PDA

View Full Version : Be a Pro achievements.

Orphik x
09-10-2008, 08:45 PM
A Defense Pro
As the lead NHL® 09 Profile achieve an overall Be A Pro rank of A as a Defencemen on Pro Level

A Center Pro
As the lead NHL® 09 Profile achieve an overall Be A Pro rank of A as a Center on Pro Level

A Winger Pro
As the lead NHL® 09 Profile achieve an overall Be A Pro rank of A as a Winger on Pro Level

A Goalie Pro
As the lead NHL® 09 Profile achieve an overall Be A Pro rank of A as a Goalie on Pro Level

they all need to be done on the "PRO" difficulty, correct?

Be A Pro
As the lead NHL® 09 Profile play EA Sports™ Hockey League with a random team

how do you play with a random team?

SC Defective
09-10-2008, 09:49 PM
The answer to your first question is yes. It tells you which difficulty setting it needs to be on at the end of the description.

Im not sure off hand for your second question, but I think that when you go to pick your team it will tell you how to choose at random in the bottom right? corner.

BringTheRain112
09-10-2008, 10:13 PM
Go to Xbox Live and there should be an option called Quick Online Team Play. Choose that and play the game

EDIT: nevermind I lied.

Eric4Hockey
09-11-2008, 12:37 AM
The answer to your first question is yes. It tells you which difficulty setting it needs to be on at the end of the description.

now can you play a game or two on easy and change to pro and still get credit for the achievement?

SC Defective
09-11-2008, 02:23 AM
I dont have a clue.
Im not trying to mess with anything there.

Eric4Hockey
09-11-2008, 02:30 AM
well crap if that wont work ten my winger one is all for nothing.....gues ill find out soon enough

thenixhex311
09-11-2008, 03:39 AM
man, all you people suck. I went to every store today this morning and no one had it in stock. all of them were 'after 4pm' ...and i had to work at 330. Got done at 9:50 and just missed best buy's closing, so i went to wal-mart. Those bastards didnt have it in stock either. I wanted to be playing this online tonight so damned bad. Argh.

Well i WILL be at Target at 845am tomorrow, so if anyone wants to game tomorrow from 9am est-3pm hit me up!

dethklok
09-11-2008, 10:46 PM
man, all you people suck. I went to every store today this morning and no one had it in stock. all of them were 'after 4pm' ...and i had to work at 330. Got done at 9:50 and just missed best buy's closing, so i went to wal-mart. Those bastards didnt have it in stock either. I wanted to be playing this online tonight so damned bad. Argh.

Well i WILL be at Target at 845am tomorrow, so if anyone wants to game tomorrow from 9am est-3pm hit me up! sucks 4 you

L MARTYR L
09-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Answer to the pro mode:

I played on rookie to get a quick hat trick achievement and then switched back to pro and got a rating of "A" overall and didn't get the achievment so I don't think you can change it.

dethklok
09-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Answer to the pro mode:

I played on rookie to get a quick hat trick achievement and then switched back to pro and got a rating of "A" overall and didn't get the achievment so I don't think you can change it. hat trick on pro isnt hard at all. got it on my 1st game on pro difficulty

State 0f Chaos
09-12-2008, 02:53 AM
Go to Xbox Live and there should be an option called Quick Online Team Play. Choose that and play the game

EDIT: nevermind I lied.

lol. That's how I got it, I just played an OTP game. Except I didn't do the quick play, I just searched and picked one. *shrugs*