PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have the MP3 of Hysteria from Rock Band?

Mr Deftino
09-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Hey guys, I posted this on ScoreHero but it got deleted coz you can't post anything on there without it getting removed. Anyhoo, I just wondered if anybody had ripped the MP3 of Hysteria from Rock Band as I need it. It has a solo at the end which is in the proper song, but you cant hear it very well, the RB version is extremely clear.

Thanks in advance =]

Note: If this is breaking site rules I appologise and will delete this post.

xCOBRAx
09-12-2008, 07:50 PM
umm go here (http://thepiratebay.org) and search for rock band, the full setlist will have the track your looking for

Dex
09-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I posted this on ScoreHero but it got deleted coz you can't post anything on there without it getting removed.
Yeah, you can't post requests asking for illegal MP3s.

If you were talking about ripping the song from the game... thats not possible. If you were talking about getting the MP3 for free, you'll have to find that for yourself (or see xcobrax's post above). Or, if you want to be legit and smart, just buy it from iTunes for $0.99

:locked

Mr Deftino
09-12-2008, 08:26 PM
I already have the original MP3, i need the one that is IN rock band, because it is an altered version. It's like Original Vs Radio Edit, there's little differences.

fuzzy510
09-16-2008, 08:46 AM
I already have the original MP3, i need the one that is IN rock band, because it is an altered version. It's like Original Vs Radio Edit, there's little differences.
The only difference between the album track and the version in Rock Band is that the guitar track was made louder during the second verse. That was done by Harmonix in the mix so that you weren't trying to play a guitar track you couldn't hear. You're looking for an mp3 that you'll never find.