PDA

View Full Version : Im Stuck

Smokez
09-09-2006, 09:36 PM
okay ive won every fight that ive been in so far and im only 1 fight away from the BUrger King fight. IM fighting valdez(welterweight) and i keep getting him to realy low health but he always has full stamina and i have enough to throw 2 punches. and he beats me because he runs away and gets his health back or blocks. Is there anything i could that could help me beat him? All my stats around 40

Muta32
09-09-2006, 10:07 PM
If you get stuck, and are so frustrated that you don't want to keep fighting the normal way just:

(It's been a while some I can't remember the exact labels)

Go to options during the menu with Training, Store, etc.
Go to game options
Take off illegal blows
Put the difficulty on easy
Unless a patch has come out since the last time I played (it's been a few months) then this still has no effect on unlocking achievments [meaning you can still unlock them this way]

Smokez
09-10-2006, 03:31 AM
i finaly got past it. I changed the setup of my guy and spent all my money on equipment. I all i kno if that if u ever play a guy like i did who hits and runs away when he about to get passed out and u cant do anything bc ur outta stamina it sucks. He is the only guy who beat me but i went to the dashboard so it didnt go aginst me.