PDA

View Full Version : Help me "Take a special photograph"!

Akalabeth
09-12-2008, 12:08 AM
I have taken pics of the blimp, cocoons eggs chocodocolus(sp) everything. This is the last achievement and I cannot get it.

Help! please :(

Legoman1326
09-12-2008, 12:18 AM
Where was the blimp when you took the picture? I got it when the blimp was flying near the Snow mountain

Akalabeth
09-12-2008, 12:25 AM
I have taken 30 of it. Including over the snow mountains.

EDIT: Just got it. I have no clue what was different from the others. It was more or less over the "pester" mountain almost directly overhead. But I am looking through my sceenshots and it looks exactly like 2 others I have taken.

Pedle Zelnip
09-12-2008, 02:40 AM
Some people seem to think that it simply has to do with the timing of when you press the button. Rumour has it that if you snap the picture when the two white lines are vertical and the green circle flashes then you get the achievement.

I'm not convinced of that myself, as I could've swore that when I got it the lines weren't vertical, but I could be wrong.

koolgirl
09-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I don't know. I got mine while all I was really trying to do was get my 10 photos taken cheev.

I was in the Pinartic, took 4 or 5 random pinata pictures, then starting taking pics of the landscape.

I do remember the green circle flashing, wondering what it meant. Next thing I know, I got the special pic cheev. Actually got it before the 10 normal pics cheev.

Akalabeth
09-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Some people seem to think that it simply has to do with the timing of when you press the button. Rumour has it that if you snap the picture when the two white lines are vertical and the green circle flashes then you get the achievement.

I'm not convinced of that myself, as I could've swore that when I got it the lines weren't vertical, but I could be wrong.
You are right to not be convinced of that. I definitely had the line vertical on pictures of the blimp with flash. After I took 20 or so pictures of the blimp, I made it a point to take some vertical and horizontal white line. Both with the flash and not. I think it is just completely random now.

My advise to anyone else having the same problem. Just keep snapping. The odds are good you will have the "special" pic well before you get to 100 blimp photographs...lol.

Triskyjoe
09-12-2008, 04:37 PM
I took a picture of sprinkling watering some of my water lilies.

Sms4001
09-12-2008, 05:48 PM
yeah i have so many blimp pictures its ridiculous! where is that stupid special photo! :(

PrincessOats
09-12-2008, 06:14 PM
I am nearly positive the "special picture" doesn't need to be of the blimp. Both my friend and I got it before getting the other achievement for 10 photos (it took me eight) and neither of us took a photo of the blimp.