PDA

View Full Version : wow need help with earth boss

GS Whore
09-09-2006, 06:12 AM
i cant find a good combination of guys to use to fight the earth boss. he is super on defense so it is hard to hurt him, the lowest i got him in health was 218 but then he kept on multiplying and healing himself , even after i used my main ex move which says it should make it so he cant... any ideas

KilluhKam
09-09-2006, 06:48 AM
i cant find a good combination of guys to use to fight the earth boss. he is super on defense so it is hard to hurt him, the lowest i got him in health was 218 but then he kept on multiplying and healing himself , even after i used my main ex move which says it should make it so he cant... any ideas

this boss is a bitch to beat, it took me 4 hours to beat him and that it does is it stopps him from healing after everyturn lol he can still heal (i think) just not after every turn. im working on an achievement guide so if you dont have anything by then maybe it'll help you :)

Gprime
09-09-2006, 07:05 AM
http://www.enchanted-arms.com/hints.php

Scroll down and read, there is an easy way to beat him... do it like it says and ull pwn him easy... good luck!

L3giOn
09-09-2006, 12:14 PM
On your first turn, use seconday stat-boosting skills. On your second turn heal anyone that's hurt. Then on the third turn his light finally goes away so you can attack. Try to use EX skills and link attacks if possible until his light comes back.

Repeat this process and if you came well prepared then you should be able to take him down fairly easily. It just takes some patience.

GS Whore
09-09-2006, 05:21 PM
hey legion, your talking about the fire boss, im on the rock guy that you cant hurt very easily, i got like 4 more ach. after the fire i believe... im going to go n attempt the guide that was mentioned

absolutehell
09-09-2006, 05:39 PM
What I did was keep Raigar in the front, had Atsuma second in line and had Karin third. I let my 4th character just die. Raigar takes less dmg and had strong enough moves to take out the spawns almost every turn and atsuma does a decent amount of dmg. Use Karin to only heal as she will need her mp. This is a really easy way to kill the lord of earth.

L3giOn
09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
Ok, stock up on God replenishing items, and make sure the party you're going to use has over 1000 hitpoints each so you can survive the first 2 turns without healing. Also, put all your characters on the back row, that way his devour attacks will only deal you 439 damage. Make sure your EX gauges are full before you go into the battle.