PDA

View Full Version : DLC for 9/16

Matrarch
09-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Via the Rockband.com forums:

Next week we have two big packs for you. First we have the full album of Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? from Megadeth. The 7 tracks on this full album release joining the title song which is on the Rock Band 2 disc.

Wake Up Dead
The Conjuring
Devil’s Island
Good Mourning / Black Friday
Bad Omen
I Ain’t Superstitious
My Last Words

Peace Sells…But Who’s Buying? will be available for $10.99 (880 Microsoft Points) for the album, or $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) per track.

In addition we will also be putting out a Rock Band Tour 4-pack from bands on our Rock Band Tour kicking off in October.

“One of Those Nights” by the Cab
“Hands Down” by Dashboard Confessional-
“She’s a Handsome Woman” by Panic! At the Disco
“Natural Disaster” by Plain White T’s

All tracks in the Rock Band Tour Pack are $.99 (80 Microsoft Points) or $3.99 (320 Microsoft Points) for a limited time (October 14 on Xbox and October 16 on PS3) when they return to $1.99 (160 Microsoft Points) per track or $6.99 (560 Microsoft Points) for the full pack.

All tracks are original masters on both packs.

DLC comes out on Xbox 360 on Tuesday, September 16th

So... many... tracks. o_O

Question for you all though. Now that RB2 is going to be entering our lives Sunday, where should future DLC announcements be posted? I only ask so that we don't get double posts and so that the person who really wasn't trying to double post doesn't get a reply like "Dude, that's already over there."

So, what does everything about this week's DLC?

Dla911
09-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Via the Rockband.com forums:

So... many... tracks. o_O

Question for you all though. Now that RB2 is going to be entering our lives Sunday, where should future DLC announcements be posted? I only ask so that we don't get double posts and so that the person who really wasn't trying to double post doesn't get a reply like "Dude, that's already over there."

So, what does everything about this week's DLC?

All i need to say is Yes more hard songs for the drums,

I would post them in the Rock band 2 forums to tell you the truth.

What The Buck?
09-12-2008, 07:07 PM
Yeh, Rock Band 2 Forums since its the newest game.

Anyway, thanks for the info! Can't wait to rock out to Megadeth!

nightmare975
09-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Megadeth sells their album, but who's buying? Not me. Skipping, along with the other content.

I just want Rush. :(

xCOBRAx
09-12-2008, 07:47 PM
skipping megadeth, absolutely ecstatic about the dashboard confessional song. ive been waiting for something like this, although its going to be incredibly boring for the drummer and bassist. infact im pretty sure there isnt a drum chart or a bass chart. Nevertheless absolutely stoaked for that song. on the fence about the Panic! at the disco song ill have to give it a few more listens.

SebastianSB
09-12-2008, 07:54 PM
I would recommend a sort of compromise since people seem to still use both forums. I would say post the info about the new DLC in the rock band 2 forum, but then make a topic titled "DLC for xx/xx" in the Rock Band 1 forum that has a link in it to the RB2 topic.

Megadeth sells their album, but who's buying? Not me. Skipping, along with the other content.

I just want Rush. :(

hahahahaha too easy!

Dex
09-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Yeah! Megadeth! Insta-buy.
I'd suggest all new posts be in the RB2 forums... RB1 is SO 2007.

And I have to comment on this:
skipping megadeth,
Ok, that's cool. Its probably too awesome for you anyways.
absolutely ecstatic about the dashboard confessional song.
WHAT? Oh the humanity.

Matrarch
09-13-2008, 04:02 AM
I'll probably get everything this week but... just... not get it this week. With all the new song awesomeness I don't think I could add another 11 tracks to the list. o_O

I just wish, if they were including Panic at the Disco at all, it would be the stuff when they were still Panic! at the Disco. They're new album is pretty meh in my opinion.

XVx KILL SWITCH
09-13-2008, 04:52 AM

WHAT? Oh the humanity.
I 100 percent agree with what you wrote

nightmare975
09-13-2008, 05:59 AM
The only reason no to megadeth? I like to listen to metal, not play it.

Too tough for me with all their hammer-ons and whatnot.

brak4222
09-13-2008, 07:19 AM
I'm not a fan of this, but it's nice to see the good music is now starting to flow. The few weeks prior haven't been to great...

Inhale3xhale
09-13-2008, 10:17 AM
Who's stoked? I AM! Probably gonna buy all of this. Anyone have any good DLC recommendations? I have 64 songs, not including my already-purchased but not exchanged to my new hard drive Roadrunner Records pack. I've started getting into the Judas Priest CD, I have You've Got Another, The Hellion, and Screaming for Vengeance. Thanks.

xCOBRAx
09-13-2008, 10:18 AM

WHAT? Oh the humanity.

all i hear is blah blah blah, clean the sand out of your vagina

Dex
09-13-2008, 11:13 AM
all i hear is blah blah blah, clean the sand out of your vagina
All you hear is "blah blah blah, clean the sand out of your vagina"? Yeah, that's pretty much what I told you to do. I guess your IQ is above your age ;)

JMills109
09-13-2008, 08:47 PM
I am fairly to quite pumped for the Megadeth pack myself. I really like Sleepwalker on guitar and drums, and this album was way better, so all good IMO.

artvandel4y
09-14-2008, 05:31 AM
I don't see an issue with posting on both, but I'd recommend starting with RB2.

For that tour pack, I'm on the fence, I just need to check one thing... yes, as I suspected; testicles. This pack is clearly not for me. As for megadeth, now is not a good time.

edd__
09-14-2008, 06:21 PM
No matter where you post future DLC, be it the RB1 or RB2 forums, so moron will post it in the other saying shit about how no one knows yet.

I hate people.

Anyway, on topic. None of these tracks appeal at all. I've been pretty disappointed by the sort of two months of stuff tbh.

Tenacious
09-14-2008, 10:35 PM
Megadeth :333

Also Dex you're the most epic forum troll I've ever seen :D

Evil Demon55
09-14-2008, 11:47 PM
trying to steal money from us... dlc is stuff they basically are meant to make the game better but wernt ready in time. 1 week after release and they say hey lets put dlc is is just saying haha we get more money from you

edd__
09-15-2008, 12:01 AM
You sir are a fucking moron.

sharonoagain
09-15-2008, 12:17 AM
trying to steal money from us... dlc is stuff they basically are meant to make the game better but wernt ready in time. 1 week after release and they say hey lets put dlc is is just saying haha we get more money from you

Umm, no, RockBand DLC is optional content that we have the CHOICE to download or not to add to our ALREADY COMPLETE game.

What you are talking about is a company that releases the skeleton of a game and then releases patches that fix bugs that they knew about when they released it and extra content that you NEED to purchase to get 100% of the achievements.

Sploitz85
09-16-2008, 03:37 PM

I hope you were trashed when you wrote that. :drunk

nightmare975
09-18-2008, 05:47 AM
I have to thank RB2 for reminding me how megadeth sounds like: a whiny teenager. Most definitely skipping it.

JMills109
09-19-2008, 08:42 PM
This pack is really awesome for guitar. Though its really hard, its super fun IMO.

Skip it if you are a vocalist (you probably already did).

sharonoagain
09-20-2008, 02:12 AM
Oh yeah, not even going near it. No matter how much my son begs.

Th3 Apache Dog
09-20-2008, 02:16 AM
The Megadeth pack is awesome:drunkThey are all very hard though, but I like difficult songs:p