PDA

View Full Version : A thought and a question.

macoz
09-09-2008, 10:54 PM
First off, the checklist is a nice idea. Any way for you guys to incorporate the collection/wishlist onto it? That would be sweet... :)

Also, when will you be done with the gamercard thingy? And will it automatically combine with the checklist? That would be friggin' sweet too.

Scotian Bred
09-10-2008, 12:11 AM
First off, the checklist is a nice idea. Any way for you guys to incorporate the collection/wishlist onto it? That would be sweet... :)

Also, when will you be done with the gamercard thingy? And will it automatically combine with the checklist? That would be friggin' sweet too. Not sure what you mean here .. but collection and wish lists can be found on the specific game page on the right hand side.

Marx0r
09-10-2008, 12:45 AM

Also, when will you be done with the gamercard thingy? And will it automatically combine with the checklist? That would be friggin' sweet too.

Incorporate the checklist and the wishlist how exactly?

The gamercards are down indefinitely, it's been asked before.

It's been suggested before to have the checklists automatically update, but that would put a massive strain on our already-overloaded servers. So it's not happening.

Otisbum
09-10-2008, 12:48 AM
The wishlists and collections were meant to be incorporated into the profile, but Routine's been busy lately with other site stuff.

macoz
09-11-2008, 11:05 PM
Incorporate the checklist and the wishlist how exactly?

Like, you could click on checklist and see if the games you got achievements from is in your collection or not. Simple as that.

(Note: When I wrote collection/wishlist I only really meant collection. Wishlist would be less useful I guess...)

Scotian Bred
09-12-2008, 06:08 AM
Well the collections are supposed to be represented on your Profile page, that just hasn't been incorporated yet.

And it would be hard to stop people from adding every game to that checklist, so as to look "cool" to other x360a members.

I think its just a bad idea, unless somehow they can incorporate the games played on your xbox gamertag with the collection list, just to keep the nubbers honest.

An x360a site quote that I made up, goes something like this:

"What can be abused, will be abused"