PDA

View Full Version : New sticky in the games forum

CoachCO62
09-13-2008, 02:39 AM
I wouldnt mind doing it but I was wondering if their was a thread already that told everyone a breakdown of offline vs online achievement games and how many points for each. I havent seen one and Ive tried the search you have some people like me who dont like playing games online for achievements. I figured since this is the suggestion thread offer it here rather than on the games thread and get feedback before doing it.

For Example
Online only games:
(None that I know of)

Xbox Live needed:
Halo 3 (120/1000)
Gears of War (610/1250)
NCAA football 09 (60/1000)

All achievements offline
Madden 2006
TMNT

Marx0r
09-13-2008, 02:42 AM
There's a system in the works that will have every achievement tagged with "on/offline", "DLC", etc.. This would pretty much serve the same purpose as what you're suggesting.

And how does Gears have 610 online-required points?

CoachCO62
09-13-2008, 02:51 AM
There's a system in the works that will have every achievement tagged with "on/offline", "DLC", etc.. This would pretty much serve the same purpose as what you're suggesting.

And how does Gears have 610 online-required points?

oh ok good then, The only reason I suggest it in one post would be so you didnt have to click on every single game and see the achievement list you can just look quick and say oh "Madden 06 good those are all offline I dont have to worry about the servers in that game, or good I dont have to find a boosting partner."

I just added them up quick I guess its wrong I was just clicking on the achievement list and counting quick I must have double counted if its less than that. Just tried to think of games with online achievements real quick and that one popped in mu head