PDA

View Full Version : tophermike

tophermike
09-08-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey guys, my name's Chris and I live in St Louis in the States. I work in a cubicle and so I have time to spend online here. I've been a very part-time poster and frequent viewer of this site since about March. I am 27 and am married with no kids. My wife isn't much of a gamer, but she is pretty cool about me getting my game time in.

I like a pretty big variety of games- racers, rpgs, and sports, but my favorites are third person action/puzzle games- God of War, Shadow of the Colossus, Tomb Raider, etc. My favorite 360 game is Need for Speed (I know- not the best game, but man did I have some fun with that one). I really dig the arcade games- Clyde is a great game, as is Jewel Quest. For some stupid reason, I can't play first person shooters. I get really dizzy and nauseous (like a car-sick feeling) after about 20 minutes and I have to quit. Something about moving one way while looking another and spinning and shooting and all the motion- weird huh? It's a shame because I really like the shooters.

Anyway, I don't get to play as much as I want to, but if you see me online, hit me up and we'll chat.

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Nice to see you're going to become more active. :drunk

Webb
09-08-2006, 03:48 PM
I would say welcome, but you've been here a while :D

So, I'll say hi :D

Waaaaaaaak
09-08-2006, 04:15 PM
Nice profile.

Here's hoping NFS Carbon will be 'the best game'.