PDA

View Full Version : Boss Glitch

undyingone
09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
i found one while fighting the barbarian boss so i went back and made a video clip of it i have found other boss battle glitches and i will try to catch them when i get to try them again untill then enjoi

YouTube - Castle crasher glitch

Fruhmann360
09-10-2008, 08:23 PM
so....what? he just kept walking backwards? i mean unless you know how to get him into the glitch it's pretty moot.

don't know if it's up, but the wedding crashers groom boss can be glitched. if you can throw him into the air, you can spam Y to deplete his health.

v_thorne
09-10-2008, 09:32 PM
The boss with the lightsaber glitched on me. I killed him and he fell to the floor, then he kept falling to the floor and I had to redo it all over again.

undyingone
09-10-2008, 11:03 PM
what i did was i got him to walk backwords into that gate you come thru and spammed the y combo untill i killed him but yet if i can get the groom boss to glitch ill try to catch a vid of it and ill up it for others to see

Fruhmann360
09-11-2008, 12:59 AM
yeah. i really can't tell you if there is any spot where the groom glitch works best. i was in the center of the screen one time and under the cannons near the organ another. he'll just float in air while blinking, you keep your position held and keep spamming Y. his health will drain.

NOTE: sometime he gets stuck there. some people have suggested that you only use the glitch a little bit at a time, doing it in 2-3 sessions. but all i did to get him "unstuck" from the glitch was hit him with a wave or ball of magic to make him drop.

undyingone
09-11-2008, 01:45 AM
i couldnt get it to work but ill keep trying right now im trying to find the rest of the animals

Mother Beef
09-12-2008, 01:48 PM
On the wedding crasher level i threw a bomb at the boss and he got trapped in what seemed to be a vortex of death, he just got stuck in the air twitching and having 40 damage continuley put into him, i put him out of his pain with a quick slash :)

ForeverMash
09-12-2008, 08:22 PM
The first time you encounter the cyclops, stand right above or below the coffin, making sure the larger part of the coffin is between you and the boss, which means if the boss is on the right of the coffin, move a bit to the left (compared to the middle), and vice versa. The boss will start jumping over it and will stop attacking you if done properly. From here on forward, it's one long aerial combo.

undyingone
09-17-2008, 10:24 PM
ill have to try this ^^^ if i can get it to work ill make a vid of it