PDA

View Full Version : Played It.

Amazon XD
09-09-2008, 11:04 PM
I played it today. It's loads of fun, just like the first one. The menus are different, but the gameplay (as well as the look of the game) is pretty much the same.

I didn't use any of the new instruments, but I've heard those are better than the originals. Should be a good music game.

RPDfire
09-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Were did u play it?

Chilidog Chaos
09-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Some people have been getting it from mom and pop stores in their towns.

OzzieDreamer
09-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Ahhhhhh, they are already available????? I WANT one!!!!!

InSoMnIaC_190
09-10-2008, 02:27 AM
I love it.

Dex
09-10-2008, 03:49 AM
Were did u play it?
Illegally off the internet or an early sale from a store. Who cares, everyone will be playing it in 5 days.

brak4222
09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
Exactly...there are too many people posting on forums all over the internet about playing it. Unless information is giving with the post, who cares???

You played it. I didn't. Mighty proud of you...

SebastianSB
09-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Exactly...there are too many people posting on forums all over the internet about playing it. Unless information is giving with the post, who cares???

You played it. I didn't. Mighty proud of you...

Well he's not really bragging or anything...he's just reassuring us that our stock is put in the right place and that Rock Band 2 is in fact a great game after all.

Dex
09-10-2008, 11:38 PM
Well he's not really bragging or anything...he's just reassuring us that our stock is put in the right place and that Rock Band 2 is in fact a great game after all.
I don't think anyone had any doubts about that. It's RB1, with several new improvements and upgrades and songs.

Anyone who posts about playing the game early (or at all for the matter) without giving us solid info, or answering questions... they are just bragging. How would you like it if we had 2,000+ new threads on Sunday with people saying "I bought the game today and I really like it!"?

xCOBRAx
09-11-2008, 02:19 AM
I don't think anyone had any doubts about that. It's RB1, with several new improvements and upgrades and songs.

Anyone who posts about playing the game early (or at all for the matter) without giving us solid info, or answering questions... they are just bragging. How would you like it if we had 2,000+ new threads on Sunday with people saying "I bought the game today and I really like it!"?

dude your just jealous like i am. these next 5 days are going to go by very very slowly

TooMuchCowbell
09-11-2008, 02:22 AM
Looks like I'm not the only one counting the days down one by one:p
Probably 5 slowest days of my life lol

But if you went to E3, they had RB2 on the floor, but I guess that was just a couple songs, not the whole game.

Dex
09-11-2008, 03:05 AM
dude your just jealous like i am. these next 5 days are going to go by very very slowly
Yeah, of course I am, but It's also really annoying to read all these posts that add nothing to the forums, other than bragging that they have a game that 99% of us don't have. You know people on the East Coast are gonna have the game 3~ hours before you and I are able to buy it, but theres no need for them to post that information Sunday morning. Just go play the game and shut up.

For example; I got the new Metallica album last week (comes out this Friday). I didn't go to a Metallica online forum and create a new post saying "I got the album. It's really good." because then I'd be a big douche.

Matrarch
09-11-2008, 04:25 AM
Yeah, of course I am, but It's also really annoying to read all these posts that add nothing to the forums, other than bragging that they have a game that 99% of us don't have. You know people on the East Coast are gonna have the game 3~ hours before you and I are able to buy it, but theres no need for them to post that information Sunday morning. Just go play the game and shut up.

Aw man. I was gonna come in here and start a brand new thread about how lucky I will be to have the game three hours before you west coasters on Sunday morning. Plan foiled. :P

Dex
09-11-2008, 05:44 AM
Aw man. I was gonna come in here and start a brand new thread about how lucky I will be to have the game three hours before you west coasters on Sunday morning. Plan foiled. :P
Zing!

I'm not really looking forward to waking up at 9:30am on a Sunday to go get the game at Best Buy... I wish someone was doing a midnight opening, since I'm usually up till 5am playing games anyways. Boo.

edd__
09-11-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry, but all you North Americans moaning and complaining about having to wait another five days can fuck off! ;D

Empathise, even just a bit, with us Europeans! Then go fuck yourselves, lucky sods
xD

goothgone
09-11-2008, 05:21 PM
awesome game

XL MaGNuMz
09-11-2008, 05:46 PM
Just wait until you have 3 other people over, it will be awesome.

Outline
09-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Yeah, empathize with us in Europe, gah! <_<

o0 TommyGuns 0o
09-11-2008, 07:23 PM
u guys should go take a look at yur local blockbuster i just picked up a copy of rockband 2 at mine and they r also already renting them there

SebastianSB
09-12-2008, 03:44 AM
I'm sorry, but all you North Americans moaning and complaining about having to wait another five days can fuck off! ;D

Empathise, even just a bit, with us Europeans! Then go fuck yourselves, lucky sods
xD

We would, but this site practically drowned under the complaints of Europeans the first time around :p

After a while it kind of turns into this buzzing in the background.

neok182
09-12-2008, 04:04 AM
all the gamestops in my area, broward county, florida are already selling it cause a couple broke street date lol. would of bought it but i have $40 best buy coupon waiting for it lol.

TwistedFate
09-12-2008, 04:07 AM
Most stores will start selling once somebody breaks the street date, unless the hammer is dropped on the store that broke the street date. A lot of money is made in the first few days of a games release. If X is the only place selling it, then everybody will go to X and if you happen to be Y, then you are screwed if you wait til the day of release.

Chilidog Chaos
09-12-2008, 04:09 AM
Does anybody know that if I went to GS to buy it, would they let me? I reserved it and want it now!

TwistedFate
09-12-2008, 04:12 AM
Does anybody know that if I went to GS to buy it, would they let me? I reserved it and want it now!

If somebody in your area has broken the street date, they might. If not they won't. Nobody wants to be the first to break it, just in case.

Dla911
09-12-2008, 05:06 AM
If somebody in your area has broken the street date, they might. If not they won't. Nobody wants to be the first to break it, just in case.

Can be millions in a law suit :)

D3adcell86
09-13-2008, 08:05 AM
A friend of mine that works at gamestop just got back from the managers confrence in vegas and he said they all got a copy of the game.

Dex
09-13-2008, 08:35 AM
A friend of mine that works at gamestop just got back from the managers confrence in vegas and he said they all got a copy of the game.
No offense, but a manager or employee from GameStop geting a game 2 days before the launch date affects about 0.00% of the people who will read your post.

Joe Shmoe walking into a GameStop 2+ days before launch and getting a game is something to mention. If you feel the need to mention it. Which I wouldn't recommend.