Help with Humiliation

P1TTMAN

I can't believe I'm starting a new thread here, but I just bought this game last week on ebay; I had played the demo and wasn't overly impressed, but my biological and psychological makeup won't allow me to pass up anything with a cover sporting a cute Japanese girl in a scanty top :woop:(the blonde cow reminds me too much of Tina... ~shiver~).

I finally got around to putting the game in last night: I love the street fights; I've never been a huge fan of wrestling games and the street fights bring me a little closer to my DOA and Tekken experience. I was also shocked to find out that I may have a new odyssey ahead of me achievement-wise; not quite on par with DOAX2, but still daunting.

ANYWAAAYY...... my question. How do you humiliate people? So far I've only played as Reiko (see above cute Jap comment for reference), and I've received a fair share of slaps and hair-pulls, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it myself. I've noticed occasionally on a match my opponent's H-bar filling up slightly, but I can't figure out how I did it. Are some fighters' fighting styles too clean to humiliate much? Any help?