PDA

View Full Version : Very Easy Acreditted!!!

p0rtfan
09-12-2008, 09:58 PM
Acreditted - you must earn all 400 rider credits, sounds reallly really tough? seeing as you get no more than 4 per race. Follow these simple steps and you can earn 18 credits every minute!

1) Sign in on a second profile. go to new season and just create a rider. DO NOT ASSIGN THE CREDITS

2) exit and go to multiplayer - press Yon your main profiles controller and go to assign credits, there will be 18 waiting :)

3) enter any race mode and as soon as it loads, quit on the second profile. do not assign the credits it offers you. just press A and proceed to the multiplayer menu. Again, press Y on p1. Another 18 credits for you. Rinse and Repeat until you have maxed your stats

I don't believe this is classed as "achievement glitching", as in the kind that will have you labelled a cheat by MS. This achievement is uaually the last one people get, or one of anyway. Using theses steps you can achieve it as soon as you are able to have 100 on your stats (seed 50?)

Bax x360a
09-12-2008, 11:12 PM
Looks good to me mate, seems very similar to boosting with somebody just your doing it with yourself. Anyway to earn achievements is supported here unless it is cheating or glitching/gamesaving, and this is neither of those.

radfannybandit
03-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Thanks man, worked perfect :).

SHawk996
04-08-2009, 07:05 AM
I've dusted off my '06 disc after a few years of not using it. I only had 350 gamerscore on it previously... and this worked PERFECT at getting my last ONE rider credit.

Beat all of the challenges, beat every game mode on EACH difficulty, and you'll come damn close to 100% game completion. Do the split screen racing to boost your seed (I was stuck at 2 for the longest time), and the above for your rider credits. It's boring from here on out for me, I have about 150 races to go to get my 500 races completed, and this game is DONE!!!!

radfannybandit
04-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I've dusted off my '06 disc after a few years of not using it. I only had 350 gamerscore on it previously... and this worked PERFECT at getting my last ONE rider credit.

Beat all of the challenges, beat every game mode on EACH difficulty, and you'll come damn close to 100% game completion. Do the split screen racing to boost your seed (I was stuck at 2 for the longest time), and the above for your rider credits. It's boring from here on out for me, I have about 150 races to go to get my 500 races completed, and this game is DONE!!!!
Nice, congrats. Any tips for Gran Prix? I'm finishing up my 500 races by just running through the 2 difficulties I just can't beat: Champion and Legend. I'm using the bike at the bottom of the list because I thought it was the most expensive, and I've customized it to favor braking and cornering because that seems to be were I SUCK. Anyways, I figure I'll get better the closer I get to 500 races but I just don't know if I'll ever get those last two gran prix achievements, so thanks for any pointers.

PHIL 421
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
I was missing only 1 point so if this works thanks alot. I already have everything else but that 1 point.

SHawk996
04-10-2009, 12:59 AM
Nice, congrats. Any tips for Gran Prix? I'm finishing up my 500 races by just running through the 2 difficulties I just can't beat: Champion and Legend. I'm using the bike at the bottom of the list because I thought it was the most expensive, and I've customized it to favor braking and cornering because that seems to be were I SUCK. Anyways, I figure I'll get better the closer I get to 500 races but I just don't know if I'll ever get those last two gran prix achievements, so thanks for any pointers.

Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. I HATED grand prix, more than anything actually. You have to fight every instinct you have to go faster...SLOW DOWN!!! you will go faster by going slower. Go ahead and laugh, but you'll see. Slow wayyyy down BEFORE the turn, and you will be able to rocket through the turns. On pretty much every turn, you will have to cut outside to inside, weaving between those line of bikes that love to so very much knock you off your ride.

1. You MUST, MUST qual to get 1st spot. you NEED to be up front, so you dont get ran over. This also allows to you memorize the maps. spending 10 minutes on qual run will save you 30min of headaches trying to memorize the maps.

2. Gearing, gearing, GEARING!!!. the individual ratios are just fine, I bumped my 6th gear up another .10 for alittle added top end. Lower your 1st gear .05 for alittle extra launch from the get-go. My overall multipler varies from track to track. For each track, you want to run out of gear on the longest straight away. If your bike is still pulling at the end of a straight away, you need to gear it lower, because it is too tall, and you are pissing away acceleration for top end that you can't use. You need to make your bike a mother fuckin' rocketship, with as much acceleration as you can get, while still maintaining a top end. On average, I probably had a 20, or 21 multipler. For each track, my bike would actually red line out for 2-3 seconds before I had to turn.

3. Medium compound tires front/rear. Hard is ideal, but they can cause frustration if you are still adapting to Grand Prix. Hard tires are nice because they give you a nice 6-7mph boost on top end, while still maintaing the benifits of lower gearing. Forget hard tires in the rain.

My set up is having RT as throttle, LT as both brakes, and A and X as front/rear. I haul ass until the turn indicator turns red, and it's LT, A, and X at the same time, tires smokin' like hell and skid marks everywhere. Let off the brakes, full lean, and ROLL on the throttle. Don't take forever, but just don't go mashing it. RT is a variable button...use that to your advantage. Full throttle (all at once) at full lean can cause you you spin out and low side (Just like a real race)

If you are finding yourself running a turn wide, a brief use of rear brake will make your bike turn alittle sharper.

Grand Prix is 85% bike setup. Set up your bike for each track, and you'll win in no time. I could not honestly notice a difference between Champion and Legend difficulty.

I hated this game, and grinded the shit out of it to get my full 1000 points. however, I have a strange diesease - I love it now, I love the challenge, and I love having less than 20k gamerscore points, and see people with 100k+ and have nowhere near 1000 g/s in MotoGP06. :woop:

Once you finish up all your races, if ANYONE on here needs the 1 online achievement, send me a message and let me know. Anyone who is 10 points away from a 1000/1000 on motogp 06 is damn respectable in my book, and I got no problem helping you out for 10min to help you finish up the game.

Just how fast was I in grand prix? My best win ever on Legend difficulty...I won by 6 seconds. Yeah, I got pretty good at this game. ;)

Getting all those online achievements in '07, ugh, I hope people play this online still. ;)

radfannybandit
05-22-2009, 06:27 PM
Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast. I HATED grand prix, more than anything actually. You have to fight every instinct you have to go faster...SLOW DOWN!!! you will go faster by going slower. Go ahead and laugh, but you'll see. Slow wayyyy down BEFORE the turn, and you will be able to rocket through the turns. On pretty much every turn, you will have to cut outside to inside, weaving between those line of bikes that love to so very much knock you off your ride.

1. You MUST, MUST qual to get 1st spot. you NEED to be up front, so you dont get ran over. This also allows to you memorize the maps. spending 10 minutes on qual run will save you 30min of headaches trying to memorize the maps.

2. Gearing, gearing, GEARING!!!. the individual ratios are just fine, I bumped my 6th gear up another .10 for alittle added top end. Lower your 1st gear .05 for alittle extra launch from the get-go. My overall multipler varies from track to track. For each track, you want to run out of gear on the longest straight away. If your bike is still pulling at the end of a straight away, you need to gear it lower, because it is too tall, and you are pissing away acceleration for top end that you can't use. You need to make your bike a mother fuckin' rocketship, with as much acceleration as you can get, while still maintaining a top end. On average, I probably had a 20, or 21 multipler. For each track, my bike would actually red line out for 2-3 seconds before I had to turn.

3. Medium compound tires front/rear. Hard is ideal, but they can cause frustration if you are still adapting to Grand Prix. Hard tires are nice because they give you a nice 6-7mph boost on top end, while still maintaing the benifits of lower gearing. Forget hard tires in the rain.

My set up is having RT as throttle, LT as both brakes, and A and X as front/rear. I haul ass until the turn indicator turns red, and it's LT, A, and X at the same time, tires smokin' like hell and skid marks everywhere. Let off the brakes, full lean, and ROLL on the throttle. Don't take forever, but just don't go mashing it. RT is a variable button...use that to your advantage. Full throttle (all at once) at full lean can cause you you spin out and low side (Just like a real race)

If you are finding yourself running a turn wide, a brief use of rear brake will make your bike turn alittle sharper.

Grand Prix is 85% bike setup. Set up your bike for each track, and you'll win in no time. I could not honestly notice a difference between Champion and Legend difficulty.

I hated this game, and grinded the shit out of it to get my full 1000 points. however, I have a strange diesease - I love it now, I love the challenge, and I love having less than 20k gamerscore points, and see people with 100k+ and have nowhere near 1000 g/s in MotoGP06. :woop:

Once you finish up all your races, if ANYONE on here needs the 1 online achievement, send me a message and let me know. Anyone who is 10 points away from a 1000/1000 on motogp 06 is damn respectable in my book, and I got no problem helping you out for 10min to help you finish up the game.

Just how fast was I in grand prix? My best win ever on Legend difficulty...I won by 6 seconds. Yeah, I got pretty good at this game. ;)

Getting all those online achievements in '07, ugh, I hope people play this online still. ;)
Somehow my sub for this thread was deleted so I'm just finding this now, but luckily I haven't played since I posted so now I have plenty of time to put this into practice - thanks a million man, if I can't get it after this then it just wasn't meant to be :).

EDIT: 1 more question actually: how does qualifying even work? Is it just based on one lap? I can get in the mode and race around the track but it never gives me any feedback besides my time so I have no idea if I've qualified for a front spot or anything. Couldn't find anything online to clear it up either...

SHawk996
06-19-2009, 12:58 AM
You got to put down a hot lap (fast lap). When you qualify for start pos #1, it will tell you as soon as you complete that fast lap. If you DON'T get that message, you were NOT fast enough, and you need to quit out before the timer runs out. If you only qual for 5th place start when the timer runs out, you cannot requal for that track and you are stuck with 5th. You absolutely NEED that 1st place start at the beginning of the race. These races are like doing the Gold challenges in Portal, you gotta be absoulety perfect.

Wow- at the start of April, I only had like 15k gamerscore...double'd that in 2 months...haha

smsya15
10-24-2009, 10:45 AM
superb tip, thanq

Oblivion Knight
10-28-2009, 11:33 PM
Still working perfect, what an awesome tip - thanks! =D

Matt 22
02-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Do you have to have 2 controllers ?

SHawk996
06-22-2011, 09:43 PM
Do you have to have 2 controllers ?

Two controllers for what? Not for single player, which is where 99% of the difficulty is.

For those that will eventually read this, if my hints helped, please post a quick reply saying so. Seeing people I helped motivates me to write up more how-to hints for other games. :drunk

raidenhardcore
09-22-2011, 12:03 PM
looks okay but how long will it take to get this I think many hours..

GSB GTF
10-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Please help, I have done all the challenges bar 1. Gardner speed test where you have to get to 312kph. Any hints as I can only get to 308 and it is so annoying.

thanks in advance
Gary