PDA

View Full Version : Official Lost Discussion Thread *SPOILERS*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 02:54 AM
Ok, first off I'm going to say that this thread WILL have SPOILERS, so if you haven't watched both Seasons of Lost, DO NOT PROCEED!

That being said, I just finished the 2nd Season on DVD, and I have been left with more questions than answers. In both seasons actually, there are numerous things that have not been answered or I just haven't figured out. This show is the most enigmatic thing I have ever seen.

Here are questions off the top of my head, in no particular order. They are questions from both seasons:

* Who are The Others?
* What is the black smoke creature?
* What is the Dharma Initiative? What is their objective?
* Why is there a polar bear on a tropical island? And why did Walt see one in his comic book before it appeared in real life?
* Why is there a black horse that always comes around Kate?
* Why do The Others wear costumes? (makeup, fake beards, etc.?)
* Is The Other that they captured in Season 2 actually the leader of The Others?
* Why do The Others only have interest in certain people?
* What was that huge bird in the last episode of Season 2 that supposedly said Hurley's name?
* Why could Locke suddenly walk when he arrived on the island? And why was Rose cured of her illness?
* What is the significance of Hurley's numbers? (besides the fact that they get imputed in the computer)
* Obviously from what we've seen in the flashbacks, all the characters were connected in some way before the plane wreck. Why?
* What's with the large foot statue with four toes?

I know I have more questions but I can't think of more at the moment. If anyone has any answers, opinions, conspiracy theories, or other questions, please post them here! Hopefully we can figure some of this out before Season 3 starts.

Sarge McLarge
09-08-2006, 03:19 AM
Why is there a polar bear on a tropical island? And why did Walt see one in his comic book before it appeared in real life?

He has some sort of "powers" because if you remember during a flashback (I think Michaels) Walt was with his parents and gets mad, and then the bird he was looking at in a book all of a sudden flies into the window.

What is the significance of Hurley's numbers? (besides the fact that they get imputed in the computer)

Did you notice at the end of season 2 when the two scientists get the transmission we are shown 7418880. After messing around with the number for awhile one will find that its actually 4x8x15x16x23x42 :eek:

One of my questions...

Early in Season 2 when Sawyer and Michael are on the raft and the shark comes, for a brief moment when it swims by you see that it is tattooed with the Dharma logo, whats that about, do they have an army of sharks surrounding the island incase anyone tries to swin away :confused:.

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 03:32 AM
Wow this can take me awhile but i'll edit my post later when I have more time to respond.

Why is there a polar bear on a tropical island? And why did Walt see one in his comic book before it appeared in real life?

He has some sort of "powers" because if you remember during a flashback (I think Michaels) Walt was with his parents and gets mad, and then the bird he was looking at in a book all of a sudden flies into the window.

One of my questions...

Early in Season 2 when Sawyer and Michael are on the raft and the shark comes, for a brief moment when it swims by you see that it is tattooed with the Dharma logo, whats that about, do they have an army of sharks surrounding the island incase anyone tries to swin away :confused:.

WOW I didn't notice that about the shark!!!!!

I just found a site with a really good question and answer thread, you might want to check this out! (also, I noticed this site is set up a LOT like ours)
http://thefuselage.com/Threaded/showthread.php?t=25158

EDIT: Too bad I haven't found a single answer to MY questions yet! :mad:

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 03:57 AM
What is the significance of Hurley's numbers? (besides the fact that they get imputed in the computer)

Did you notice at the end of season 2 when the two scientists get the transmission we are shown 7418880. After messing around with the number for awhile one will find that its actually 4x8x15x16x23x42 :eek:

Yeah, that's fuckin weird! This show creeps me out man.
I wish the show would explain more! Some times I wonder if the producers even know where they're going with this.

graf1k
09-08-2006, 04:05 AM
Who are The Others?
Obviously we don't know for sure yet but my guess is they are part of the Dharma Initiative group and they were originally on the island to do experiments and somewhere along the line things went all Lord of the Flies.

What is the black smoke creature?
Again there is no definitive answer yet but there have been some hints about it and plenty of theories. Too many to list. You should catch up on some of the Lost podcasts for all the different theories on it and plenty of other stuff. I recommend the Official Lost Podcast and The Transmission (even though the latter stopped about 1/3rd through the second season, it's a really great podcast)

That's the real question isn't it. The show definitely seems to be pointing to Walt having some kind of powers like manifesting the polar bear. I've read some theories that the black smoke creature is a manifestation created by Walt. Kind of like what happened in that movie Sphere if you ever saw that.

Why do The Others wear costumes? (makeup, fake beards, etc.?)
The most logical explanation is to confuse and decieve the Lost people. That would go along with the fact that the hatch near where Walt was kept was a fake and all that. It seems The Others could be much more sophisticated than they originally seemed.

Is The Other that they captured in Season 2 actually the leader of The Others?
That certainly appears to be the case.

Why do The Others only have interest in certain people?
Well it seems they only have an interest in Walt and the 'good' people. They don't take the people like Ana Lucia that have killed people or anything like that. Why that is is still a mystery.

What was that huge bird in the last episode of Season 2 that supposedly said Hurley's name?
If you listen to the Official Lost Podcast they talk about the 'Hurleybird' ad nasuem. They haven't really explained it yet but it just seems to be a nod to fans that noticed a bird from season 1 seemed to caw "hurley" for some strange reason.

Why could Locke suddenly walk when he arrived on the island? And why was Rose cured of her illness?
Most theories have the island being somewhat magical or something like that with curative powers. The one I like the best that I've heard about Locke, which would explain why he lost his ability to walk briefly in season 1, is that Locke has some kind of metal (bullet fragment, shrapnel, ect.) that couldn't be removed after his accident (whatever it may have been) and the magnetic force of the island dislodged it slightly to where he can walk but once he strays too far from the magnetic force, the fragment shifts back and he can't walk anymore, though that seemed to go out the window at the end of season 2 when the button wasn't pushed and the magnetic power 'dam' wasn't reset. If that was the case, Lock probably would have had that fragment ripped from his body and killed.

As for the rest of your questions it's purely speculation so far as to what the numbers mean or the statue (although we can assume the foot was probably part of a massive statue of a whole person, but something destroyed the rest of it).

graf1k
09-08-2006, 04:06 AM
One of my questions...

It's a common held theory that the shark(s) are yet another part of the 'security system' of the island.

Webb
09-08-2006, 12:49 PM
All these security procedures they have in place! Damn, thats a crazy place to get too.

The new series has the potential to be a real treat, again.

It's that statue that gets me with the four toes, totally throws me.

I presume that that wasn't the last we see of Walt, as his "powers" have not been explained yet.

Potential Season 3 Spolier - Highlight to read, text in white ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard that Shannon makes a return in Season 3!!!! :eek:

------------------------------------------------------------------

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 01:43 PM
DAMN Graf1k! We need to private chat soon. :woop: Thank you for all that info man, this damn show has got my head spinning!

And Webb, as for your spoiler, I think that would only happen in a flashback. That's what happened with Boone anyways...

Webb
09-08-2006, 01:54 PM
And Webb, as for your spoiler, I think that would only happen in a flashback. That's what happened with Boone anyways...

Thats not what I heard :eek: And Boone's dead, so it won't be his flashback :p Who's would it be then??

oVo Pandora oVo
09-08-2006, 02:04 PM
This is one of my theories. I think the others are a group of scientist who study paranormal activities all over the world. And well they went to that island obviously awhile ago to study the effects the magnetic field I guess around the island is. Along the way began doing different pyshcological studies of human behaviour, like the whole pushing of the button, or having a guy just sit in that room and observe the other locations and then writing down what he observed. I think though that once they found a way to harness the magnetic powers, they made it in to sort of a weapon hence if you don't push the button, can cause a plane to crash like theirs did. I think the fact that they are all connected somehow, was a result of getting them all on the plane together, and bam hit the button and they crash on the island and they get there hands on all of them at the same time. To do their experimenting on. Basically, because as you recall when the french lady was talking about how she got their, she said all of her fellow scientist went bonkers and got sick after having been to a certain part of the island, which would lead me to believe that they were doing more experimenting of maybe biological weapons as well, also as you recall whats his name the rocker dude took some of that medicine that you have to shoot into your arm or where ever, it wasn't the same stuff that was in the Hatch so maybe that is like an antidote or perhaps the weapon and only time will tell what will happen the longer he takes it. That is just one of my theories :) Looking forward to actually seeing where the others live myself.

I'd also like to add that I think these scientist work for the government, because as you recall the other annalucia killed had an knife that had US ARMY on it, which makes you think they might be part of the government.

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Thats not what I heard :eek: And Boone's dead, so it won't be his flashback :p Who's would it be then??

Yeah you're right, I guess no one could have a flashback for her. But then again, some people have been in other peoples' flashbacks for a minute or two.

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 02:15 PM
I'd also like to add that I think these scientist work for the government, because as you recall the other annalucia killed had an knife that had US ARMY on it, which makes you think they might be part of the government.

I could definitely see the government having something to do with it, but not everything. ;)

I just don't know. Obviously there's something scientific about the whole thing, but there's also a lot of supernatural stuff. I for one hope Season 3 gives us some answers!! They better tell us where Michael and Walt go, and why no one can find the island by looking.

graf1k
09-08-2006, 02:54 PM
DAMN Graf1k! We need to private chat soon. :woop: Thank you for all that info man, this damn show has got my head spinning!

My pleasure. When I get into a show I get pretty into it. And a show like Lost with so many things left up to the audience to figure out definitely gets my head going in all different directions.

Yeah you're right, I guess no one could have a flashback for her. But then again, some people have been in other peoples' flashbacks for a minute or two.

I'm thinking someone, most likely Said, is going to start seeing Shannon all over the place like Shannon saw Walt all over the place last season. Or some kind of variant on that.

invincible rob
09-08-2006, 04:40 PM
Heres one i bet you didnt guess.
4 + 8 + 15 + 16 + 23 + 42 = 108
And now how long does is it before the timer runs out down in the hatch:p
And another question i wish to ask, Is there any damn relation between the others and the dahma initiatve becuase: *episode ive just seen* they go to ONE other hatch but the map john saw show'ed 6 other hatches.

And heres what happend to the smoke creatures, im surprised you didnt under stand this, the smoke creatures live in the "dark territory", im sure if any one on the island had to go back into the "dark territory" it would be mentioned.

But i do want to know what happend to the giant creature thing, Charlie distinctly said to boone "thats just a small, tiny version of the one i saw", refering to the polar bear sawyer shot dead.

Bleed Blue08
09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
* Who are The Others?
Like it has been discussed I think they have an interest in psychics and seem to be associated with the government. Another thing to think about is the fact that they seem to be drawn to kids. Remember the 2 kids from the other half of the plane.(One had a Teddy Bear)

* What is the black smoke creature?
Remember the episode where Mr. Ekko and Charlie go after the plane and the smoke monster stared Ekko in the face? If you slow it down you can see images in the smoke of Ekko's backstory. My theory is that the smoke is doing a read of Ekko's memory and decides that he is either a good or bad person, therefore not attacking him.http://humpys.net/images/s2/ekosmoke.gif

Clearly there are at least two opposing forces at work here. There is THe DHARMA Initiative which seems to be backed by The Hanso Foundation and then there is Widmore Labs. Widmore from my perception seems to be trying to find the castaways or at least Desmond. Desmond's lover is obviously shown in the last scene of season 2 getting a call saying that they have been located. For those that didn't notice there have been several appearances of the Widmore logo already including the birth control test Sun takes and the hot air balloon which crashed.http://humpys.net/images/s2/widmoreballoon.jpg

Here is a cool link with transcipts of the whispering heard throughout the 2 seasons.http://lostwhispering.blogspot.com/index.html

Lastly, here is a link with a trailer for season 3. It contains a *SPOILER* about a certain hatch which was rumored about...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LNbfJhfTjg

Stay Lost!!

-Scott

Molneze3
09-08-2006, 06:01 PM
Man i can't wait for Season 3 to start... OCT 4th seems so long away. I just picked up the Season 2 DVD set, and going to watch season 1 and 2 in the next couple of weeks!! YEESSSSSSSSSS!!!

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 07:19 PM
Bleeds Blue, good heads up on the smoke creature and season 3 preview! :woop:

invincible rob
09-08-2006, 08:07 PM
Ive Thought Deeper and:
and i believe Dharma initiative is a lab all the button does is supply power to the labs, hidden deeper on the island.

And the others, there the Dharma employees, there was a lab where claire was being taken by ethan, thats a clue.

Also the french woman spoke of her group becoming "infected", funny how walt and michael are suddenly evil well, not evil but surly they would try and get back to the camp and why would michael shoot anna-lucia, remember, the fake guy in the hatch said to john "your one of the good ones" implying anna-lucia wasnt, and maybe killing libby was a mistake as she was a witness.

Also the labs theory could explain the polar bears, using gene splicing, you could make a polar bear tolerant to tropic climate and weather.

And, why do the cables in the hatch lead through 5 metres of steel or something like that - forwarding the button powering the lab theory.

And the guns in the hatch, if its a simple "press button every 108 minutes" then why do they need so many weapons, but if they were messing around with creatures like polar bears, you might just need weapons like that.

Sarge McLarge
09-09-2006, 01:00 AM
Widmore from my perception seems to be trying to find the castaways or at least Desmond. Desmond's lover is obviously shown in the last scene of season 2 getting a call saying that they have been located.

Did you know that Desmonds love interest Penelope has the last name of Widmore and is the daughter of one of the board members of the Hanso Foundation (Charles Widmore).

Ive Thought Deeper and:
and i believe Dharma initiative is a lab all the button does is supply power to the labs, hidden deeper on the island.

We do know that "the others" are the remaining members of the Dharma Initiative which was/is a research project funded by the Hanso Foundation. It is also beleived that one of the goals of the Initiative was to research and change the Valenzetti Equation which apparently "predicts the exact number of years and months until humanity extinguishes itself.", and it just so happens that the numbers that are entered into the computer in the hatch and transmitted every 108 minutes from the island are specific numerical values in this particular equation. So this could mean that Dharma is actually trying to change the numbers through various scientific projects on the island in order to try and save humanity from impending doom. I am starting to wonder if the scientists we saw at the end of season 2 could be monitoring those numbers waiting to see if the Initiative have found/made any changes to the equation.

Its also worth noting that an author by the name of Gary Troup (who wrote a book on the Valenzetti Equation) apparently died in a plane crash, and guess what flight he was on...

Oceanic Flight 815 :eek:

I better stop for now because I could talk for hours about this stuff :D

mrfunky14
09-09-2006, 02:35 AM
I watch lost religiously.
http://forums.go.com/abc/oceanic/index
During Lost season I look at that forum every day.
Ive checked out some other forums - and this seems the best to me. Its also the official ABC one - so its most likely the one that the writers potentially look at the most.

L3giOn
09-09-2006, 02:56 AM
Did you know that Desmonds love interest Penelope has the last name of Widmore and is the daughter of one of the board members of the Hanso Foundation (Charles Widmore).

We do know that "the others" are the remaining members of the Dharma Initiative which was/is a research project funded by the Hanso Foundation. It is also beleived that one of the goals of the Initiative was to research and change the Valenzetti Equation which apparently "predicts the exact number of years and months until humanity extinguishes itself.", and it just so happens that the numbers that are entered into the computer in the hatch and transmitted every 108 minutes from the island are specific numerical values in this particular equation. So this could mean that Dharma is actually trying to change the numbers through various scientific projects on the island in order to try and save humanity from impending doom. I am starting to wonder if the scientists we saw at the end of season 2 could be monitoring those numbers waiting to see if the Initiative have found/made any changes to the equation.

Its also worth noting that an author by the name of Gary Troup (who wrote a book on the Valenzetti Equation) apparently died in a plane crash, and guess what flight he was on...

Oceanic Flight 815 :eek:

I better stop for now because I could talk for hours about this stuff :D

Holy shit man, how do people come up with this shit?! :eek:

Webb
09-09-2006, 03:05 AM
Everything in this damn tv show has some sort of significance, it's hard to keep up with. But fun may I add :D

Only when studying "social contracts" in context to the history of law did I realise that the writers have named both Locke and Rousseau after leading theorists in this area! Maybe thats connected as well? Who knows!?

mrfunky14
09-11-2006, 12:44 AM
Everyone here who watchs Lost regularly NEEDS to see this. Its a 6 min long video that answers ALOT of questions. Best part is, its official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idu3loi4y5Y

L3giOn
09-11-2006, 12:58 AM
Everyone here who watchs Lost regularly NEEDS to see this. Its a 6 min long video that answers ALOT of questions. Best part is, its official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idu3loi4y5Y

That was really weird...are you sure it's official?

Sarge McLarge
09-11-2006, 01:09 AM
That was really weird...are you sure it's official?

Its official, thats the Sri Lanka video compiled and seen in full. It was released in 70 pieces called glyphs all over the internet (podcasts, advertisements, etc) and the final glyph was found just a couple days ago now making the video complete.

Bleed Blue08
09-11-2006, 07:16 PM
That was an excellent video. I haven't been keeping up on the whole Lost expereince thing that has been going on. Have there been any more big clues to come out of the "reality game"? To me it just seems too time consuming to follow all these links to fake websites and decipher the clues. I did call that # once and got Alvar Hanso's voicemail though which was pretty neat. Anyways thanks again for the good find.

invincible rob
09-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Woah, that was....wierd .......as the woman henry gales wife, i mean the real henry gale, what do you mean podcasts exactly, could you explain a bit more.
Apparently theres going to be 9 series's, anyone else heard this?

Sarge McLarge
09-11-2006, 11:44 PM
That was an excellent video. I haven't been keeping up on the whole Lost expereince thing that has been going on. Have there been any more big clues to come out of the "reality game"? To me it just seems too time consuming to follow all these links to fake websites and decipher the clues. I did call that # once and got Alvar Hanso's voicemail though which was pretty neat. Anyways thanks again for the good find.

The next big "truth" is suppose to be released when a certain amount of Apollo Bars have been found (the candy bars that they found in the hatch in the beginning of season 2), and last time I checked 70% were found. The candy bars are being given away at various events and locations across the world (mostly Europe and United States though), and im actually going to try and go to an Acura RDX event this upcoming Saturday at the Viceroy in Santa Monica to try and get a Apollo Bar on two.

You can lean more by checking out the sites below...
http://www.whereisalvar.com/
http://apollocandy.com/

Woah, that was....wierd .......as the woman henry gales wife, i mean the real henry gale, what do you mean podcasts exactly, could you explain a bit more.

The second half of the video was filmed by Rachel Blake (one of the main characters of The Lost Experience) while in Sri Lanka during her investigation of the Hanso Foundation, and while it appeared that she was captured Rachel was able to escape. The man who was seen talking during the second half was Thomas Mittelwerk who happens to be the president of Hanso and has been said to be "behind everything".

mrfunky14
09-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Wow. Where do u get all of this Sarge? I trust it - just curious.

L3giOn
09-12-2006, 01:44 AM
I was wondering the same thig. Do you get it all from podcasts?

invincible rob
09-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Hey could some one (American) tell me how far i am to the end of series 2 im at the episode where mr "traiterous basterd" micheal is going to lead jack, sawyer, kate and sayid to "war" with th others - I can see where this is heading "they loose all the guns and end in back in square one*"

*square one is the square without any guns:p

L3giOn
09-12-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey could some one (American) tell me how far i am to the end of series 2 im at the episode where mr "traiterous basterd" micheal is going to lead jack, sawyer, kate and sayid to "war" with th others - I can see where this is heading "they loose all the guns and end in back in square one*"

*square one is the square without any guns:p

You're right at the end man. ;) If you're on the e;isode where they actually leave, then it's the last episode.

Bleed Blue08
09-12-2006, 06:21 PM
It sounds like you only have the finale left. The last episode is 2 hours though. Enjoy and get ready for season 3.

invincible rob
09-12-2006, 07:35 PM
Wait, you mean that, the finale is tonight, jesus, that is sweet.

L3giOn
09-12-2006, 07:54 PM
Wait, you mean that, the finale is tonight, jesus, that is sweet.

I'm kinda surprised that you've been looking in this thread when you haven't even finished season 2 yet, there aren't going to be any surprises left for you!

invincible rob
09-12-2006, 11:23 PM
Well you see, me and a friend are lost fanatics so every day i go to school "out knowing" him at lost and to be even cheekier i use "ill tell you what happens in lost and ruin it if you dont" as a good bribe LOL.

And now the finale wasnt tonight, tonight was the episode where they reveal what michael did on the 13 days he was away, i have to wait a further 2 weeks for the finale.

Damn michael, he doesnt deserve to be a father,he could of simply explained, example the point of going to the line the second time (when they send michael back) was to make an agreement to exchange fake henry for walt, why didnt he just explain that the have to exchange fake henry and him, jack, kate, james and hugo have to go to the others camp.
No he has to go all commando.

mrfunky14
09-22-2006, 11:49 PM
i thought u guys might want to see this. its a fancy little thing I found when looking for Lost gifs. pretty crazy shit, makes u wonder if its on purpose or just other pieces of the plane being attracted to teh island that "happen" to hit the engine...or maybe it was doctored.
http://www.los-perros.de/pics/kevin/lost.gif

invincible rob
09-28-2006, 05:59 PM
Thats a good theory but then theres the fact that the tail hit the other side of the island surley if the giant electro magnet it would get attracted to it, also are john and eko dead?

Webb
09-28-2006, 06:41 PM
Wouldn't have thought so. Will have to wait till Ep 1 Season 3 for that one ;) Can't wait, a week now :woop:

SarkeBeeley
09-28-2006, 06:58 PM
I watched the end of series 2 last night and I have to say I was pretty disappointed. I was loving the last two episodes all the way through but thought the ending was naff. Normally Lost episodes annoy me because at the end of most of them I'm left wishing my week away to find out what happens next. Last night I was just like - oh, okay. Bit of a let down. :(

L3giOn
09-28-2006, 07:09 PM
I personally liked the ending and am really looking forward to Season 3.

SarkeBeeley
09-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Think I would've preferred it if it had ended when Michael went off in the boat or after the hatch explosion.

invincible rob
09-28-2006, 08:26 PM
Wouldn't have thought so. Will have to wait till Ep 1 Season 3 for that one ;) Can't wait, a week now :woop:
A week :confused: season 3 starts in a week :eek: awesome but ......scary.

Webb
09-28-2006, 09:46 PM
A week :confused: season 3 starts in a week :eek: awesome but ......scary.

Doesn't air in England for ages if you catch my drift ;)

graf1k
09-29-2006, 02:00 AM

Usenet is your friend, Webb.

Webb
09-29-2006, 02:07 AM
Usenet is your friend, Webb.

I'm more of a fan of a certain internet site that if mentioned would make this discussion a bit of a naughty one :p

graf1k
09-29-2006, 02:11 AM
I'm more of a fan of a certain internet site that if mentioned would make this discussion a bit of a naughty one :p

I know exactly what you mean Webb. nudge nudge, wink wink

We're talking about porn sites, right?

invincible rob
09-29-2006, 04:01 PM
I know your being sarcastic somewhere along the line i just cant detect where :confused: 1st post or 2nd?

L3giOn
10-03-2006, 06:29 PM
Found a very interesting Lost site today. If you're a big Lost fan, you need to check this out:

http://www.dharmatel.org
(http://www.dharmatel.org/)

invincible rob
10-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I heard this on the radio, if you ring 4815162342 on a british phone, it'll take you to a dharma initutive hot line - but I havent tested this yet.

L3giOn
10-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Don't forget everyone, season 3 starts in half an hour!!!!!!!!! wOOt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::w oop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woo p::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop: :woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::w oop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woop::woo p:

graf1k
10-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Damn good way to kick off the season. What the fuck is up with that village?

L3giOn
10-05-2006, 02:24 AM
Damn good way to kick off the season. What the fuck is up with that village?

Yeah that was really weird...:confused:

Wreckon Dracgon
10-05-2006, 11:23 AM
Did you all notice Mr. Tom in Jack's flashback...

http://lost.cubit.net/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=view;id=174

Tron
10-05-2006, 11:31 AM
he is supposed to be a gay others....kinda gimmicky if you ask me... isnt that desmond's wife?

Wreckon Dracgon
10-05-2006, 11:36 AM
No although she looks a lot like her. Desmond's wife is the hot chick from "Mind of a Married Man"

Also did you notice the parallel beginnings to this season and last with the playing of the music. Although one wonders just how did she get that song on CD. Definitely an upgrade to Desmond's record player at the beginning of last years season.

I also don't understand why Ben would object to them reading "Carrie" that's fine work by Stephen King.

omega255
10-05-2006, 12:04 PM
well last nites premier episode presented alot of new things what noticed about the dharma aquarium were jack is being held though is that referring back to the shark from two seasons ago when the shark is seen with the dharma logo when everyones on the raft might be related to this aquarium the julia lade said after jack opened the door and all the water came in that the aquarium houses/housed sharks and some dolphins of sorts maybe this under water aquarium is protected by these dharma sharks or something like that does anyone one else have any ideas on this this aquarium could end up explaing alot? and y did the others have another prisnor that tried to escape with sawyer? did anybody else think of anything else from last nights season premire? ps sry my spelling sux:drunk a lil wasted

Tron
10-05-2006, 12:11 PM
the three seperate ways the prisoners went, represent their life struggles... Jack has a sense of being trapped and unable to control, or that he can see a way out but his way is always blocked.... Kate needs to be washed clean from her past... and sawyer is an animal that is caged...

Wreckon Dracgon
10-05-2006, 12:30 PM
I also gathered that there are more Polar Bears loose on the island. Tom told Sawyer it only took the bears two hours to figure out the feeding mechanism. Since we've only seen one bear, there must be at least one more loose. Also there has to be a way to escape that cage without picking the lock as the Polar Bears escaped somehow and without thumbs I don't think they picked a lock.

omega255
10-05-2006, 12:44 PM
well last nites premier episode presented alot of new things, what i noticed about the dharma aquarium though were jack is being held is that, referring back to the shark with the dharma tatoo, from two seasons ago when the shark is seen when everyones on the raft might be related to this aquarium and the julia lady said after jack opened the door and all the water came in that the aquarium houses or housed sharks and some dolphins of sorts maybe this under water aquarium is protected by these dharma sharks or something like that does anyone one else have any ideas on this this aquarium it could end up explaing alot? did anybody else think of anything else from last nights season premire? ps sry my spelling sux:drunk a lil wasted...

Tron
10-05-2006, 02:49 PM
I also gathered that there are more Polar Bears loose on the island. Tom told Sawyer it only took the bears two hours to figure out the feeding mechanism. Since we've only seen one bear, there must be at least one more loose. Also there has to be a way to escape that cage without picking the lock as the Polar Bears escaped somehow and without thumbs I don't think they picked a lock.

totally forgot about the bears.

great point...
polar bears dont have thumbs

Tron
10-05-2006, 02:51 PM
well last nites premier episode presented alot of new things, what i noticed about the dharma aquarium though were jack is being held is that, referring back to the shark with the dharma tatoo, from two seasons ago when the shark is seen when everyones on the raft might be related to this aquarium and the julia lady said after jack opened the door and all the water came in that the aquarium houses or housed sharks and some dolphins of sorts maybe this under water aquarium is protected by these dharma sharks or something like that does anyone one else have any ideas on this this aquarium it could end up explaing alot? did anybody else think of anything else from last nights season premire? ps sry my spelling sux:drunk a lil wasted...

did you forget that you pretty much posted the exact same thing this morning?

HellzManik
10-05-2006, 02:59 PM
It's entirely possible they let the bears loose on purpose... Maybe to study how they act in the wild..(Just a thought)

I have to say the first episode was Crazy.. The whole first couple of minutes I was confused as hell. I thought I was watching the wrong show...LoL..

Also, Im a little anxious to see what happens with the PEOPLE in the plane that were part of the LAST scene of last seasons finale.. (Did anyone else notice that they detected the Electromagnetic field in a place that it was SNOWING?? Which really threw me off a bit seeing as the island is a warm climated place..) So Maybe Desmond was right in the finale of last season when he said "We're in a Snow Globe". Kind of like "The Truman Show" without the Tv..LoL

*Just a few thoughts*

PeAcE

Legend Dairy
10-05-2006, 07:17 PM
Glad to see this board has some Lost fans :D.

Since we've only seen one bear, there must be at least one more loose.

We have seen two bears on the island, the first encounter was during Pilot 2 where Sawyer actually shoots and kills the Polar Bear, then there is the other bear who attacks Walt in a later episode.

I also don't understand why Ben would object to them reading "Carrie" that's fine work by Stephen King.

My thoughts on the book comment is that Ben looks down on her tastes in reading material because when he was prisoner in the hatch he did have a conversation about Hemingway and Dostoevsky with Locke.

graf1k
10-05-2006, 08:02 PM
(Did anyone else notice that they detected the Electromagnetic field in a place that it was SNOWING?? Which really threw me off a bit seeing as the island is a warm climated place..)

I'm pretty sure those people (that detected the pulse created at the end of season 2) were not on the island.

HellzManik
10-05-2006, 10:51 PM
No but they had to be flying NEAR the island.. I mean they wouldnt detect it from 1000 miles away...You Know?
And from the look of the weather from the plane window and the amount of clothing they were wearing, they were near a extremely cold place.

However, Its a POSSIBILITY that they just located a DIFFERENT Electromagnetic pulse..(but HOW did they know to look for a magnetic field in the first place??)
MANY MANY questions.. Thats the beauty of LOST..

PeAcE

omega255
10-06-2006, 02:11 AM
I think the others are turning out to be like the people in the movie the village were they lock their selves away from the world with the fear because of what the world has turned into basically a shit whole cause if u think about it before everyone that was on that plane was running away from things or atleast the main charchters for ex.) jack runnin from ex-wife going to pick up his fathers body before plane crashes, sawyer running from being tricked in to killing basically an innocent man, and freckles running from the man they killed lock running from his disability which prevented him from going on his spirit quest rose dieing from her terminal cancer ect for some reason everyone when they came to the island seemed to be healed there must be something to this like the island is initself a living thing healing those who are hurt i dont know its just a theory which may sound doumb but its my two sense.

graf1k
10-06-2006, 04:28 AM
No but they had to be flying NEAR the island.. I mean they wouldnt detect it from 1000 miles away...You Know?
And from the look of the weather from the plane window and the amount of clothing they were wearing, they were near a extremely cold place.

However, Its a POSSIBILITY that they just located a DIFFERENT Electromagnetic pulse..(but HOW did they know to look for a magnetic field in the first place??)
MANY MANY questions.. Thats the beauty of LOST..

PeAcE

How do you get that they were in a plane? It's been a while since I saw that episode but it seemed to me they were at a research facility at either pole of the planet, probably because they could detect the electromagnetic disturbance better from there.

As for why they are looking, it would seem that either A) a similar occurance happened about when Desmond disappeared and his girlfriend is looking for another occurance thinking it will lead her to him or B) it was made pretty obvious that Desmond's girlfriend's father was a big powerful business man of some sort. Maybe his daughter is in charge of a program looking for electromagnetic anomalies to use them somehow. Maybe he is the head of what is left of the Dharma Initiative/Hanzo Foundation and they are trying to find the island and the people on it.

xfrancox
10-06-2006, 05:34 AM
Ive never once watched this show, but they seem to have been lost for quite some time now. Buncha n00bs, Tom Hanks woulda been off that island by now!

Legend Dairy
10-06-2006, 05:54 AM
Ive never once watched this show, but they seem to have been lost for quite some time now. Buncha n00bs, Tom Hanks woulda been off that island by now!

Actually the've only been on the island for around 2 months now while Tom Hanks was on his island for over 4 years :p.

xfrancox
10-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Tom Hanks stayed there cause he wanted to, he could have left at any time, haha. He was doing a little soul searching. As soon as he was done, he was outta there!

graf1k
10-06-2006, 08:08 PM

The lost peeps would have been off the island too if they had Wilson. Boy that guy is great!

L3giOn
10-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Since we have so may dedicated Lost fans, this is now stuck for the remainder of the season. ;)

omega255
10-12-2006, 02:05 AM
the episode tonite dint reveal to many things besides the fact that some of the others were born on the island possibly from cloning and they do indeed have contact with the outside world plus the girl in the boat that sun shot revealed that there is another enemy on the island did anyone else notice anything in the episode? my theory is that the others are like 200 years old or whatever and have been on the island since the hanso begining fondation, cause related to a theory of before here on this thread that hanso is looking to extend the life of humanity cause we have a gene that will cause extinction in humanity eventually, and my theory is that they discovered a fountian of youth on the island and that is y the others dont leave the island even though they can, cause like i said before the island healed everyone when they crashed on the island i think the natural energy build up that is dispersed from pressing the button is related to this somehow but thats just my theory

L3giOn
10-19-2006, 06:33 PM
You guys catch Episode 3 yesterday? Definitely the best episode so far imo, and it stuck with it's mysterious roots. :woop:

Lord Latimer
10-20-2006, 01:08 AM
So what was up with Desmond knowing Locke was gonna give a speech about saving Jack, Kate, and Sawyer? Seems like he knows alot more but not saying anything!

Bleed Blue08
10-20-2006, 01:16 AM
Something does seem to be creepy about Desmond. Could he in fact be a spy for The Others? I personally hope that Mr. Eko is not dead because he is one of my favorite characters. I think he has a very interesting backstory and I want to see that continue. My favorite part of the whole episode though was Hurley...

Bear?

Legend Dairy
10-20-2006, 01:34 AM
My favorite part of the whole episode though was Hurley...

Bear?

I thought it was funny when Charlie made the comment to Locke about trees making great conversationalists, because in "The Two Towers" Dominic Monaghan did in fact talk to trees :).

L3giOn
10-20-2006, 02:48 AM
I thought it was funny when Charlie made the comment to Locke about trees making great conversationalists, because in "The Two Towers" Dominic Monaghan did in fact talk to trees :).

Haha nice call! Are there ents on the island? :biglaugh

invincible rob
10-24-2006, 11:53 AM
TWO NOTICES FOR BRITISH LOST WATCHERS!!!!!!
1) complete season two is now out.
2) LOST will no longer be on channel 4, It will be on SKY ONE, unlucky if you dont have cable or satalitte tv.

omega255
10-26-2006, 12:01 PM
WTF theres a second island now it must have some wierd cloaking ability or else the plane crashies would have been able to see it

graf1k
10-26-2006, 01:31 PM
WTF theres a second island now it must have some wierd cloaking ability or else the plane crashies would have been able to see it

Except for that revelation this whole episode was wasted. I swear, as good as Lost is, I wish it was on HBO or something to where they didn't have to stretch shit out to 24 hour-long episodes. They obviously don't have enough content to do so without lots of filler episodes. Either that, or they think by giving away certain things, people will then tune out. Luckily, things should start developing quickly when the cast gets greedy. With so many leads, they would have to start killing people off really quick if that were to happen.

Wreckon Dracgon
10-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Yeah I must agree this episode was a waste and I'm starting to find this show far too monotonous (:mad:)

Nice to find out that the "Others" have a damn Submarine at there disposal.

graf1k
10-26-2006, 01:53 PM
As is, I already look forward to new episodes of Heroes moreso than Lost.

Wreckon Dracgon
10-26-2006, 01:59 PM
You know I purposely didn't watch the first three Episodes of "Heroes" hoping to avoid all of the I can do this, I can do that, and hoped to start watching after they were all together. Now here I am hooked on the damn show and still only a few of them have even meet. If this show doesn't pick up soon I'll be forced to stop watching. Tivo the whole season and watch at the end.

graf1k
10-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Yeah, it sucks they still haven't met, but considering it's the first season and they are all just starting to realize/understand their powers, the pacing of the show fits. Now, when we start going back and seeing a day in the life of the multiple personality girl, one episode for each personality, that's when I start to lose interest in Heroes. As is though, at least the plot is actually advancing each episode. The first couple episodes establishes the setting and most of the people's powers. The last couple episodes, those peoples paths start to cross. I'm hoping that within the next 3 or so shows, they all meet and save the frigging cheerleader. And after the last episode, it definitely seems like that is coming to happen.

L3giOn
10-26-2006, 02:23 PM
Yeah this weeks episode wasn't that great. I could sum it up for anyone that didn't see it: Sawyer gets the shit kicked out of him the entire episode, and there are 2 islands. Oh yeah, and Desmond somehow knows where lightning is going to strike. The end.

Wreckon Dracgon
10-26-2006, 02:30 PM
You forgot to include that the Others have a submarine (which explains how they were able to sneak on the sailboat and not get spotted by Jin, Jun, and Sayid.

HellzManik
10-26-2006, 02:58 PM
You guys are forgeting the fact that someone has a Tumor on their spine.
(Not that that is a big deal)
I was half asleep when I watched this episode last night.. I'll probably watch it again when I get home to make sure I didnt miss something..

Ps~ Heros is starting out somewhat slow. However, I am personally enjoying the show.. I think things are going to pick up the pace as soon as the Japanese get together with the painter.(Hopefully that is).. I do think its interesting that most of them have crossed paths with one another in some way already though.. Plus, The multiple personality chicks Husband might have some ability judging by the last episode. (Mr Invisible man) LoL

PeAcE

Wreckon Dracgon
10-26-2006, 03:02 PM
HellzManik in case you did not know the word you used to describe the Japanese gentlemen on Heroes is considered a racial epitaph. If you did know shame on you.

HellzManik
10-26-2006, 03:08 PM
Sorry about that.. I wasnt 100% sure how to spell japanese.. And I had no idea it was a racial form.. Please Accept my appologies.
I have also changed my previous post to the more suitable way of describing the japanese guys on Heros..

Also, Regarding Lost..
The whole 2nd island thing was acctually presented the first scene of the first episode of this season I believe. When the camera zooms out and you see all of the houses you can see the island in the distance if my memory serves me correct..

PeAcE

omega255
10-27-2006, 11:33 AM
sry i didnt relize that in the first episode but regardless they still have to have some sort of cloak for their island

omega255
11-01-2006, 12:42 PM
legion did u do somthing to my account cause now it is all messed up like i cant look att the bottom of threads and i cant see any of my own posts and if u didnt do u know wats going on?

Voodu
11-03-2006, 06:16 AM
I'm so pissed off with Lost right now that its not even funny. If they don't explain the black smoke soon I'm just gonna stop watching. They claim that there are no supernatural elements yet the black smoke is quite obviously supernatural. Yea. Teh ghey.

Regardless, all they do is open up more questions instead of answering old ones. I still want to know how and why that bird called Hurley's name like a million episodes ago. Sure, he's crazy, but other people heard it. Ugh.

L3giOn
11-03-2006, 06:20 AM
legion did u do somthing to my account cause now it is all messed up like i cant look att the bottom of threads and i cant see any of my own posts and if u didnt do u know wats going on?

Haha no, I'm not even an admin! :biglaugh I'll talk to Webb and see if I can figure out what the problem is.

omega255
11-04-2006, 01:12 AM
k its fixed now thx legion and that smoke represents a judger cause lock said when he saw it it was a beutiful bright light cause it had jkudged him as a good person and echo saw it as a dark smog and killed as punishment for his sin anyways if the others took those people from the back part of thee plan where are they they havent showed them yet in the others village at all mayb it wasnt the others that took but ne ways that smog is a judger of sorts maybe thats y whoever took the good people from the back part of the plane only took the good people cuz they didnt want the dark smog following them or somthing like that but w/e thx agin legion

HellzManik
11-04-2006, 03:08 AM
I'm so pissed off with Lost right now that its not even funny. If they don't explain the black smoke soon I'm just gonna stop watching. They claim that there are no supernatural elements yet the black smoke is quite obviously supernatural. Yea. Teh ghey.

Regardless, all they do is open up more questions instead of answering old ones. I still want to know how and why that bird called Hurley's name like a million episodes ago. Sure, he's crazy, but other people heard it. Ugh.

First off,
I have heard a few people around me say they are sick of LOST taking so long to explain things as well. However, if they were to give answers to the show away then you would no longer enjoy it as much.. The point of the show is to "KEEP YOU GUESSING". Think about it, did you ever hear someone complain because they didnt know how "FRIENDS" was going to end? Of coarse not because the show was GREAT and people LOVED to watch it. The thing is, If you like a TV SHOW you have to understand that you MUST be patient. Most GREAT Tv shows will put off giving away their secrets until the end. Its just the way it is.

Plus, If you pay attention to LOST closely you'll find your answers. You just have to know where to look.

All I know is this weeks episode was one of the best this season. I think It gave ALOT away.. It lets you know that either the Others are not to happy with BEN or Juliet just wants him dead for some reason.(like omega said) It lets you know what Lock saw awhile back. I'm sure there was a few more things as well my mind is just drawing a blank right now..

The point is EVERY episode lets you know something. Just pay close attention and ENJOY the show

Voodu
11-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Lost can get the ax. They bore me with their nonsensical backstories and supernatural undertones. It was a good show initially but now it's just a jumble of things thrown in there to keep people watching. Good on JJ Abrams.

Television is dead.

L3giOn
11-04-2006, 01:33 PM
Television is dead.

Television isn't dead, 24 is still on the air. ;)

Autoflow
11-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Theirs always a very mechanical sound when the smog is attacking. Like mabye a machine controlled by the others.... they are all about judging people. Also the first thing i thought when juliet was talking to jack was its just another trick. I mean ben explains his great plan to trick jack into thinking he wants to do something he doesnt then she shows up with the video.and yea it is annoying that it takes so long to have things explained but at the same time it makes me come back every week to see whats next.

omega255
11-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Theirs always a very mechanical sound when the smog is attacking. Like mabye a machine controlled by the others.... they are all about judging people. Also the first thing i thought when juliet was talking to jack was its just another trick. I mean ben explains his great plan to trick jack into thinking he wants to do something he doesnt then she shows up with the video.and yea it is annoying that it takes so long to have things explained but at the same time it makes me come back every week to see whats next.
good point auto but i dont think its controlled by the others i think there is another higher power on the island that controls it like when crash survivors are in the woods and they hear those wispers i think whoever makes those wispers controls it

Nodogg
11-07-2006, 10:42 PM
The show is starting to be annoying. I need some answers. Not all the answers but give me something! Sheesh!

Another issue I have with the show is all the stupid crossing paths and coincidences in the back story. There is NO WAY that many people crossed each others paths before just happening to meet up on the island. It's retarded!

HellzManik
11-07-2006, 10:56 PM
The show is starting to be annoying. I need some answers. Not all the answers but give me something! Sheesh!

Another issue I have with the show is all the stupid crossing paths and coincidences in the back story. There is NO WAY that many people crossed each others paths before just happening to meet up on the island. It's retarded!

Dont you get it.. Its all FATE..
Everyday you cross paths with people that you dont even notice.. For all you know someone you pass on the street TODAY could end up being your best friend in a YEAR.. and the funny thing is you'll never know that you crossed paths with the person in the past.. Thats just how life is sometimes and the writers for LOST are HARDCORE when it comes to FATE.

S The Gangsta
01-05-2007, 07:51 PM
Holy shit i never saw this thread, would have posted a long time ago if i knew it was here...

You guys checked out http://lost.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page yet? most of your questions can be answered there...

Hope this helps, Oh and if its already been posted just ignore this post thx.

Jordan7182002
02-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Its almost time to get lost again...I hate when they take breaks, but 16 in a row will be sweet! How will they end the season? The series will end how?

RedSundance
02-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Why all the complaints about no revelations?

The few reveals they have had are verry subtle.

I've heard a few of the ones they're doing this year and all I have to say is you'll be surprised!

We find out:

Why Locke is in a wheel chair.

If Ben is really in charge of the Others.

Why no one saw the island!!
(haha)

Why there is a random four toed foot and the 'Black Rock' ship.

Phantom 5ive
02-22-2007, 12:06 PM
Was there a new episode last night?!?! Crap my Tivo didn't record it if there was...

Thrak360
02-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Was there a new episode last night?!?! Crap my Tivo didn't record it if there was...
Indeed there was a new episode last night. The rest of the season is running consecutive weeks, no more breaks.

Aprosa
03-08-2007, 10:19 AM
Season 3 is the last one right?!?

I loved season one and two, the third season is not as good as the first two.
Now i know who the others are, and stuff like that..
But still i want to see them all!

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-10-2007, 11:12 PM
There's no definitive end, yet, but it will go further than a Season 3.

Stinkyf1re
03-14-2007, 09:06 AM
also as you recall whats his name the rocker dude took some of that medicine that you have to shoot into your arm or where ever, it wasn't the same stuff that was in the Hatch so maybe that is like an antidote or perhaps the weapon and only time will tell what will happen the longer he takes it.

That "medicine" you are talking about is a little thing called HEROIN my young friend :) i think you missed a big part of the show to miss that connection. The rocker (charlie) is a drug addict, although i think he's clean now in season 3

Stinkyf1re
03-22-2007, 03:38 AM
WOW is all i can say. Probably the best episode i've seen since last season! :) Locke is such a badass. and i seriously felt really bad during the later scene when he's in the hospital :( Anyways, post some theories here about the ending of the episode and whats going to happen?! (i wont ruin it for you, if you saw it you know ;)

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-22-2007, 09:16 PM
Wow... I don't really know if I have any theories to this yet... I'm going to have to do some more research and maybe watch it again. Wow, wow wow.

Rusty
04-02-2007, 07:18 PM
I laughed when the two nobodies (Nikki and Paolo) got thier own episode, only to die at the end.

Everyone thought they were dead, but they were really paralysed, and Sawyer and Hurley ended up burying them alive. xD

Stinkyf1re
04-07-2007, 03:19 PM
I laughed when the two nobodies (Nikki and Paolo) got thier own episode, only to die at the end.

Everyone thought they were dead, but they were really paralysed, and Sawyer and Hurley ended up burying them alive. xD

Great job ruining the episode for all those who didnt see. :uzi:rookie. :mad:

Corizzle
04-07-2007, 03:28 PM
It's been over a week since that episode aired, and the topic title has *Spoilers* in it so you can't blame him.

Aphlix
04-07-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm gonna get real big-headed round bout now!

I am LOSTS Biggest Fan :P

Hehe!!!

Add me "Aphlix" on Xbox LIVE if you wanna play and talk bout LOST...At the same tiime :)

Look forward to your requests!

Aphlix
04-07-2007, 06:33 PM
It's been over a week since that episode aired, and the topic title has *Spoilers* in it so you can't blame him.

If I'm out of line, Tell me.

He could have been a bit more considerste and made it consealed for those who don't want to see it. I am new to these boards but have the feeling this is the only Official x360a LOST Thread, So correct me if I'm wrong but people may only want to com on here to discuss LOST ect.

No worries man.

:Bounce:

Aphlix
04-07-2007, 06:39 PM
WOW is all i can say. Probably the best episode i've seen since last season! :) Locke is such a badass. and i seriously felt really bad during the later scene when he's in the hospital :( Anyways, post some theories here about the ending of the episode and whats going to happen?! (i wont ruin it for you, if you saw it you know ;)

I saw no-one replied to this post, But I will.

I am on Quick reply so dunno how to make text white, so will be brief and try my best NOT to spoil.

I hope that Locke kills him, But I also want the guy I want locke to kill to stay alive...And I want to know how the guy i want Locke to kill and also to stay on the island how he got on the island in the first place!

:uzi: :boom The Guy I want Locke to kill!:ass:p

chris n lana
04-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Anyone any theories about whose side Juliet is on? i can't decide if she's good or bad. And :wtf does Locke think he's doing? I don't think he's all there... I mean how stupid is he to let Ben manipulate him like he did?

Stinkyf1re
04-08-2007, 12:55 AM
Anyone any theories about whose side Juliet is on? i can't decide if she's good or bad. And :wtf does Locke think he's doing? I don't think he's all there... I mean how stupid is he to let Ben manipulate him like he did?

i had a similar thought when Juliet was left stranded. i think her being left behind is part of the others plan, she will report to them periodically i bet. especially when it was revealed she had the key to the handcuffs. she made some bullshit excuse about her not wanting to be left again by kate this time.

it sounded to me A LOT like some lie she made up once she had to reveal her secret key

anyone agree?/disagree?

chris n lana
04-09-2007, 06:49 PM
i had a similar thought when Juliet was left stranded. i think her being left behind is part of the others plan, she will report to them periodically i bet. especially when it was revealed she had the key to the handcuffs. she made some bullshit excuse about her not wanting to be left again by kate this time.

it sounded to me A LOT like some lie she made up once she had to reveal her secret key

anyone agree?/disagree?

My thoughts exactly! She's totally manipulating everyone. Can't wait to see if Sayid decides to torture her for info...

clear31
04-12-2007, 04:32 AM
anyone watch tonights episode ?

by the way the chick they killed off a few weeks ago the actress was the hottest girl on lost. definite disappointment for me

Stinkyf1re
04-12-2007, 05:29 AM
My thoughts exactly! She's totally manipulating everyone. Can't wait to see if Sayid decides to torture her for info...

Well guess what. My prediction was EXACTLY TRUE! read the post above last week i predicted that Juliet was still with the others and was going to infiltrate the beach colony. I've never really predicted this show before its a first for me :) but anyways, the episode was good but next weeks is going to be much better. this season is shaping up pretty well!! :D

chris n lana
04-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Well guess what. My prediction was EXACTLY TRUE! read the post above last week i predicted that Juliet was still with the others and was going to infiltrate the beach colony. I've never really predicted this show before its a first for me :) but anyways, the episode was good but next weeks is going to be much better. this season is shaping up pretty well!! :D

But why'd she have to be so mean??:confused: I mean all those flashbacks made her out to be a lovely person n suddenly at the end she was horrible! I really hope Sayid n Sawyer don't suddenly decide she's ok. N I can't wait for next week!!

clear31
04-16-2007, 11:34 PM
lost was really lacking at the begin of the season but the show has picked right back up over these past few weeks

i for some reason think Jack knows all about Juliet or knows something at least and is just using her. Like i feel hes one step ahead of her and the others we just dont know yet.

time will tell. By the way i really dont like the character Sawyer has become he was much more fun to watch when he didnt truly care for anyone

Hardangelfan
04-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Was Excellent....only 4 more episodes of Lost to go til the cataclismic Season Finale!! I cant wait!! I loved the part specially when kate gets Jealous and messed around with sawyer as a form of payback...LOVE IT!!

Hardangelfan
04-19-2007, 08:54 PM
By the way i really dont like the character Sawyer has become he was much more fun to watch when he didnt truly care for anyone

I can agree with you on that but 2 weeks ago when everyone wanted him to be the new leader, i specifically like it when hes all running around looking for something to give to someone..then he sees jack come back and the sign of relief in his face was awesome....and also when you are stuck in an island and you dont care about anyone....when 3 months go by..trust me you will either be dead or actually stick with your new family of strangers.

LOST = Awesomeness!

Stinkyf1re
04-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Yes this season is shaping up VERY nicely. and pertaining to last nights episode...any episode featuring Kate getting dressed/undressed is good television :D . As far as the plot goes, im growing more and more hatred for Juliet every episode...i hate that stupid face she makes all the time!

btw..im still grinning about predicted her involvement with the others still :woop:

anyway, the thing im most looking forward to this season is Locke's story, he has the best backstory and is my favorite character overall. Sahid being 2nd. When i saw his dad in that room on the island i literally flipped.

Lonsta DaMonsta
04-20-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah, I know for a fact that the season finale is going to be good, I just hope they don't wait and throw it ALL into the finale, and that the next 4 episodes will be great, and not just "OKay" as many have been this season.

So if I understand correctly, Penelope is still alive, and she just sent someone else to find Desmond? Do you think Desmond messing with "fate" (by not letting Charlie get hit by the arrow) caused this person to die?

Stinkyf1re
04-20-2007, 07:56 AM
I;m going to go ahead and make a new LOST predicition:

before the end of season 3 : MICHAEL will somehow return in a dramatic form to the show
!
:) how awesome of a finale would this make

Hardangelfan
04-20-2007, 11:00 PM
When J.J.Abrams was asked at the begining of season 3 "would michael and his son make any appearance this season?"

Hea said "no comment"

So i think he might show up @ some point with help or he was drifted back to the island...writers will find some way to make us ask more questions..than the answers we GEt..now THATS GREAT TV!!

Lonsta DaMonsta
04-21-2007, 01:45 AM
Michael AND Walt are both casted to be in the first episode of season 4.

Stinkyf1re
04-21-2007, 08:49 PM
Michael AND Walt are both casted to be in the first episode of season 4.

Does this mean that they will return most likely at the end of season 3?? :D

and Lonsta, can you give me a link to some info about michael and walt being cast in season 4? !

chris n lana
04-22-2007, 02:00 PM
I hope they keep the surprises coming thick right til the end of the season. Did the woman die? Or did she just pass out?

Stinkyf1re
04-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I hope they keep the surprises coming thick right til the end of the season. Did the woman die? Or did she just pass out?

Please be a little more specific. my memory is shite :(

Lonsta DaMonsta
04-23-2007, 01:07 AM
Heh, the Woman that fell to the island and the end of the Catch 22 episode. I think she lived.

Also, I'm pretty for sure I found the casting info somewhere off of Wikipedia.

clear31
04-24-2007, 10:47 PM
Lost is keeping a very good pace going into the final episodes. I keep expecting it to die out but week after week now they keep it up.

am i the only one who really did want Charlie dead by the end of the episode already. Hes the one character on this show i really cant stand. Could be im jealous hes banging Evangeline Lilly in real life.

dchispirtle
05-15-2007, 01:38 AM
I heard somewhere that ABC has given Lindeloff and Abrams 3 seasons to wrap up Lost, no more and no less. Has anyone else heard this rumor or able to prove it true or false?

Lonsta DaMonsta
05-15-2007, 07:24 PM
It's already been confirmed that there will be 5 seasons total.

Thrak360
05-16-2007, 02:13 PM
It's already been confirmed that there will be 5 seasons total.
They actually decided to break it up into 3 more seasons. Seasons 4, 5, and 6 will be 16 episodes each. And I believe the intent will be to run the episodes of each season in consecutive weeks, no mid-season interruptions.

Sooty Mike
05-16-2007, 02:32 PM
Time to settle some Scores.

Michael and Walt arent cast to come back for the frist episode of season 4. Becuase they havent even sat down with the Writers yet, to pan out the forth season. let alone know who is coming back.

5 characters will die in the finale. 3 males, 2 females. i dont know the females, but the males are confirmed.

Someone will return from a much long hiatus (again its not Michael)

Penny is back for the finale too. (we know this becuase, the writers said there is more Penny and Desmond in finale, and something about Penny and Noami being in the Finale together)

Jacks getting very, very dark Flashbacks, and they're is a Huge, huge, huge reveal in there somewhere.

When the finale airs, we wont know how this show will continue next season.

chris n lana
05-19-2007, 10:12 PM
I can't wait! Is Locke dead?! Who's going to die? Why does the real world think they're all dead? What's going to happen to Charlie? Will the others steal his ring? I love the show but all the unanswered questions drive me crazy! Fingers crossed when it finally ends (sob) all the questions will be answered

dchispirtle
05-20-2007, 12:58 AM
Well, we know that the underwater station isn't as flooded as we were led to believe. It's also inhabited, which I never expected. The teaser that they showed at the end of the episode had a scene where Charlie was being tortured.

I'm sure we'll find out Locke's fate next week in the finale...2 hours is a lot of time to answer some questions. Of course, I'm sure it'll create more too.

Sooty Mike
05-20-2007, 02:45 AM
locke is back for a showdown with jack. locke is helped outta the ditch by someone you will be suprised with.

the finale will answer and ask a good amount a questions

Lonsta DaMonsta
05-21-2007, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I can't wait for the finale. It starts an hour earlier though, so now I have to cut out church early so I can catch it all... lol :D

graf1k
05-24-2007, 04:19 AM
Now THAT is how you end a season! Heroes & 24 take note!

nawtbird
05-24-2007, 08:12 PM
overall it was a awesome! season finale.

a bit of a surprise that the last 3 season's they have had Jack being the "good guy", opposite of his drunk father and it appears that he has turned into exactly what he hated about his father.

In the end they are Flash Forwarding and appears that they have left the island but a HUGE descrepency.....

when Jack was arguing with the doctor after he stole the drugs from the hospital he said " go and get my father and if I am more drunk than him you can fire me". The reason Jack was on the flight that crashed was because he had to go pick up his dead father......correct? Was Jack dillusional becuase he was drunk...

Flash-Forward??? or was it a future sight (similar to what Desmond can see)? Possibly IF they get off the island this is what it will turn into? The last thing that we see/hear on the island is that they are going to trace the signal....we do not know if Jack finishes the trace...possibly hangs up before the trace is complete, Ben or Locke talk Jack out of it or maybe Walt appears and tells them that Naomi's people are bad.....I think that Walt told Locke what the ship was there for in a scene that we did not see on air

Who exactly did JACK save from the buring car...he seemed very interested in the Women/Son progress....possiblity that it was Claire/Aaron or was it Juliet's sister/son? Or was it nobody that he knew, just feels obligated to do what he can because it seems that he caused the problem

Who is Kate married/living with? Why doesn't whoever she is with want her to see Jack? She seemed to have been very nervous seeing Jack but at the same time missed him(she was crying).

WHO'S funeral did Jack go to??? Was it someone from the plane crash or was it someone else from island? Possibly Ben(casket looked short enough)....logically anyone from the plane crash would have gone to the funeral of someone they spent so much time with...on the other hand Ben had no one.

Charlie was a moron...he had a very easy way to excape his death yet again but choose to die, doesn't make sense to me....The "looking glass" would have flooded but it would have taken a bit of time....it takes at most 5 mins to put on scubba gear.....OR even just swim to the top, afterall they did swim to it with enough oxygen

Why does Jack want to get back to the island so much? It is obvious that he has no one in the outside world but is there a alternative motive? Possibly not everyone left the island(Juliet, Sawyer, Locke) maybe he liked what the island did(it own "magic box")

For once I beleive what Ben said - that it is a mistake to call Naomi's ship and it will create more harm than good. Is it possible that is was Dharma people?

Why does Jack want to kill himself? Does he feel guilt for something in the past that he has done? Possibly when he called the ship and was as Ben said(not good) did they kill the some of the survivors of the plane crash....possibly didn't rescue them all? If it truely is Ben in the casket Jack realizes that he has no way to get back to the island since Ben is the only one that know's how to Find the island...

Can't wait till next season!!! There are many new questions that they have offered...

Walcherina
05-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Yea all the finale did was confuse me more. At first I thought it was his dad in the coffin, then I thought Sawyer. But when he's talking to Kate she's obviously married, so that made me think that she was probably married to Sawyer. And the whole flash forward thing kinda made me mad. Are they sealed to the fate we witnessed? A lot of questions and few answers.

nawtbird
05-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Yea all the finale did was confuse me more. At first I thought it was his dad in the coffin, then I thought Sawyer. But when he's talking to Kate she's obviously married, so that made me think that she was probably married to Sawyer. And the whole flash forward thing kinda made me mad. Are they sealed to the fate we witnessed? A lot of questions and few answers.

Yes i agree it answered very few questions but opened the door for many new ones......

I do not think it was Sawyer because the casket looked to small to be Sawyers.

I REALLY HOPE THAT THE FATE WE SAW IS NOT SEALED......

Let's not forget

Destiny ( that is what this show is all about or so we have been told a thousand times)

graf1k
05-25-2007, 05:00 PM
My guess is the person inside the casket is probably Ben.

Webb
05-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Nice elaboration you ass :p

Why Ben?? Why would Jack go to Ben's funeral?? Why would Kate go (she said she would have if she knew I believe)? Why would anyone go to his funeral?

AOS Puck
05-25-2007, 05:30 PM
Unless Ben goes by an alias on the mainland, it's not him in the coffin. I think it's someone we haven't met yet who has a major impact on Jack & Kate.

By the way, if you look at the newspaper article you can see that the person's name is Jo..... .....antham of New York. [Note: Number of dots doesn't denote number of letters in the name.]

graf1k
05-25-2007, 05:53 PM
Nice elaboration you ass :p

Why Ben?? Why would Jack go to Ben's funeral?? Why would Kate go (she said she would have if she knew I believe)? Why would anyone go to his funeral?

Actually I believe Kate said "Why would I go?" with the implication she didn't like the person. Maybe I heard that wrong. Anyway, between that and the fact that Jack is obviously not happy being back in the world and preferred to be back on the island, he might feel compelled to attend the funeral of the person that tried to warn him about leaving the island, and yet still not consider the person a friend or relative as he tells the undertaker. Plus, it would explain why no one else was there to attend the funeral. All that plus the fact that the casket was smallish makes me think it has to be Ben. I was thinking it could have been Locke too, but that casket was just to small for pretty much anybody else except Ben or Walt and I'd think if it was Walt, most of the island peeps would have shown up.

Webb
05-25-2007, 06:23 PM
I reckon Kate's pregnant, so it could be Kate's kid, a long shot, but who knows with Lost!!

Sooty Mike
05-25-2007, 06:36 PM
Unfortunatly i have some ideas.

Its Locke.

Locke killed him self, because he cant return to the island, after years of Trying.

Locke has no family. and after pretty much alienating himself over this season, why would anyone go to his funeral.

Or and heres another thing im going to here, its Berard.

he is married to a coloured Chick (remember the street Jacks in, is full of coloured guys, i noticed this first time) and no-one really knew him on the island. Bernard killed himself, for letting him and rose off the island. And Rose died of Cancer after returning home.

Chupacabrahunter
05-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I love LOST...but killing Charlie?! Come on. It seems my favorite characters seem to die; Echo and now Charlie. Maybe I will start rooting for the people I don't like in hopes that they die.
Another question though about the finale...what was Jack's prescription for? I don't think it was for his injuries resulting from rescuing the woman and child because the Pharmacist claimed he had already capped out his refills. Just another question to add to the mystery.

AOS Puck
05-25-2007, 07:57 PM
Another question though about the finale...what was Jack's prescription for? I don't think it was for his injuries resulting from rescuing the woman and child because the Pharmacist claimed he had already capped out his refills. Just another question to add to the mystery.

It was Oxycontin, he is addicted to pain pills.

Here is the picture of the newspaper article. And like I said before, unless someone from the group changes their name when they get back, the dead person is most likely someone we haven't been introduced to.

http://jsment.com/misc/LostNewspaperClipping.jpg

Walcherina
05-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Wow that's a pretty nice screenshot. Maybe it's Ja, as in James, as in Sawyer.

nawtbird
05-25-2007, 11:36 PM
I believe that Ben is the one in the casket. For the following reasons

1) Jack try's to kill himselfvbecause Ben is the only one with enough info to get back to the island.

2) Jack tells the man at the funeral that he neither a friend nor family of the deceased.

3) Kate looks disgusted when Jack asks why she didnt go to the funeral.

4) No friends or family showed up either.

5) theory about the name on the news clipping is that it says Jeremy Bentham a name Ben would very possibly like to assume upon returning to the states. Bentham was a child prodigy who grew up to be an early advocate of utilitarianism. Influences of Jeremy Bentham include John Locke and David Hume. Jeremy Bentham also was the inventor of the Panopticon - a prison that would allow an observer to observe all prisoners without the prisoners being able to tell if they are being observed or not, thus conveying a "sentiment of an invisible omniscience." This ties in to several elements of his role on the island as well as his desire to allow his people to think they could leave at any time, not knowing they were his prisoners.

BEN WOULD HAVE DIED WHEN HE GETS BACK TO THE STATES BECAUSE HIS CANCER WOULD COME BACK.

Unless Ben goes by an alias on the mainland, it's not him in the coffin. I think it's someone we haven't met yet who has a major impact on Jack & Kate.

By the way, if you look at the newspaper article you can see that the person's name is Jo..... .....antham of New York. [Note: Number of dots doesn't denote number of letters in the name.]

A theory about the name on the news clipping is that it says Jeremy Bentham a name Ben would very possibly like to assume upon returning to the states. Bentham was a child prodigy who grew up to be an early advocate of utilitarianism. Influences of Jeremy Bentham include John Locke and David Hume. Jeremy Bentham also was the inventor of the Panopticon - a prison that would allow an observer to observe all prisoners without the prisoners being able to tell if they are being observed or not, thus conveying a "sentiment of an invisible omniscience." This ties in to several elements of his role on the island as well as his desire to allow his people to think they could leave at any time, not knowing they were his prisoners.

I love LOST...but killing Charlie?!

I have read theory's about this...Is Charlie really dead??? the blond lady opened the communications room door from the outside using the locking wheel on the center of the door. Desmond could open the door and revive Charlie, in a sense Desmonds future flash of Charlie dieing comes true but Desmond gives him CPR and saves Charlie again

I BELIEVE THAT CHARLIE IS DEAD

If Charlie really is dead does Desmonds future flashes continue but using someone else as the focal point? Possibly the end flash forward was a flash that Desmond saw about Jack....

Stinkyf1re
05-27-2007, 01:12 AM
I have been an avid Lost fan for a while now, and while season 3 started out kinda lame to me, it has developed into a great season of the story! :woop: For the season finale i got together with some fellow lost addict buddies of mine, smoked some herbs , drank some cold ones and had a blast! Ok now for the serious stuff lol.

First things first. I will be going over strange happenings and things that caught my attention, then discussing them after telling what caught me. I am watching the season finale for a 2nd time WHILE i am writing this post so everything will be chronological. :) So here we go! (BTW. if anyone hasnt heard of this lovely site: TVlinks (http://www.tv-links.co.uk/) i highly suggest clicking the link :) )

In the opening scenes we see Jack with a beard and a drinking problem, one of the opening shots shows that he is on a "Oceanic" airplane. (We all know now that this is a flashFORWARD not back). Jack reads an obituary that he is obviously distressed to read. He drives to a bridge, makes a phone call, leaves a voice message but hangs up in the middle of it. I assume this voicemail was left to KATE, because of the way he said "It's me." /// What this means to me is that Jack is obviously upset that he has left the island and what he has read in the obituary MUST pertain to the island in some way, meaning that the obituary was MOST likely about someone he met on the island.

The next strange event occurs during the beginning of the walk to the radio tower. Naomi asks for a moment of Jack's time and says "I need to show you how to work this thing (referring to the satellite phone) IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME." /// Now why is this strange, because why would Naomi think something would happen to her when she is obviously safe with numbers. Meaning shes with about 30+ other people nothing dangerous should really happen, unless she is aware of something that the Losties are not.

The next thing i want to address occurs after Sayid, Bernard, and Jin blow up the tents and bernard confesses the Losties plan. Ben and Richard are talking about Ben tells richard to, "Take everyone to the temple as planned." /// The obvious question here is, WHAT TEMPLE? My thoughts are that it is either the Black Rock (not very likely), or some other place that we have not yet seen.

Ok so now the big one. We see Locke in the ditch bleeding and unable to move his legs. He sees a revolver in a holster next to him and reaches for it. Locke realizes that he cannot move his legs and wishes to kill himself. He cocks the revolver and aims it at his forehead. Moments before he would have shot himself he hears a voice. It's Walt. Walt tells Locke to get out of the ditch, that he CAN move his legs, and that he has work to do. Locke responds with a smile. /// The appearance of Walt said a lot of things to me. First off, there are either two possibilities. 1. Walt has never left the island (and if thats true Michael hasnt either) or 2. The theory that Walt has the ability to project himself over great distances without actually being there is in fact, TRUE. This comes from the season 2 episode "Three Minutes" where the black woman asks Michael if Walt has ever "been somewhere he wasnt supposed to be?" Or it could be something else, you really never know with this Tv show which i guess is why i love it so much ha :D . Regardless, i still was correct in my prediction that Walt or Michael would make a return in season 3's finale, check back on the page before this on this thread you'll see my prediction from a few months ago :) .

The next thing on my list.......Jack's a nirvana fan? LOL :D :D

On to the next thing...the casket. Jack walks into the funeral parlor and apparently was the ONLY one to show up for the viewing. The funeral director asks Jack if he was, "A friend or family" of the deceased. Jack replies with "Neither." /// The question of who's in the casket remains but with this conversation we have a small clue about who it is. My thought is that BEN is in the casket. Why? because Jack was in fact NOT a friend of Ben's and definintly not Family. If it had been Locke in the casket i think Jack would have said it was his friend, or to people who say it was Sawyer in the casket, again Jack would have said friend, despite their differences on the island. Ben was alone in the world because he had been with the others for basically his entire life that wasn't part of the dharma intiative phase. Also, the casket is relatively small, we can see this because of the funeral director standing next to the casket.

The next topic...Jack and Ben's conversation on the hill. Ben shows up and cuts off the traveling Losties and asks to speak with Jack for a minute. They sit down and Ben tells Jack that Naomi is in fact NOT who she says she is. He also says that if Naomi's boat is contacted that every person on the island will be killed. /// Now i know many people are saying that Ben is just a liar and his whole speech about Naomi is bullshit but lets stop and think for a minute, what if he IS telling the truth. Ben had said earlier while on the walkietalke to Mikhail that the island was under attack worse than it has been in many years and that the island itself was in jeopardy. If Ben is telling the truth (and in my opinion he is), it would lead to a very interesting season opener for season 4. Just food for thought :)

One quick thing now. While Hurley is on the walkie with Jack informing everyone that he saved the rest of the Losties, we see Sawyer drinking one of the dharma initiative beers and leaning on the car :) symbolism anyone?

Well after that Locke kills naomi and tells Jack that he's not supposed to do what he's doing. Blah blah we figure out that FlashFORWARD thing, Kate shows up and Jack says they need to go back. I've done my ranting for now.

I hope all of you enjoyed my input , hope to get some good feedback and opinions on what you all think is happening/going to happen in the future of LOST. till next season...cya! :woop:

katirai
06-20-2007, 04:29 PM
i read somwhere that it was a future flash of desmonds. naomi might not be dead? maybe she has future flashes aswel - she suggested that something might happen to her.

L3giOn
06-25-2007, 02:10 PM
I still want to know why Jack referred to his father as being alive. A month after the finale, anyone discover anything new or have any thoughts on this?

mike21878
06-25-2007, 10:22 PM
I like the bernard suggestion but I don't think he had enough influence upon the group to make them that emotional.

I think it's Juliet. She couldn't save her sister, it would explain why Jack was upset and Kate could care less.

Lonsta DaMonsta
07-04-2007, 10:32 PM
All I know is that I want more LOST, and it's going to be a whole half-year before I get any. This sucks.

I do like the theories stated above... what if Charlie isn't dead? Personally, I will kind of miss him, but I'd rather him be dead then someone like Locke. I was so PO'd when I thought Locke was dead... ahhhhh. Man, this is such a great show though...

justcallmeChill
07-10-2007, 10:49 PM
you have to have known there is no way in hell locke will die..he runs the muthafucking island

Turbo VDuB 44
07-13-2007, 11:49 PM
I keep hearing that the show is only going to do 24 more episodes which will run over 3 seasons....I have never missed an episode, even when i was studying abroad in Germany i get it on satellite...if this show ends i will be severely disappointed but thankful that some things will be answered....weird how season 3 ended tho...with jack and kate meeting...the flashbacks seem to be before the crash all the way until the end when they meet and he says we have to go back....i'm thoroughly confused and love it

Lord Halo Nerd
10-15-2007, 10:36 AM
I Lost interest in Lost ever since Channel 7 played the Season 3 Episodes too many months after the US. I was annoyed at the lateness and also the fact the plot gets ridiculous everytime something happens they continue it on the next episode then changes straight away then goes back. Bah I am Lost

Adam Miller
10-27-2007, 11:54 PM
And the number 1 Lost fan joins the discussion......

Just watched season 3 on dvd and i have been waiting for it to come out for ages as channel 5 in the UK or was it Channel 4....anyway they sold it to sky one and i have virgin media and had to wait for the dvd's, half term came the dvd came out.......:)

Last part blew my mind the writing is amazing Kate and Jack survive and it was a flash forward i just had to type this then ill read through this hole thread and watch the bonus features.:)

xX Z3pp3lin Xx
01-28-2008, 01:24 AM
So what do you guys think is going to happen during the season premiere on Thursday?(for those of you in the states)

I know the gist of it, as in Naomi's people come to the island and they're not exactly there for good reasons. I think that there will be a point when the survivors will have to make a choice to stay or go. Some people like Locke and Sawyer have no reason to go back home. Neither does Kate but she does anyway. I wonder if Desmond will go. He's one of my favorite characters.

Bondfan626
02-01-2008, 02:07 AM
season premire, hurley gets arrested !

custom
02-01-2008, 03:06 AM
Season premiere was siiiiiiick

Denny Crane
02-01-2008, 01:07 PM
Season premiere was siiiiiiick
agreed. they best best get that writers strike settled b4 the 8 eps show. cant wait till the next ep.

BladeStrike
02-01-2008, 01:12 PM
defintly a great start to the new season, cant wait till next week now.
i to hope the writers strike is finished before episode 8, i realy dont want to see another break in the series

TheGoalslammer
02-01-2008, 05:32 PM
did anyone else sit through Eli Stone for the "Oceanic special announcement"? It basically leads you to a whole website done in support of season 4 from the P.O.V. of a family member in Australia trying to find the crash site.

Steed
02-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I wonder who the other 3 of the "Oceanic 6" were?

So far its Jack, Kate, and Hurley. I hope Sayid and Desmond are part of the "Oceanic 6" too.

TheGoalslammer
02-01-2008, 07:56 PM
Well if we go with the idea that it's Ben in the casket at the end of Season 3 (which I am starting to agree with) then he's probably one of the 6. In fact, I'll bet he passes himself off as someone on the plane which would explain the name we didn't recognize. So that leaves two others.

I think Claire is NOT one of them. Charlie tells Hurley that "they need you" and Hurley thinks they shouldn't have left the island, so I think she probably stayed behind.

Denny Crane
02-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Well if we go with the idea that it's Ben in the casket at the end of Season 3 (which I am starting to agree with) then he's probably one of the 6. In fact, I'll bet he passes himself off as someone on the plane which would explain the name we didn't recognize. So that leaves two others.

I think Claire is NOT one of them. Charlie tells Hurley that "they need you" and Hurley thinks they shouldn't have left the island, so I think she probably stayed behind.
remember its not actually charlie- its the island communicating to hurley through charlie. charlie is dead. the island probally just didnt want them to leave. btw its funny that i just accept the island as a living entity

Caddius
02-02-2008, 01:12 AM
So glad we got the season started, but it already feels short just knowing we only have 7 more episodes till they get the strike over with. They will be starting season 5 righter after they finally finish 4 at this rate.

Anyhow, I think it is Michael in the casket. He is returning, and i think we will see a back story that helps lead the outsiders to the island. I think he probably ends up killing himself over the whole thing like we see Jack and even Hurley starting to do.

Denny Crane
02-02-2008, 01:48 AM
So glad we got the season started, but it already feels short just knowing we only have 7 more episodes till they get the strike over with. They will be starting season 5 righter after they finally finish 4 at this rate.

Anyhow, I think it is Michael in the casket. He is returning, and i think we will see a back story that helps lead the outsiders to the island. I think he probably ends up killing himself over the whole thing like we see Jack and even Hurley starting to do.
i doubt michael is in the casket. i hope that he returns to the show in a full capacity (island/flashbacks and forwards) not just the flashes.

Lonsta DaMonsta
02-02-2008, 06:32 AM
Also remember, it's the OCEANIC Six, so I don't think Desmond or Ben is a possibility -- they weren't on an Oceanic flight! Also, what's up with Charlie? Hurley wasn't the only person to see him... that crazy guy told Hurley "Hey, that guy is staring at you" ... I'm confused, intensely! And who was that black guy that visited Hurley? I think he's part of the Government/DHARMA initiative...

xX Z3pp3lin Xx
02-02-2008, 04:20 PM
I think the Oceanic Six were the people who wanted to get off the island. My theory is that when they were rescued, they said that they were the only survivors and Locke's group stayed on the island. We already know three of the Oceanic Six (Kate Jack Hurley), so im thinking maybe Sayid could be another one of them. The other two im not sure.

Nokturnal916
02-03-2008, 05:16 AM
off topic here, but lost has gotten really stupid and dull... =[

Lonsta DaMonsta
02-03-2008, 05:49 AM
I completely disagree... besides a few boring, pointless episodes in season 3 (Nikki/Pablo one, and Hurley finds a van one) I think things are JUST WARMING UP, baby! Besides, the season premiere had over 2 million more viewers then last seasons...

Sorry you feel that way.

Denny Crane
02-03-2008, 06:16 AM
off topic here, but lost has gotten really stupid and dull... =[
people dont care about your opinions.

xX Z3pp3lin Xx
02-03-2008, 05:41 PM
people don't care about your opinions.
I agree :goodpost

SuperSouter
02-03-2008, 05:49 PM
Interesting episode, as usual it is leaving me wanting more. Like a dvd boxset already :P

nawtbird
02-05-2008, 03:51 AM
I think the Oceanic Six were the people who wanted to get off the island. My theory is that when they were rescued, they said that they were the only survivors and Locke's group stayed on the island.

hurley went with locke, correct?

im not too sure what the flashforward is. In the season finale season 3 jack was a wreck and had serious problems, yet in the preimer of season 4 Jack was perfectly fine...

TheGoalslammer
02-05-2008, 04:20 PM
hurley went with locke, correct?

im not too sure what the flashforward is. In the season finale season 3 jack was a wreck and had serious problems, yet in the preimer of season 4 Jack was perfectly fine...

It's a flashforward, but not as FAR forward as the end of season 3.

Denny Crane
02-06-2008, 04:24 AM
It's a flashforward, but not as FAR forward as the end of season 3.
yea its simple... just like flashbacks, flashfowards dont appear in order. so that would mean that chronologically hurleys flashback is eariest and jacks is latest, so far. anything pre island is flashback and anything post island is flashforward. we cant really speculate about to much w/ the info we have, lets just see what happens

exo-apollo
02-06-2008, 11:11 AM
I think the Oceanic Six were the people who wanted to get off the island. My theory is that when they were rescued, they said that they were the only survivors and Locke's group stayed on the island. We already know three of the Oceanic Six (Kate Jack Hurley), so im thinking maybe Sayid could be another one of them. The other two im not sure.

But Hurley wen't with Locke, so that can't be correct. And he wouldn't have changed his mind and followed Jack later because in the flashfowards he apologises to Jack for not going with him.

TheGoalslammer
02-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Just because he went with Locke doesn't mean he didn't want off the island. Hurley would be one of the characters caught in the middle of that debate I think. So would Kate. Locke definitely doesn't want to go anywhere, but at this point isn't going to force staying on anyone else.

Denny Crane
02-06-2008, 06:24 PM
Just because he went with Locke doesn't mean he didn't want off the island. Hurley would be one of the characters caught in the middle of that debate I think. So would Kate. Locke definitely doesn't want to go anywhere, but at this point isn't going to force staying on anyone else.
yea almosteveryone wants off the island, but some dont want to be around for the frieghter people because they dont that they will rescue them, they think they will kill them, its not that complex

Denny Crane
02-08-2008, 03:04 AM
good episode, good episode

Adam Miller
02-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Well i just got around to watching the first episode of season 4 and damn this programme is good.

I wonder how long it will take to catch up to the flashforwards and how much there is after the flashforwards that we have seen.

TheGoalslammer
02-08-2008, 06:18 PM
OK, I'm revising my theory on Ben being the guy in the casket. Obviously he couldn't pass himself as one of the "Oceanic 6" if people on the mainland are looking for him. The "Oceanic 6" are famous (Jack's signing autographs) so they would recognize him.

Denny Crane
02-08-2008, 11:18 PM
OK, I'm revising my theory on Ben being the guy in the casket. Obviously he couldn't pass himself as one of the "Oceanic 6" if people on the mainland are looking for him. The "Oceanic 6" are famous (Jack's signing autographs) so they would recognize him.
not that i think hes the guy in the casket, dont assume that everyone that lived is part of the oceanic 6. some probally stayed on the island some could be back home but are hiding or something. we dont have enough info though to go on

vorbag
02-11-2008, 03:11 PM
The show is getting quite confusing.

I heard somewhere that Ben is an assasin later on you see Jack working for him. So that means ben must survive. That also might be why they have come for him.

Denny Crane
02-11-2008, 03:34 PM
The show is getting quite confusing.

I heard somewhere that Ben is an assasin later on you see Jack working for him. So that means ben must survive. That also might be why they have come for him.
its really only as confusing as you make it... just watch the damn show and enjoy it. the more you pile on theories and try and disect it and create things where there is nothing the more you make it confusing. i believe if you just watch everything will pan out in the end.

vorbag
02-11-2008, 03:40 PM
its really only as confusing as you make it... just watch the damn show and enjoy it. the more you pile on theories and try and disect it and create things where there is nothing the more you make it confusing. i believe if you just watch everything will pan out in the end.

I can understand whats going on its just, one min theres a flash back from the past then theres a flash forward and then goes back to present time.

TheGoalslammer
02-11-2008, 05:20 PM

It does generate a lot of theorizing on its own, it's unavoidable. I just happen to watch it with a group that loves to talk theories. We have a list of questions that we each submit answers to with prizes for the correct answer.

vorbag
02-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Yh, i used to do that with my mates. Most of the questions have been answered know tho.

Bondfan626
02-15-2008, 01:35 AM
the oceanic 6(so far)

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid

why did sayid shoot that guy?

Denny Crane
02-15-2008, 03:30 AM
the oceanic 6(so far)

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid

why did sayid shoot that guy?
ZOMG!!!! WTF LOLZ????? BEN? SAYID? VINCENT?????
this is some crazy shit, too bad its a kate flashforward next, things were just heatin up... nonetheless as usuall i cant wait for answers?

TheGoalslammer
02-15-2008, 04:35 PM
I think the real questions is...what would cause Sayid to "sell his soul to the devil" and trust/work for Ben.

Lonsta DaMonsta
02-16-2008, 07:08 AM
I think the real questions is...what would cause Sayid to "sell his soul to the devil" and trust/work for Ben.

Quite simple, really... to help protect his friends that are still on island.

Denny Crane
02-16-2008, 08:56 PM
duh ben is part of the good guys and they are fighting the bad guys. Denny Crane.

Bondfan626
02-22-2008, 03:10 AM
i am starting to think ben might be good. Lol grenade in miles' mouth.

And is that Jack's son? what is important about the name eric?

Impulse2119
02-22-2008, 04:05 AM
i am starting to think ben might be good. Lol grenade in miles' mouth.

And is that Jack's son? what is important about the name eric?

No, it's claire's baby. Kate said Aaron. I guess we gotta assume she never made it off the island

Denny Crane
02-22-2008, 07:26 AM
No, it's claire's baby. Kate said Aaron. I guess we gotta assume she never made it off the island
yea, its obvious it was aaron (and im guessing he was the person kate said would be waiting for her to jack in the first flashback), but why does jack seem to disaprove of her having aaron. does it remind him of claire possibly dying? did kate steal aaron? some other reason????!!!!!

?

dchispirtle
02-22-2008, 01:43 PM
yea, its obvious it was aaron (and im guessing he was the person kate said would be waiting for her to jack in the first flashback), but why does jack seem to disaprove of her having aaron. does it remind him of claire possibly dying? did kate steal aaron? some other reason????!!!!!

?

Aaron called Kate mommy...so that opens up a whole new set of questions.

Impulse2119
02-22-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm thinking that only six people made it off, but the rest of the survivors are still stranded on the island. Which is why that guy from Hurley's flash forward is asking him where they are.

TheGoalslammer
02-22-2008, 08:08 PM
For whatever reason Kate has Aaron, I'm guessing that Claire is till alive, and Jack as a doctor, just can't reconcile whatever reason Aaron is with Kate with a child being seperated from his mother.

Denny Crane
02-22-2008, 08:32 PM
does this mean aaron counts as one of the six, since the promo said another of the six would be revealed? its not clear and i hope not. also when is micheal gonna be on the show. i know that the 8th episode is a mike centered episode (dont know is if flash forward or back)... but thats BS if that the first time he appears

TheGoalslammer
02-23-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm thinking Aaron is considered part of the Oceanic 6 since he was born on the island. What I also found interesting though was that in his testimony, Jack says that 8 survived the crash. That means their story includes 3 people dying....

TheGoalslammer
02-23-2008, 12:49 AM
My wife pointed out something I missed that makes sense and I forgot. Claire is Jack's half sister, so Aaron is his nephew. Perhaps he's uneasy seeing his sister's child for some reason...?

Denny Crane
02-23-2008, 01:36 AM
My wife pointed out something I missed that makes sense and I forgot. Claire is Jack's half sister, so Aaron is his nephew. Perhaps he's uneasy seeing his sister's child for some reason...?
thats assuming he found out. they dont know they are related. first of all they almost never interact- especially seeing as how he leads team jack obviously and shes with team locke. and if they were to talk- she doesnt even know christians name. who would tell them? i dont see how they would ever know now.

I'm thinking Aaron is considered part of the Oceanic 6 since he was born on the island. What I also found interesting though was that in his testimony, Jack says that 8 survived the crash. That means their story includes 3 people dying....
doesnt that mean 2 people died? 8 surviors - Oceanic 6 = 2???
im guessing they will tell us the ocieanc 6's full cover story before the 8 episodes ends or atleast by the end of the season. or maybe they wont- idk...

Kozzy
02-26-2008, 11:36 PM
Aaron is not one of the oceanaic 6 sun and jin are the other 2

TheGoalslammer
02-28-2008, 08:06 AM
doesnt that mean 2 people died? 8 surviors - Oceanic 6 = 2???
im guessing they will tell us the ocieanc 6's full cover story before the 8 episodes ends or atleast by the end of the season. or maybe they wont- idk...[/quote]

8 survive crash + Aaron born on island (airline would know that he wasn't on the plane) - 3 unexplained deaths = Oceanic 6.

JoePie
02-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Does no one ever white text spoilers, no?

TheGoalslammer
02-28-2008, 04:31 PM
I suppose that's doable, however the forum title specifically notes that there will be spoilers in here. I don't check in until I'm current on episodes, myself.

Aphlix
02-29-2008, 07:46 PM
SORRY! Didn't realised I double posted :(

Aphlix
02-29-2008, 07:48 PM
The title does state spoilers but it would be lovely to have a bit of obscurity.

Does no one ever white text spoilers, no?

Although I havent been affect with spoilers, I do agree...

PLEASE!

EITHER
1. Clearly state that people are about to read a spoiler
2. Change the spoiler text to something OBSCURE, Either white or similar
3. Both of the above
OR
4. USE SPOILER TAGS!

How to create a Spoiler Tag:

1. Insert the spoiler text you want.
2. At the end of the spoiler text insert - [/spoiler]
3. At the beginning of the text insert -
(Where it says ID, change this for some text which relates to the spoiler) Eg: [spoiler=S4E5Desmond]

Spoiler Tag Example:

[spoiler=S4E5Desmond]Here would be a spoiler about Episode 5 of Season 4 referring to Desmond

Impulse2119
02-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Last nights episode was incredibly good!

gauderio
02-29-2008, 08:32 PM
I thought the story line was great last night. Desmond's flashforwards became flashbacks during the season when all the other flashbacks became flashforwards. I think finally there were some answers about what exactly has been going on. The island's electromagnetic field has somehow altered the perception/progression of time? I like how Des's flashbacks have actual repurcussions in the present (i.e. the note suddenly showing up in Farraday's notebook about his constant). The question this episodes leaves me with are these. 1) Are Des's flashbacks going to do something that changes his story line and even maybe prevent him from ever getting to the island? 2) Will Des's flashbacks kill him? If he dies what happens to Farrady who will use Des as his constant? 3) Will Des recover memory of the present situation and will he have any more premonitions?

Aphlix
02-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Last nights episode was incredibly good!

AMEN!!!

I cried...I gasped. I think I laughed.

I was intrigued, I was shocked...I was emotional.

The narrative was AMAZINGLY written. Im so glad I saw MUCH more of Dan. Hes one of my faves.

The Constant

9.9/10

In my top 3 Episodes.

Gorjira
02-29-2008, 08:44 PM
Yes, well. I think Ill go watch it online...As I have a good quality of video.

blackmagic16
02-29-2008, 08:46 PM
AMEN!!!

I cried...I gasped. I think I laughed.

I was intrigued, I was shocked...I was emotional.

The narrative was AMAZINGLY written. Im so glad I saw MUCH more of Dan. Hes one of my faves.

The Constant

9.9/10

In my top 3 Episodes.

They actually wrapped it up pretty well,not much of a cliff hanger...unless you count scenes from next week.

TheGoalslammer
02-29-2008, 09:10 PM
I thought the story line was great last night. Desmond's flashforwards became flashbacks during the season when all the other flashbacks became flashforwards. I think finally there were some answers about what exactly has been going on. The island's electromagnetic field has somehow altered the perception/progression of time? I like how Des's flashbacks have actual repurcussions in the present (i.e. the note suddenly showing up in Farraday's notebook about his constant). The question this episodes leaves me with are these. 1) Are Des's flashbacks going to do something that changes his story line and even maybe prevent him from ever getting to the island? 2) Will Des's flashbacks kill him? If he dies what happens to Farrady who will use Des as his constant? 3) Will Des recover memory of the present situation and will he have any more premonitions?

Addressing point #1, Des was AWOL from the army (we learned that in season 2 I think) and this finally explains why (he left to find Farraday).

Point #3, it looked to me like he did get his memory back.

Aphlix
02-29-2008, 09:35 PM
TBH I don't think they we're flash-back/forwards at all.

I beleive he was stuck in his past in the future. He didnt recollect his memories from his past he lived them.

gauderio
03-01-2008, 03:49 AM
Point #3, it looked to me like he did get his memory back.
I rewatched it tonight. At the very end he uses Sajid's name, which he didn't do all episode because he didn't know who Sajid was. The call to Penny somehow brought back his memory of everything. Interestingly enough during the call to Penny he seemed to...jump?...to the past a couple times because there is a brief clip of him walking down the street away from Penny's place with a smile on his face during the phone conversation.

I did find it strange that the guy on the boat seemed to be having issues (i.e. nosebleeds and catatonic states) in his "future" self on the boat while Des had those in his "past" self. It seemed to imply that if Des did die, it would have been in the past self, which would then have prevented him from ever getting to the island and therefore completely altering the course of the entire series.

The question of the premonitions still remains open considering he now seems to be able to jump to the past.

What bothers me about the time travel is exactly what drove me nuts about the Harry Potter flick where the girl time travels. If Des on the island hasn't had the opportunity to go back in time yet to army Des, army Des won't have gone AWOL to go see Daniel Farraday because future Des hasn't time traveled back to make army Des leave. He also never would have made that call to Penny. Or tracked down her new address. Erego, the first time through these events he had to go about them some other way. Which reinforces Farraday's point. "You can't change the future".

So the way I understand it now is that Des actually already been having these "side effects" of traveling to the island since the surge because the "premonitions" were probably just Des having episodes like Elouise..flashes to the future that temporarily altered the present, but still not changing the future.

Denny Crane
03-01-2008, 04:35 AM
TBH I don't think they we're flash-back/forwards at all.

I beleive he was stuck in his past in the future. He didnt recollect his memories from his past he lived them.
thats right this wasnt a flash anything episode. it was a desmonds
conciseness goin back and forth between 1996 and 2004 episode. just like the desomnd after the hatch episode wasnt a flashback.

Impulse2119
03-01-2008, 06:15 AM
I love how they are starting to answer some major questions. But by doing that even more questions are brought up!

TheGoalslammer
03-01-2008, 09:25 AM
there will always be more questions.

that was nice little thought pattern gauderio. I think though that the time travel thing works in that it proposes that there is a set path that all events in time will take. People have choices, but which choice they make is already "known". Thus Desmond's floating between two periods and how it affects the future events of Penny, etc, is just an established event, if that makes sense. What they didn't explain that I wonder is does 1996 Desmond remember this strange occurance and being on the boat, and if so, wouldn't 2004 Desmond remember that sort of a traumatic experience and recognize some of the surroundings?

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Anyone catch the bit about the Black Rock journal that Widmore purchased? My theory is that in that journal, someone wrote about getting to this mysterious, magical island and Widmore was wanting to try and find that island. To help accomplish this, he organized a "Race Around The World" and Desmond was sent off. Somehow, Desmond was in the right barring to arrive to the island, but never could get off of it when he tried ("It's like a bloody snowglobe, brother. It just keeps bringing you back").
So when Desmond never returned, Widmore arranged a group, with Abbadon (the black guy) as some type of co-leader, who then assigns Naomi and the 4 freighters to get to the island. Then some things happen that we don't know yet, but as of the flash-forwards, Widmore is trying to find out who Sayid's boss is (Ben) because he still wants to get to that island, and he knows Ben knows how to do that.

GOSH I love this show.

Aphlix
03-01-2008, 12:42 PM
there will always be more questions.

I bloody hope so, cos is not, I'll be curious as to whether i'm watching LOST or not. :)

Adam Miller
03-01-2008, 12:42 PM
Anyone catch the bit about the Black Rock journal that Widmore purchased? My theory is that in that journal, someone wrote about getting to this mysterious, magical island and Widmore was wanting to try and find that island. To help accomplish this, he organized a "Race Around The World" and Desmond was sent off. Somehow, Desmond was in the right barring to arrive to the island, but never could get off of it when he tried ("It's like a bloody snowglobe, brother. It just keeps bringing you back").
So when Desmond never returned, Widmore arranged a group, with Abbadon (the black guy) as some type of co-leader, who then assigns Naomi and the 4 freighters to get to the island. Then some things happen that we don't know yet, but as of the flash-forwards, Widmore is trying to find out who Sayid's boss is (Ben) because he still wants to get to that island, and he knows Ben knows how to do that.

GOSH I love this show.

I do like that...

I try to stay away form thsi thread because of spoilers but i had to come in here to ask some questions lol

Who is the black guy did it mention his name was Abbadon?

Also there is bound to be a part when Losat skips a lot, i mean its looking like the Oceanic Six are gonna get off the island and nto be able to get back and we will catch up to what we are seeing in flash forwards. But how old was Aaron when we saw Kate with him? So are they gonna get off the island and we will see a season of Lost over about 2 years of there time?

Aphlix
03-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Did anyone do the ARG: Find 815?

In it was a reference to this journal.

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-01-2008, 12:51 PM
I do like that...

Who is the black guy did it mention his name was Abbadon?

In episode one, when he visited Hurley, he stated his name. He forgot his "Oceanic" business card, when Hurley asked for it... oopsie. We then saw him a few episodes later with Naomi and the four people that are now on the island from the freighter.

Adam Miller
03-01-2008, 12:52 PM
In episode one, when he visited Hurley, he stated his name. He forgot his "Oceanic" business card, when Hurley asked for it... oopsie. We then saw him a few episodes later with Naomi and the four people that are now on the island from the freighter.

Yeh i remember that i just dont remember him saying his name.

I wonder what Ben and Sayid were doing in the fast forward, but i really wanna know when we are going to catch up to that in present time.

Aphlix
03-01-2008, 01:03 PM
Hurley asks him who he is, and He says: I'm Matthew Abbadon, Im an (Attorney?) for oceanic. Somethin like that,.

And it wasnt a few episodes later we see him with Naomi :) Its the one after.

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-01-2008, 01:11 PM
Well, that detail is very minute... doesn't change anything I said.

gauderio
03-01-2008, 05:59 PM

In that same scene if you pay attention to detail, you might note that his black tie actually has the Dharma Initiative symbol on it.

I think he has more to do with covering up the island than with being someone actually from Oceanic.

Denny Crane
03-01-2008, 06:11 PM
In that same scene if you pay attention to detail, you might note that his black tie actually has the Dharma Initiative symbol on it.

I think he has more to do with covering up the island than with being someone actually from Oceanic.
hmm im going to have to re-watch that scene for that, cause cause that would be huge. that would have to mean this group (mathew, namoi, frieghter people, etc) are the dharma initiative... which was one previous theory about who these people were.

gauderio
03-01-2008, 06:26 PM
hmm im going to have to re-watch that scene for that, cause cause that would be huge. that would have to mean this group (mathew, namoi, frieghter people, etc) are the dharma initiative... which was one previous theory about who these people were.

Wouldn't that also explain why they are so interested in finding Ben?

Trying to find it at ABC.com right now.

Adam Miller
03-01-2008, 06:40 PM

I didn't see that. :eek:

That answers one question. :)

TheGoalslammer
03-02-2008, 09:42 AM

GOSH I love this show.

This is a really good theory. Widmore is just the kind of guy who would "come to Berlin" on a very rare occasion and have a Personal assistant on call for him there.

Lonsta DaMonsta
03-02-2008, 12:32 PM

Actually, this is false. It has been discussed before (not in these forums, though). I don't have a screen shot, but it's not actually the Dharma symbol.

psycho harry
03-02-2008, 12:43 PM
Actually, this is false. It has been discussed before (not in these forums, though). I don't have a screen shot, but it's not actually the Dharma symbol.

I think I saw it as well... possibly not a dharma symbol..

exo-apollo
03-02-2008, 01:57 PM
This latest episode was one of the best ever, really interesting storyline, ending was terrific.