PDA

View Full Version : Can I move my gamerscore, achievements, and saved game files to another profile? HELP

Inyaface13
09-10-2008, 07:58 AM
I was wanting to know is there a way I can move my gamerscore, achievements, and saved games to another gamer profile or gamertag?

My current xbox live account is messing up on me by saying that I cant use prepaid xbox live subscriptions because I used my credit card to buy 1 month of xbox live through my xbox 360 and now that I dont have any money in that account I cant get anymore live.

Pootcrum
09-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Other than changing your gamertag to something else and telling yourself its a new profile, no. Dont you see how that could be a bad thing if you could merge profiles?

Pheonix_Assassin
09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
Nope that is tottaly impossible sorry you can alter the gamertag but you can move your saved files because they are on your hardrive but not your gamerscore sorry

knockton55
09-10-2008, 09:19 AM
No, sadly there isnt. You cant transfer your, saves, gamerscore, MS points or anything else.

Looks like you'll have to start a new

vI Starlight Iv
09-10-2008, 09:23 AM
these threads come up every week its impossible anf have you tryed the solutions recomended in your other thread

Crimson Ridley
09-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Why don't you just get more money in that account or change the account details, to put a different account on there?

DJbruce
09-10-2008, 09:27 AM
I was wanting to know is there a way I can move my gamerscore, achievements, and saved games to another gamer profile or gamertag?

My current xbox live account is messing up on me by saying that I cant use prepaid xbox live subscriptions because I used my credit card to buy 1 month of xbox live through my xbox 360 and now that I dont have any money in that account I cant get anymore live.
You sure ? Because I used my card to buy points and I was still able to use a pre-paid card.

jonnyMAGNUM
09-10-2008, 04:11 PM
these threads come up every week
That's the same thing I was about to say. It's no t possible. Just shell out the $10 to change your gamertag if it's so important to you. Sorry man.

mctennisd
09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
mmmm...beefy. lol

I can see why they dont, but sometimes it is difficult to switch from using the card to the subsciption card. I have a hard time switching the default card on my account