PDA

View Full Version : Best Place To Pre-order From UK

XProdgerX
09-12-2008, 11:31 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew what the best place to pre-order this game is, i have seen a few with kool pre-order bonus for example:

Play = Code For General Rahm Kota Costume Unlock:locked
Amazon = Code For Emperor Palpatine Costume Unlock:locked
HMV = Stormtrooper Figure + Code For Stormtrooper Costume Unlock:locked
Gamestation = Code For "Super Difficulty":eek:

Game = "Bonus Abilities"?:confused:

But was hoping for more offers?

Oh and if you know what the "Bonus Abilities" are for pre-ordering from game.co.uk please let me know thanks.

Gorjira
09-12-2008, 11:35 PM
Up to you. Id go with zavvi.co.uk as they are actually selling the game cheaper than anywhere else. This is the deciding factor for me; the codes will be on the net within weeks anyways.

XProdgerX
09-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Up to you. Id go with zavvi.co.uk as they are actually selling the game cheaper than anywhere else. This is the deciding factor for me; the codes will be on the net within weeks anyways.
you means as in free codes??

Lechig
09-13-2008, 09:20 AM
I got mine off HMV as my brother wanted the figure, the codes will be on the internet a few days after realease.

Gorjira
09-13-2008, 11:30 AM
you means as in free codes??

Yep. The codes such as "LIGHTSABER" are allready on; meaning every other codes will be online soon enough

JBURNICLE
09-13-2008, 12:37 PM

Actually ShopTo.net are selling it cheaper than zavvi by 1 lol.