PDA

View Full Version : Achievements look easy

SpideR NY
09-08-2006, 08:42 PM
This game looks like the achievements with be super easy. :Bounce:

NevEP
09-09-2006, 02:36 AM
For the most part except for those go through levels without being killed. From what I played at the demo, which I must say I wasn't used to this type of game, it seemed to me too easy to get killed. Not sure though, probably just will take some adjusting.

Reech
09-09-2006, 06:51 AM
It's taking a bit of effort not to die.

And there's no 'restart level' option, you have to go back to the Main Menu, choose the level and watch the damn cutscenes again.

Krazie
09-09-2006, 06:59 AM
It's taking a bit of effort not to die.

And there's no 'restart level' option, you have to go back to the Main Menu, choose the level and watch the damn cutscenes again.

You seem to be doing okay so far -- All in all, how is the game? I never played the first one all the way through, but it was pretty fun for what it was.

Reech
09-10-2006, 05:06 PM
I've been working every day for 8 hours so the grind is slow at the moment.

My housemate's have got further, however they claim that getting the full 1000 will be an effort.

Sarge McLarge
09-10-2006, 05:29 PM
My housemate's have got further, however they claim that getting the full 1000 will be an effort.

It would be nice if its a bit challenging, because I think a lot of people just figured on this being an easy 1000.

Reech
09-10-2006, 05:36 PM
I think they'll all achievable except the 100% complete one.

Public Enemy
09-11-2006, 06:30 PM
They look easy, but the not dying one"s r hard i think. Only played 1st level and died couple times. But if i replay again I might have a shot. Or maybe not

NevEP
09-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Well does anyone know for sure what all needs to be fulfilled for the 100% complete achievement to be unlocked?

Wagon Log
09-11-2006, 09:32 PM
If it's as easy as the first game (which it sounds like it's not) then anyone should be able to do the achievements with their eyes closed. I seriously felt like the max. age limit on the first game for it to actually be challenging was about eight to ten.

s1u5h13
09-12-2006, 02:21 PM
this game sorta frustrates me...and its a lot funner tho with 2 players, not dieing in the levels is pretty damn hard.

DELTA FOX
09-12-2006, 10:00 PM
I only managed to survive the first 2 levels then after that it is too hard. the game isnt really very good and the achivements are harder than they look.

The Killer 47
09-13-2006, 05:43 AM
I'm having fun with this so far. If you turn off the adaptive difficulty in the extras menu, it should make it considerably easier to beat the levels without dying. I have tested this out and am positive that it still allows you to get the achievement.

TheMollywhopper
09-13-2006, 07:47 AM
Good find Killer, I was wondering about that myself!

Schloob
09-13-2006, 01:43 PM
I'm having fun with this so far. If you turn off the adaptive difficulty in the extras menu, it should make it considerably easier to beat the levels without dying. I have tested this out and am positive that it still allows you to get the achievement.

I was able to do this also and get the achievement. I had played through the first level with it on and did alright and did not die, but then I got to the second level and died midway and thought WTH this is going to be impossible to get these no dying achievements without lots of practice or having to come back later with better characters that would make it easier. So, I decided to just try and turn off the diffulculty setting and sure enough still got the achievement. Thank goodness, the 100% thing is going to take long enough but should be lots of fun and will add to the length of playing time in the game.

zebatov
09-14-2006, 07:28 AM
These achievements are too hard. I can't see it being physically possible to get all of them unless you're first name is God. I can't even get the second level achievement. Do you know if you can get these achievements co-op? If so, can you still get them if your friend dies?

Tron
09-14-2006, 11:48 AM
already been mentioned but if you play COOP you CAN get achievements but BOTH of you must NOT die...

its actually harder with co-op....depending on the level of skill of your co-oper.

zebatov
09-14-2006, 03:07 PM
Cool.

Thanks man.

I read in another thread about that character who can't die... Maybe I'll try him out.

pholly
09-15-2006, 03:53 AM
They're fairly easy, it's going to take a while to get 100% though but it's not impossible :D

dankenobi
09-15-2006, 08:21 AM
If you unlock the ben kenobi ghost character he cannot be killed during levels which means you can easily get the achievments, however he can be killed during vehicle missions unfortunatly.

D1SC0NNECTED
09-15-2006, 09:48 AM
I'm actually surprised to hear that the achievements are challenging