PDA

View Full Version : Signed In: An xBox360 Podcast

Bavarian Erin
09-10-2008, 03:20 AM
My husband and a friend of ours just started doing a discussion podcast, not really reviews per se, just more like chit chatting about their mutual heart on for the xBox.

Anyway, they asked me to post it here, thinking some here might enjoy it. The first episode is all about some of the summers best Live Arcade games and they are giving away a Pub Games game code too, just writing in.

I'm hoping this is a good place to post it, if not, please let me know...not here to start trouble!

***UPDATE***
Episode 2 is hot and fresh off the presses...er...files...
It features your good friend Bavarian Erin (that's me!) yammering on about Viva Pinata:Tip and also a bunch of talk about Rock Band 2!

Here is the link to the page:
http://signedin.libsyn.com/

and here is a direct link to the audio file:
http://media.libsyn.com/media/signedin/02_Signed_In_2__Viva_Pinata_TiP___R.mp3

FYI: My husband is Superfro33.

Gun-Nut
09-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Will check it out :) always love having a Podcast to listen to.

Bavarian Erin
09-10-2008, 03:40 AM
Well I hope you like it....Superfro was really nervous. Professor Dresser is an old hat at podcasting, that guy might love the sound of his own voice!

If you like it, hate it, have questions, suggestions, have any thoughts about it at all; please write them and stroke their egos a little!

Next episode will feature little ole me, probably talking about the only game I can really play, Viva Pinata.

Gun-Nut
09-10-2008, 04:22 AM
Quite enjoyed that :) can't wait to hear the next one. there a certain day for the every two weeks? like a Monday or something?

Bavarian Erin
09-10-2008, 06:03 PM
I think the plan is to do a new epi every 2 weeks, probably recording on the weekend and then editing and posting early in the week. I can update this thread when a new one comes out if that would be a handy reminder.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, don't forget to enter the contest!

OzzieDreamer
09-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Downloading now.... I already have a ton of gaming podcasts to listen to, but I do enjoy them. Since the 360 is my favorite console, I should enjoy this.

Please post when you come out with another episode....
Thanks!

Superfro33
09-12-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey folks! Thanks for taking a listen! I use this site all the time, and even had an old account on the forums that I don't think I ever even posted with. I'm pretty sure it's lapsed at this point, but I just wanted to drop in and give a quick thanks to those who gave us a shot. I'm excited to have this outlet and look forward to many discussions down the road. :D

What The Buck?
09-12-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey folks! Thanks for taking a listen! I use this site all the time, and even had an old account on the forums that I don't think I ever even posted with. I'm pretty sure it's lapsed at this point, but I just wanted to drop in and give a quick thanks to those who gave us a shot. I'm excited to have this outlet and look forward to many discussions down the road. :D

Just listening now!

From the comments, it looks like its good! :)

Bavarian Erin
09-23-2008, 02:44 AM
I know you've all been biting your nails waiting the arrival of Signed In Episode 2 and I'm here with the good, no, the *great* news, that it is here:

Signed In Podcast Page (http://signedin.libsyn.com/)

Signed In Episode 2 Direct Link (http://media.libsyn.com/media/signedin/02_Signed_In_2__Viva_Pinata_TiP___R.mp3)

What you can expect in this episode: Lot of Viva Pinata:TiP chit chat(featuring Bavarian Erin), Episode One contest announcement, a whole lot of talk about some game...I'm sure nobody has ever heard of it...something called Rock Band 2.

This episode is decidely more loose and laid back, a little more of a "discussion" style as opposed to the "chock full of info" that was epi. 1.

Please enjoy, spread around, tell your friends, let Superfro and the Professor know what you think, give guidance, suggestions, insults, questions...you know, that sort of stuff.

Gun-Nut
09-23-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the update :) have be checking the site every couple of days :)

Superfro33
10-07-2008, 02:43 PM
Hey all! Episode 3 is up and it includes another contest! Open to everyone, and we'll send the item to the winner anywhere in the world. Just didn't want anyone to think they were excluded. :p

Thanks to everyone at 360a for their support!

DanTheManGum
10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Hey all! Episode 3 is up and it includes another contest! Open to everyone, and we'll send the item to the winner anywhere in the world. Just didn't want anyone to think they were excluded. :p

Thanks to everyone at 360a for their support!

I like the sound of LEGO Batman. I hadn't considered really playing it even though I love the source material (I even played LEGO Star Wars and liked them). I was wondering how it would work without force as that was a big part of the game. The suit system does sound pretty cool too.

Superfro33
10-07-2008, 03:40 PM
I like the sound of LEGO Batman. I hadn't considered really playing it even though I love the source material (I even played LEGO Star Wars and liked them). I was wondering how it would work without force as that was a big part of the game. The suit system does sound pretty cool too.

If you've liked the previous Lego games and like Batman, it's really no question if you'd enjoy the game. You should definitely check it out, even if just on a rental basis. It's a bunch of fun. :)

dm master
10-07-2008, 06:57 PM
hehe the music :) it is insanly happy

im listening 2 number 2 rite now

Jetpac
10-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Well im giving them a go!
unfortunately they take a while to download on my crappy connection, but i hope they are good!

Superfro33
10-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Well im giving them a go!
unfortunately they take a while to download on my crappy connection, but i hope they are good!

Money back guarantee! :p

(Even if they weren't free I'd have to pay you in US dollars anyway, so you'd probably still only be able to get like a piece of gum. ;))

Gun-Nut
10-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Great Podcast once again :)

Always love having something to listen to while playing games single-player.

Jetpac
10-07-2008, 10:22 PM
Money back guarantee! :p

(Even if they weren't free I'd have to pay you in US dollars anyway, so you'd probably still only be able to get like a piece of gum. ;))

well im impressed by the first installment and have the other 2 ready to go!

Superfro33
10-21-2008, 02:45 PM
Congrats to X360A's own Jetpac for being the big winner from our last contest! New episode is up! :D

Jetpac
10-21-2008, 06:36 PM
Woo a winner is me :D

another good show, wasnt going to try out deadspace, but i may give it a go now :P

Superfro33
11-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey Jetpac! I see you destroyed Portal! How were the achievements in the game? Difficult to get?

Jetpac
11-06-2008, 07:39 PM
not too taxing really! the out of the blue occasional takes some thinking and was my last achievement and the new maps are pretty good, but no if you are a seasoned portal player it shouldn't take too long :P

Superfro33
01-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Hey folks! Just wanted to give an update that the show is still rolling along, and with the newest episode (MP3) (http://media.libsyn.com/media/signedin/10_Signed_In_10__Coming_in_2009.mp3)we are looking for listner input! The topic of choice is the Xbox achievement system. Your thoughts on the system in general, and some of the more remarkable achievements. I figured this would be an awesome source group for such information. We'd love to have everyone be part of the show, so take a listen, and shoot us an email as signedinpodcast@gmail.com if you'd like to contribute!

Thanks!