PDA

View Full Version : My thread was closed for no reason

Malefic
09-10-2008, 07:34 PM
This is your site and I respect your decision, though I think that it's a bit wrong to close my post while I was asking what games people are waiting for. I did not step out of line nor did I make any crude comments. You offered me a link that leads to the home page. May I ask for a reason? This is a site about videogames, all I asked is which one you are looking forward to.... may I have a reason as this is wrong?

Bishop24
09-10-2008, 07:35 PM
That poll is on the homepage. So there is no need to have a thread asking the exact same question that is on the home page.

laundryman
09-10-2008, 07:37 PM
There are many threads asking questions like that and as BBall said, tthere is also a poll.

The mods were probably just cleaning up the forums by deleting similar threads.

Malefic
09-10-2008, 07:38 PM
That poll is on the homepage. So there is no need to have a thread asking the exact same question that is on the home page. Thank you for answer, you won't have to worry about me doing that again. I shall not return

vI Starlight Iv
09-10-2008, 07:38 PM
as i pointed out the poll is on the frontpage i imagine that this one will be closed to

plumbpist
09-10-2008, 07:43 PM
Thank you for answer, you won't have to worry about me doing that again. I shall not return

Your gonna quit the whole site because one of your threads got deleted? Kind of acting like a spoiled brat aren't you? Its not that big of a deal...

vI Starlight Iv
09-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Thank you for answer, you won't have to worry about me doing that again. I shall not return

dude you cant quit over it, there are alot of memebrs here and alot of people want the same questions answered, the admins will just look that thread down and not explain why as it will take up so much time

Parkerktm
09-10-2008, 07:47 PM
My question is why would you make a thread concerning another thread being close? It just doesn't fit.

undyingone
09-10-2008, 07:51 PM
My question is why would you make a thread concerning another thread being close? It just doesn't fit.

i dont see the point in it at all

vI Starlight Iv
09-10-2008, 07:54 PM
^^remove the ad from your sig^^

its not unreasonable to ask y the thread was closed maybe with a pm but dude dont quit over it

v_thorne
09-10-2008, 07:57 PM
The topic has been used and abused. Enough said.
Use the search function.

Jdm
09-11-2008, 09:59 AM

It is ultimately your choice to stay or go. I would never like to see any members of x360a leave, but again it's your choice.

As for this thread, it'll be closed down because there's no need for it.