PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Guide

GonzoMaster
09-11-2008, 01:55 PM
I have used this site for quite a while now, and it has helped me a lot, so to return the favor i call dibs on doing the guide for the game oooh yeah. i will start on it now and will post on Sunday with the official release of the game.

SebastianSB
09-11-2008, 04:48 PM
sorry, there's no such thing as dibs =P

If someone else tries to make a guide you'll just have to make sure yours is better.

xCOBRAx
09-11-2008, 07:28 PM
its generally whoever can 1000 it first because it seems a little stupid to write a guide for a game u havent completed

braddelo
09-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Quite a few of the achievements are from Rock Band anyway. I don't think a game like this even needs a guide.

Maka
09-11-2008, 10:16 PM
Copy + Paste the Rock Band 1 Achievement Guide and explain how to make a band logo + play online...

omegamustard
09-11-2008, 11:17 PM
a few achievements are the same, 100% a song with each instrument on expert, which if you have your rock band 1 songs on the game, should be easy, just use the same songs. This time you are suckered into buying the official Rock Band guitar because you have an achievement where you must 100% a solo with the solo buttons on the RB Guitar. Some achievement I'm still curious about, you have to do something that involves like 150 RPM? I have no idea what that is yet, I'm still working on figuring that out, There is no real solo mode anymore, you can play alone in the Band World Tour now, and do Battle of the Bands or The Challenges mode by yourself as well. You have to complete 25 Challenges on expert, that shouldn't be too hard, there are a lot of challenges you can play. I haven't actually gotten to any impossible challenges yet, but there are achievements for completing all of the instruments impossible challenges as well.

TwistedFate
09-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Some achievement I'm still curious about, you have to do something that involves like 150 RPM? I have no idea what that is yet, I'm still working on figuring that out,

It's an achievement for the drum trainer. You can set the speed of the scroll to whatever BPM (Beats Per Minute) you want. To get those achieves you have to successfully complete the rhythms they give you at the specified BPM.

RINGO
09-12-2008, 12:15 AM
this does sorta answer one question I always wondered though....which was who makes the guides and who decides on stickying them...or which one gets the accolades.....lol

apparently anyone does?... whoever starts the thread first or completes the guide first?

'm not making one, but I always wondered how the guide making process gets started.

omegamustard
09-12-2008, 09:13 AM
oh ok, yeah i found that out just a bit ago, i took the game over to my friends house for some band play and we checked out everything, i don't actually own a drum set. thanks for letting me and everyone else who didn't know though. Oh the impossible achievements for the instruments are fairly simple, you just have to get to the top of the challenge set and then you can pretty much pick the song list, i know there are songs some people are really good at. i'm trying to figure out how to get my overdrive to last over 90 seconds, i've been playing through a lot of songs, but still nothing, i'm guessing it will be better if you have a bass and guitar playing because of the unison bonus, but i still don't know.

fuzzy510
09-12-2008, 09:28 AM
i'm trying to figure out how to get my overdrive to last over 90 seconds, i've been playing through a lot of songs, but still nothing, i'm guessing it will be better if you have a bass and guitar playing because of the unison bonus, but i still don't know.

Unless it has to be done single-player, a four-person band will be able to accomplish this with incredible ease.

omegamustard
09-12-2008, 09:54 AM
yeah, it would be easy with a 4 player band no doubt, but i think it is a single person's own overdrive, idk, i'm still in the dark on this one, just according to the achievement's description, it sounds like it has to be done solo.

InSoMnIaC_190
09-12-2008, 09:57 PM
A tip for drum 100% expert ... CHARLENE lol. My friends used it and got it easily. I am gonna do the same.

TwistedFate
09-12-2008, 10:01 PM
A tip for drum 100% expert ... CHARLENE lol. My friends used it and got it easily. I am gonna do the same.

Charlene has the advantage of being free, but Silver by The Pixies is actually the easiest to 100% drums.

JLogan27
09-12-2008, 10:02 PM
"Silver" hands down. You hit the drums...what...15 times?

omegamustard
09-13-2008, 06:27 AM
what do you think would be an easy song for 100 percent vocals, i couldn't ever get it on Rock Band 1, i was trying that At The Gates song, it is really short and you talk through the whole thing.

Marx0r
09-13-2008, 06:36 AM
I have used this site for quite a while now, and it has helped me a lot, so to return the favor i call dibs on doing the guide for the game oooh yeah. i will start on it now and will post on Sunday with the official release of the game.

You can't call dibs. Whoever wants to write a guide has to get the game, play it for a while, then write the guide. For any other guide concerns, read this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61662

Khaos
09-13-2008, 08:24 AM
You can't call dibs. Whoever wants to write a guide has to get the game, play it for a while, then write the guide. For any other guide concerns, read this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=61662

correct sir... dibs do not exist

If you want to create a guide on release day, we encourage you to do so. Keep in mind that many others may choose to the do the same. When this happens, the community will decided the superior guide, and that one will be stickied.

End of conversation.