PDA

View Full Version : Turbo Controllers?

True I Skill
09-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Hm i have a lil trouble on All you can Quaff..
I Can choose to smash the X and Y Button until
my controller Breaks, Or do it slowly and hope
the other player on xboxlive Doesnt know
what buttons to tap..

I've hurd about a xbox360 turbo controller
before, if i got one would i be able to put
x and y on turbo for this game? Also if there
is such a thing as a turbo controller, where do
i buy one from in the UK? And round how much will it cost?

darkenednight
09-12-2008, 07:10 PM
There's actually an easier way. Guitar Heroes controllers work magic on All You Can Quaff. Use one if you have one, it make you win more often. Set it on a table and press the yellow and blue frets like crazy.

QFC
09-12-2008, 07:31 PM
There's actually an easier way. Guitar Heroes controllers work magic on All You Can Quaff. Use one if you have one, it make you win more often. Set it on a table and press the yellow and blue frets like crazy.

Dude I never thought about that. GENIUS!!!!

XL MaGNuMz
09-12-2008, 08:11 PM
I'm not sure but a friend told me that Microsoft requested that turbo controller be discontinued because it breaks the achievement system and online play.

True I Skill
09-12-2008, 08:35 PM

Ohh Wow, Thanks i didnt think
about that, Il borrow my brothers
one some day, and use it :D
Ty

And also ty to others that replied too.

Pashos
09-12-2008, 11:40 PM
Yeah the Guitar Hero guitars are by far the easiest and if you tap them both at the same time, no one will be able to beat you

Gun-Nut
09-13-2008, 01:41 AM
I don't see how you can hit the frets any faster then the buttons.

razzleson
09-13-2008, 01:50 AM
I don't see how you can hit the frets any faster then the buttons.
For me, it's a LOT easier. I can just set the guitar on the ground and hammer blue&yellow w/ my forefingers a LOT faster than the X&Y.

Aussie Rage
09-13-2008, 02:39 AM
i'll take on anyone with a GH controler and i'll use a starndard Xbox one. im not trying to say i'll win every time, i just think i can take on the challenge of beating someone with a GH control an stand a good chance at winning.
My thumbs are like pistons when i use my rock 'n' mash style.

tnavi23
09-13-2008, 07:22 AM
Don't forget rock band drums ;)

Doing rolls > mashing buttons.

Fruhmann360
09-13-2008, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure but a friend told me that Microsoft requested that turbo controller be discontinued because it breaks the achievement system and online play.

hahahaha

hilarious

darkenednight
09-13-2008, 05:28 PM
I used the standard controller for about 15 of my wins, before I looked across my room and thought about my lonely guitar hero controller. I'll challenge anyone. I'm just trying to help the people who don't want to put in that extra time for the achievement.

tnavi23 - Thats a pretty good idea. That might be even quicker than the Guitar Hero Controller.

Lumpsack
01-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Guitar Hero idea is genius. I wonder if my World Tour drums would work well. :P

Boiled Frogs
01-12-2009, 11:41 PM
I dunno I got along fine with my regular controller, usually won it by using 2 index fingers, its only 20 wins. I think the arena master took me longer

TLOR FETT
04-15-2009, 07:55 PM
The street fighter controllers have turbo and work wonders, their only good for all you can quaff because of how the triggers are rearanged. It works so well kids exit the match and send you messages full of profanity hahaha.

mchannon37
04-16-2009, 05:36 PM
Don't forget rock band drums ;)

Doing rolls > mashing buttons.

Now THAT is the way to go, I wish I had thought of this before I boosted for the achievement, that would have been much more fun.