PDA

View Full Version : What do you think are the best golems?

Flea
09-09-2006, 12:39 AM
Which golems do you think are the strongest?
Im mainly using marlin glade,tiem tops(dont know why lol) and lord onyx

L3giOn
09-09-2006, 12:56 AM
I don't know what the best is yet. So far my favorite is Ruby Butterfly. I just finished the four God Orb battles and it's really pissed me off that they have like 10000+ hitpoints when you fight them, but then when you go to synthesize them they're level 1!!! :mad:

KilluhKam
09-09-2006, 02:36 AM
Sasquatch for me is a REAL good golem, i used him in alot of battles. Bulldog can be good in some fights with the reverse bite and Lord Onyx is also good, and there are more i like, just cant think of them atm.

TheMollywhopper
09-09-2006, 04:21 AM
My favorite overall would have to be Floresia. If you keep her in you party for a long time her healing abilities are immaculate. Orpheus is a great healer as well.
Lapis Magna, Marlin Glave and Odin are my favorite ass-kickers.

Wreckon Dracgon
09-18-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm sure I'll find others later that I like better but currently I'm in love with Phoenicia and the Divine Turtle. I've powered them both up so much the last few days it's insane. I think I've actually made things too easy for myself because there is no challenge left. I'm currently in Kyoto City waiting for the next day so I can go to see the Emperor for a key. I keep getting attacked by these creatures that have no chance being opposite alignment of the turtle and with his standard attack doing 1120 HP it's just not fair when that's doubled.

L3giOn
09-18-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm sure I'll find others later that I like better but currently I'm in love with Phoenicia and the Divine Turtle. I've powered them both up so much the last few days it's insane. I think I've actually made things too easy for myself because there is no challenge left. I'm currently in Kyoto City waiting for the next day so I can go to see the Emperor for a key. I keep getting attacked by these creatures that have no chance being opposite alignment of the turtle and with his standard attack doing 1120 HP it's just not fair when that's doubled.

I bet the Ice Queen will still give you a challenge. ;)

Wreckon Dracgon
09-18-2006, 07:06 PM
I hope she does I'm looking for one. All of my matches now end in not just one turn but one golem/persons attack. Depending on the oppositions alignment Yuki, Phoenicia, or the Turtle will take out the whole board (it they are positioned right). If not it only takes two of my team members to attack. Usually the Phoenix takes out the right side, and the Turtle takes out the left. Not many people at this stage are strong enough to withstand 1100-1500 HP of damage, and god forbid I start a match where Yuki or Atsuma have an EX ready to go.... 3000 HP Mega Phoenix say what... and I'm only up to level 31.

I'm not going to power up anymore though because it’s just way to easy already. I can't wait to get to the Shrine of the Beast I'm looking for a good tactical fight. The last boss I fought, the Sphinx by the white flowers, Atsuma took her out with one blow.

ThaMyth
09-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Marlin Glave, APO and Chick with the BIG @SS NEEDLE Floresia! LoL Unstoppable So Far.