PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Yannie Boy
09-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone. Been visiting this site for some time now and just decided to join. I'm 19 years of age, but been into gaming for the longest. I've played all the systems imagined. Currently I only own a Xbox 360, a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, a Dreamcast, and an Atari 2600. I just keep those older systems around for fun and for the ocassional "Old School" crave. I also do some gaming on the PC, but mainly for MMORPGs. I've played in various tournaments thru-out my life time and proud to have won some of them.

Right now I just graduated from UTI (Universal Technical Institute) in Orlando Florida, which by many do not know that is a 4 year college thrown into one. It was a tough year on me but I made it thru. Right now I will be attending Nissan's Technition School, come this October, where I will be specializing in Nissan Automotives.

I'm big into cars. I just love cars in general. While everyone has there taste in cars, mines is the Import Scene. Everyone can bash the little Japanese cars, but I can care less. I just love how the Import Scene has exploded over the last 5 years.

For me, I've been working on cars since I can remember. I do it all now, engine swaps, competition sound systems, fiber glass work, dyno tuning, body work, the list goes on. Working on cars is my passion. Where ever my Nissan specializing may take me, all I know is that I will love what I'll be doing.

I'm dedicated to whatever I do, some people say that I'm "TOO" dedicated some times. I just think, you should be 100% dedicated to something or not at all. You can see my dedication in my car. I've had the car for years but I've but my life and sweat into it.

Check it out here at my MySpace page.

www.myspace.com/boriquaballerv2 (http://www.myspace.com/boriquaballerv2)

Also check out my car profile

http://www.carsponsors.com/profile.php?id=54636 (http://www.carsponsors.com/profile.php?id=54636)

Either way, I just hope to be part of this community and hope to game with some of you in the future.

Thanks for reading.

Blind Fool
09-09-2006, 07:49 AM
Hey, welcome to the site and hope you enjoy your stay.

Hell man Jap cars rock, they are all I've driven for the last 8 years :D

Webb
09-09-2006, 09:41 AM
Welcome to the site :D

Nice member profile. Stick around and get involved :D

snafegeeza
09-09-2006, 11:47 AM
:)Welcome to the site.:) enjoy your stay. I also like jap cars, more of a honda man myself.

Waaaaaaaak
09-09-2006, 11:59 AM
:welcome

So Nissans eh. What's the next project then? 350Z? Skyline?

Yannie Boy
09-09-2006, 06:17 PM
:welcome

So Nissans eh. What's the next project then? 350Z? Skyline?

Lol... It's funny that you say that. I recently just got my hands on a RB26 (Skyline Motor) with only 7800 Miles on it. It's soooo sexy. My plans are to get a 350Z and drop that bad boy into it. I've done that swap on a Nissan Pathfinder for my friend. How often do you see a truck off-roading and hear a blow off valve? Well that's my plan for now. All I need to do is get a 350Z.

To the rest of the posts. Thanks for the comments. I'll make the best of this site and hope to stick around for awhile.

L3giOn
09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
:)Welcome to the site.:) enjoy your stay. I also like jap cars, more of a honda man myself.

Me too, I used to sell Hondas and I swear by them. ;)

Welcome to the site man.

xfrancox
09-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Welcome to the site mang.

Chris764
09-10-2006, 12:38 AM
welcome to the site nice car btw

Yannie Boy
09-10-2006, 02:34 AM
Me too, I used to sell Hondas and I swear by them. ;)

Welcome to the site man.

For some reason, alot of people asked what kind of car it is, and when I tell them they are just amazed.

To everyone again, thanks.

To Chris, thanks for the comment.

Chaos Blitz 07
09-18-2006, 03:08 AM
in depth profile, welcome to the website. by the way i'd like some criticism on whether or not i should trade in my '91 honda accord or if its even worth it and try to get my hands on a hatchback Skyline