PDA

View Full Version : How To get thrid Generation Wildcards !

pattty25
09-11-2008, 10:41 AM
Basically you can only ever get 2 wildcards. The base one and a secondary one. To get the third you'll either have to co-op or trade with someone who can get a different secondary one from yourself.

I got this info from a good source.

Cheers !!

VitoADP
09-11-2008, 10:43 AM
cool i just got WC eliphanillas how do I know which generation they are.

Heron T Beagle
09-11-2008, 11:51 AM
i got both generations of the yaks by myself

VitoADP
09-11-2008, 12:15 PM
cool my bro got both generations of bunnycombs by himself :P

pattty25
09-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Send The Second Generation Wildcard To others people gardens and let the person who has the garden breed your pinatas.

Is Better If you try to breed normal pinatas and get 1st twin/ wild card bouns then breed those twins wildcard bonus and get the second generation then go to somebodyelses garden and released your 2nd generation pinatas to his garden and let HIM breed your pinatas and you (well he) will get the 3rd Generation.

Akalabeth
09-11-2008, 05:12 PM
Does that person have to actually perform the mating mini-game? Or can I send him the 2nd gen and then join his garden to make the third myself. Just curious as the person i usually play with sucks at the mini-games.

pattty25
09-11-2008, 06:21 PM
Does that person have to actually perform the mating mini-game? Or can I send him the 2nd gen and then join his garden to make the third myself. Just curious as the person i usually play with sucks at the mini-games.

The person that the garden belongs to need to the mini game so he can get the 3rd generation and share it with you!!