PDA

View Full Version : Combat Veterans Unite

InkedUp
09-11-2008, 04:48 PM
I am sending a call out to all of my Combat Veteran gamers out there, young or old, you know who you are. I don't care if you are Army, Navy, Marines or Air Force. We are all Brothers in Arms for real. Please post in this thread. I myself served in Afghanistan, Operation Enduring Freedom, 11B, 82nd Airborne Division, US Army. Would like to see all my Combat Veteran brothers and sisters who game to relieve stress or just to have fun. If I can get a big enough response, maybe I can get a moderator to sticky this thread. God Bless all Military members and their families.

Ryot Control
09-12-2008, 04:46 AM
We probably won't get a sticky, but if you started a social group, I'd probably join it.

Marine Corps, 00-08, two volunteer tours to Iraq. Those were good times man.

RickOfPompey
09-12-2008, 03:09 PM
British Royal Navy here.
Just come back from a 6 month deployment to the Gulf, ended up going right upto Umm Qasar clearing the river of mines. Well, we would have cleared them if there was any down there.
Got my first medal out of it too,.

InkedUp
09-12-2008, 03:20 PM
Welcome guys. How do you make a social group Fighters, is it on this site?

Ryot Control
09-12-2008, 03:37 PM
Go to your user CP, alongside the left side should be a user group option. On the bottom of the list is the option to create a new user group.

InkedUp
09-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Ok guys, so I created a Combat Veteran social group. Feel free to join at any time if you wish. And thanks Fighter for the info, obviously it worked

XL MaGNuMz
09-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Usmc r438.