PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Licenses

MetalSlug21
09-12-2008, 09:34 PM
I just got my unit back from a repair, and followed the instructions for obtaining my marketplace downloads back on my console. I did that, went to play Castle Crashers only to find no more saves!! Everything saves to my harddrive: games, saves, etc. The funny thing is, I have about half of my arcade games that still have their saves and they are correct, and the other half of them have no saves.

Is there anything to do to change this? Or am I going to have to play through everything again?

Ingles
09-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I just got my unit back from a repair, and followed the instructions for obtaining my marketplace downloads back on my console. I did that, went to play Castle Crashers only to find no more saves!! Everything saves to my harddrive: games, saves, etc. The funny thing is, I have about half of my arcade games that still have their saves and they are correct, and the other half of them have no saves.

Is there anything to do to change this? Or am I going to have to play through everything again?

I fear the worst... You will have to play through them again. I'm not aware of any other way to retrieve those files back. Once they are gone... they're gone. Sorry. If you have any memory cards, plug those in and check them as well. I thought I lost a save file one time and it was just that I had unplugged my memory card from the console. All the rest of my files were saved to the HDD.

MetalSlug21
09-12-2008, 11:43 PM
Yeah..it's all HDD, no memory cards. Maybe now though, that will change.
I am also finding out that the ones that were purchased with my GT, that gt has to be signed in. I don't know how to fix this either.

This is a mess...haha

vI Starlight Iv
09-14-2008, 01:29 PM
you are going to hhave to start again dude im sorry its alot of hardwork lost

zyxomma100
09-14-2008, 04:29 PM
Transfer your licenses to your "new" console. MS says they automatically do this, but I don't think they do.
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

Only problem is you can only do this once a year, so if you have to get a new console for any reason in the next 12 months, you're screwed and have to start signing into Live again.