PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

oVo Pandora oVo
09-08-2006, 11:43 AM
I am really only curious how you go about doing this leaderboard for members, I know it isn't up yet and was wondering really how you are going about doing it. Are you making a database or something? And how will you be able to keep track? I am wondering because that is what my husband does for the army, well a part of what he does anyways :) He is a whiz at databases, he mainly uses access though. I guess even though I haven't been a member of this site long I really dig it, and if you ever needed any help with at least database stuff I am sure my hubby could help ya. Not that you would need it, just incase you need it, I thought I would just tell you guys that :)

Waaaaaaaak
09-08-2006, 12:30 PM
The leaderboard was up and running, yet has mysteriouly disappeared. :confused:

I asked Webb about it the other day and he didn't know where it had gone either. I guess only Routine or Minty will be able to explain where it's hiding.

Minty
09-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Erm, having just done 4 days of non stop drinking, I dont know really either lol

We are working on a new leaderboard, as we had problems with the old ones updating. Apperently MS have jus changed the format or something as well, so needs some more work.

**Looks at Routine** :p