crits (critical attacks) which is just extra damage dealt from time to time (many different weapons)
Lightning - Randomly electrifies an enemy (lightsaber only)
Ice - Randomly freezes an enemy (ice sword only)
Fire - Randomly lights an enemy on fire (fire sword only)

AOS Puck
09-09-2008, 02:58 AM
The numbers are the level your character needs to be in order to use the weapon.

Penguin6412
09-09-2008, 06:28 AM
The numbers are the level your character needs to be in order to use the weapon.

haha i did forget to answer the numbers part :p yea that's what the red number is lol.

ratherbeinsane
09-10-2008, 08:12 PM
ohh word thanks

Mother Beef
09-12-2008, 01:56 PM
haha i did forget to answer the numbers part :p yea that's what the red number is lol.

Is it just me or can anyone else not read that number at the bottom of the weapons? I can in the shops but not in the frog... werid. But im lvl 61 so i think i should be fine for weapons.

True I Skill
09-12-2008, 02:13 PM
Hm, Cool, I have a question about
weapons aswell. can any1 awnser?

What sword is the best? D; I Look
at them all but they confuse me
Any1 know what sword is best to use?

Deadly Moves
09-12-2008, 02:25 PM
Is it just me or can anyone else not read that number at the bottom of the weapons? I can in the shops but not in the frog... werid. But im lvl 61 so i think i should be fine for weapons.
I can see them clearly.. What kinda tv you playing it on?

Hm, Cool, I have a question about
weapons aswell. can any1 awnser?

What sword is the best? D; I Look
at them all but they confuse me
Any1 know what sword is best to use?
There isn't a 'best weapon'
They all have there advantages and disadvantages.
It all depends what you want it to do..
I like to use the Fire Sword, mainly bcos it looks cool and goes with my red knight.
Plus it does +2 Strength, +2 Magic and +Agility

homerjlogan
09-14-2008, 09:19 AM
I know this may be an off-topic question, but I didn't want to create a brand-new thread, so: is there a way to change the weapon used by the alien?
The strange thing is that I changed my weapon a few weeks ago and i don't remember how!

True I Skill
09-14-2008, 01:39 PM
I know this may be an off-topic question, but I didn't want to create a brand-new thread, so: is there a way to change the weapon used by the alien?
The strange thing is that I changed my weapon a few weeks ago and i don't remember how!

Nah i dont think there is a way, I've tried myself and
the weapons just disapear.. And also It would look
Weird shooting a alien hominder bullet out of a sword?

Zalaras
09-14-2008, 03:54 PM
Fire - Randomly lights an enemy on fire (fire sword only)

The candle also has the fire bonus

There isn't a 'best weapon'

Correction. The fishing rod is the best weapon :p

darkenednight
09-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Of course, the loving fishing rod.

I personally play with the Black Katana that the Necromancer drops. It add +2 magic and +7 defence. I usually use it for my play through.