PDA

View Full Version : Help with Desert Collector

Ninjamonkey6493
09-11-2008, 02:13 AM
I am trying to get The desert collector achivement and i have a Geckie and a Well i forget its name but it looks like a little bug that come from desert. but anyways i need one more but the only other desert pinatas are the vulchuro and the camelo. both are hard to get. Can someone help me out here?

Also if anyone wants to play co op send me a friend request my GT is:
NinjaMonkey6493

Hawkins21
09-11-2008, 04:40 AM
i am having the same problem, with both desert and arctic pinatas. i need two sours to complete both but i have them on the tower of sour, how am i sapposed to get them resident if they are repelled? can i remove totems from the TOS?

VitoADP
09-11-2008, 09:35 AM
I joined one of my friends matches earlier today and she let me buy all the arctic pinatas and desert pinatas.
So I can host up a match later and give ppl full permission so they can buy the pinatas they want. :)

HE is DARE
09-11-2008, 10:03 AM
i am having the same problem, with both desert and arctic pinatas. i need two sours to complete both but i have them on the tower of sour, how am i sapposed to get them resident if they are repelled? can i remove totems from the TOS?

Just select the tower and turn off the blocks of the sours you want to be able to come to your garden.

Ninjamonkey6493
09-11-2008, 11:49 AM
I joined one of my friends matches earlier today and she let me buy all the arctic pinatas and desert pinatas.
So I can host up a match later and give ppl full permission so they can buy the pinatas they want. :)

Sure! i also need the play co op for over 1 hour. it will have to be tonight sometime cuz i have to do my online school work during the day.

VitoADP
09-11-2008, 12:16 PM
ok cool just send me a message saying when you want to do it.

Jedi Kayben
09-11-2008, 12:44 PM
the evolved species count towards it too, like th moojoo and chocstrich and stuff.

Ninjamonkey6493
09-11-2008, 03:16 PM
Vito wahts your GT? Or is your user name your GT?

VitoADP
09-11-2008, 09:35 PM
yeh its Vito ADP and my friends list is full so send me a message so i know who you are and then ill make some space for you. Also ive started helping one person but ive been getting disconected alot.