PDA

View Full Version : X

Led
09-08-2006, 08:09 PM
Hi,

First off, I need to say this has become my favorite site. Kudos to the creators. I spend waay to much time here. I have been here a long time, just never got around to this.

My real name is...well, everyone calls me Led. I had Led Passer as a Halo 1 profile and from the numerous LAN parties it stuck. I have three tags: Led Passer, Sin Wicked, and XxMurderManxX. I have been on live since the second week it was out. I have loved it since day one. I played alot of BF2, RB63, etc. on the xbox. I am married with no kids, planning on having some next year. I am in college and work full time. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, lol. I would consider my self an old school gamer and I will be a gamer until I die. I like all types of music except country and opera. My favorite movie is Big Trouble in little China and LOTR. My favorite food is fried chicken or tacos. I love to party and being on the net.

I will add pictures in the future. Feel free to add me to your friends list. ;)

L3giOn
09-08-2006, 08:15 PM
A member profile is better late than never, that's what I always say! Right Webb? :nana

And Led, if you still play Halo 2, let me know. I play all the time with Franco, Erton, and DAKing.

Fonkey Monkey
09-08-2006, 08:19 PM
uh welcome i guess haha.
why so many tags?

xfrancox
09-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Glad to see you decided to make a Member Profile. Hope you keep enjoying the site.

Chaos Blitz 07
09-09-2006, 04:54 AM
welcome to you and all of your tags. see you online if you need target practice or someone to earn some achievements off of.

Led
09-09-2006, 12:03 PM
uh welcome i guess haha.
why so many tags?

I have just kept them since the first Xbox. I used to be in multiple clans, multiple tags helped with games that didn't have the clan tag service. I also needed an extra tag for peace and quiet when I gamed at times and needed to hide being online.

Led
09-09-2006, 12:28 PM
And Led, if you still play Halo 2, let me know. I play all the time with Franco, Erton, and DAKing.

I may do that! Lately, I have been to caught up in Oblivion (yeah, still) and Saints Row. You guys ever try RB63:BA?

Waaaaaaaak
09-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Welcome, I guess.

There is an 'appear offline' option on the dashboard by the way.

Led
09-09-2006, 12:36 PM
Welcome, I guess.

There is an 'appear offline' option on the dashboard by the way.

Yes, that is true. Although, at the time there was nowhere near as many gamers online. It was almost impossible to avoid someone if you were playing the same title. That was all solved with the extra tag. Also, you didn't worry about splitting up your gamerscore or playing something 3 times, as there wasn't a GS. I am kind of torn now on wether or not to keep all three tags going. I might let one slide. :(