PDA

View Full Version : Domination ach problem?

Red Rowdy 360
09-10-2008, 04:32 PM
Do you have LEAGUE DOMINATION ACHIEVEMENT problem.

Well I have...

I've beaten all italian teams and there's no ach, i'm so pissed.

maybe it's my mistake. i will triple check it but the only game i lost is vs milan and then i've beaten them and team that i played with but no ach

does it have anything with coach option mode?

PureTechniquex
12-27-2008, 08:01 PM
:(

Yeah i have this same problem, i just went through the whole Eredivisie teams beating them 1 by 1 & no achievement, but i did change 1 setting inbetween beating half of the league & it was EXTRA TIME :: OFF but does this F up the achievement....

Anyone?

Fericho
12-30-2008, 11:39 PM
Only really 2 things I can think of from when I did these ones.

1) If you played through say the Eredivisie and were Ajax did ye remember to go back and beat Ajax in a exhibition match??

2) And this one really annoyed me. Wins in extra time or wins in a penalty shootout do not count for this achievement, beat them in the 90 minutes.

Hope that helps.

PureTechniquex
12-31-2008, 05:48 PM
Only really 2 things I can think of from when I did these ones.

1) If you played through say the Eredivisie and were Ajax did ye remember to go back and beat Ajax in a exhibition match??

2) And this one really annoyed me. Wins in extra time or wins in a penalty shootout do not count for this achievement, beat them in the 90 minutes.

Hope that helps.

1/ i tick off every team to make sure & not play teams twice.

2/ i won each match 10-0 or more as i was working on my assists & made sure i kept a clean sheet.

esskayb
01-01-2009, 04:55 PM
1/ i tick off every team to make sure & not play teams twice.

2/ i won each match 10-0 or more as i was working on my assists & made sure i kept a clean sheet.

Hey mate, have you won the dutch league or atleast played through half of it & beat all the dutch teams in the league mode?

That's how I got all my dominated achievements, just got Italian & international to go on those ones.