PDA

View Full Version : easy way to get iron bladder

ThtPepsiNagger
09-12-2008, 03:33 AM
look ive said this 100 times and no one listens. just do this... ROCK BAND PARTY!!! make sure you invite people over who are good. like me and my friends are gonna get 8 people to do this. grab the 4 of us who already are gonna do it and then grab in people so if we need to piss or eat or cook we can do so. just throw a rock band party...for 10 hours...10 long hours

TwistedFate
09-12-2008, 03:59 AM
look ive said this 100 times and no one listens. just do this... ROCK BAND PARTY!!! make sure you invite people over who are good. like me and my friends are gonna get 8 people to do this. grab the 4 of us who already are gonna do it and then grab in people so if we need to piss or eat or cook we can do so. just throw a rock band party...for 10 hours...10 long hours

20 hours. Only 4 can get it at a time, so once you it for four, you gotta do it all over again for the other 4. Plus you gotta make sure the first 4 don't punk out and screw the last 4 by leaving.

BTW, nobody is listening to you, probably, because it's already been mentioned in several threads as the best way to do it. If you want to get picky, I was the first to suggest it here when everybody was trying to figure out a way to pause the game without pausing it. Everybody is so busy trying to cheat their way into the achievements that they've stopped trying to get them by actually doing what is required.