PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboards

Ptbull2020
09-11-2008, 02:02 AM
Didnt know where else to ask this but anyway. My first online match i played i lost but i got the play 25 online and loose 5 in a row ach. i have won 3 since but its not showing up on the leaderboards. has this happened to anyone else or any suggestions??

Greg0fTheDead
09-11-2008, 02:58 AM
some achievements are def. bugged, I got jobber naton after my second loss (its lose 5 straight) and I got the highflyer (50 aerial attacks) in my third match when jay lethal got knocked out of the ring??

those are the only two buggy ones ive found, everything else unlocked normally.

raptor_256
09-11-2008, 01:20 PM
i believe the aerial one counts flying attacks (both running and turnbuckle) plus any attacks made (running shoulder thrust etc) when opponent is stuck on the turnbuckle.

Greg0fTheDead
09-11-2008, 02:06 PM
i believe the aerial one counts flying attacks (both running and turnbuckle) plus any attacks made (running shoulder thrust etc) when opponent is stuck on the turnbuckle.

ahh that explains a bit. then jobber nation is the only glitched one for me.

mack1983
09-11-2008, 03:28 PM
world wide wrestler(friend got it after 2 fights and the viral achievement are glitched to as im spreading the viral achievement i didnt even have it at the time. and as far as i know im not a tna wrestler.